The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: East side spa experience

East side bros any 24hr massage place in the east w teasing massage?
Old 01-06-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
It doesnt mean that way for cat 3... lol
But also yes no full service, its legit massage shop
Ya..what cat 3..? Is there even a cat 1 and 2 ? ..lol
Old 01-06-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
May be is the license he mean.. I think cat 3 mean those curtain type.. no need uniform de
Old 01-06-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

That’s the classification for massage establishments in Sillypore.

https://www.police.gov.sg/~/media/sp..._mar2017.p df

Cat 1: A lot of freedom, can operate practically anywhere, but must have high paid up capital of $50k, can have rooms and shower but door cannot lock, must get casetrust accreditation, must wear uniforms. These are the big names.
Cat 2: No need paid up capital but not allowed in HDB areas or HDB commercial properties, must wear uniforms, operating hours must be between 10 am to 11 pm only, can have rooms and showers but door cannot lock
Cat 3: Can be in HDB areas, the foot reflexology type, cannot have room, partition, cubicle or any kind of separation, the inside of the shop must be visible from outside the shop, means the door must be glass type, masseuse no need wear uniform

Cat 3 requirements are surprisingly a lot less stringent than Cat 1 and 2 and that’s because the layout of the shop is so open that you can’t have any action without people seeing. But even customers who really go for massage only want their privacy in a room so police no choice must let Cat 1 and 2 have rooms. They just make it stringent, like cannot lock door, must wear proper uniforms and even have annual medical checkup. Very odd. It’s as if telling customers not to worry about STDs because the masseuse got yearly checkups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
What is cat 3 shop?

Last edited by dromad68; 01-06-2022 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Errors
Old 01-06-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
What is cat 3 shop?
Cat 3 joint does not have individual bathroom attached
And mostly were curtain or partition setup
Old 01-06-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Quote:
The above bro have classfied fully the details ��

Mostly sinkie were cat 1 & 3 joint

Last edited by LovesMilktea; 01-06-2022 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Got sohai unhappy with my post
Old 01-06-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
After90 After90
Quote:
Cat 3 joint does not have individual bathroom attached
And mostly were curtain or partition setup
Dear Bro,
Those with shower pod. Is cat what? Does the cat of the shop really determine the entrance price? I ponder.....
Old 01-06-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

After90 After90

Did any bro encounter same issue as me?

Wechat or Michat msg. Agree $50 to $60 per hour. When in massage room after shower. Say no $88 cannot touch my groin. Even I offer to pay $60 for HJ. She say no. Cos reception will report them. I say nvr mind dun top up. Thinking they might take my 60 cos they are here for the addtional tips. Then really nothing happen. Lol. Felt like wasted entrance and 60mins. Like I lost the bet. Cos my objective is to release. Hmm. Any tricks to share ? Can PM me?

Why are they so determine to achieve $88 entrance. Why the reception so KPO? Got commission?
Old 01-06-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by After90 View Post
Dear Bro,
Those with shower pod. Is cat what? Does the cat of the shop really determine the entrance price? I ponder.....
shower pod doesnt conclude what cat it is..
but the entrance price of 88p shop mostly were cat 1 joint, but then by right it does not meant that way lah.
you can look through those advertised on facebook with photoshopped effect mostly were cat 1 joint
Old 01-06-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

After90 After90
Quote:
shower pod doesnt conclude what cat it is..
but the entrance price of 88p shop mostly were cat 1 joint, but then by right it does not meant that way lah.
you can look through those advertised on facebook with photoshopped effect mostly were cat 1 joint
Sometime I can't even tell cos they dun wana pull down their mask. They say against regulation. Then bo bian lor. Leave it. I only know 2 shop in Syed Alwi is maskless and braless. BTW it's full job shop. Lol.
Old 01-06-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Quote:

Wechat or Michat msg. Agree $50 to $60 per hour. When in massage room after shower. Say no $88 cannot touch my groin. Even I offer to pay $60 for HJ. She say no. Cos reception will report them. I say nvr mind dun top up. Thinking they might take my 60 cos they are here for the addtional tips. Then really nothing happen. Lol. Felt like wasted entrance and 60mins. Like I lost the bet. Cos my objective is to release. Hmm. Any tricks to share ? Can PM me?

Why are they so determine to achieve $88 entrance. Why the reception so KPO? Got commission?
I don't know any tricks other than going at late timings. Usually they are more lenient at night near closing hours. I heard from one ML hat she got fined 3k for doing hj and the receptionist gets a cut. Anyway, the maximum amount I would pay is 58 for massage. Nothing more.
Old 01-06-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 7
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It is a tactic to up sell their $88 package, as the manager will frequently peek thru the small window if u only take the $58/68 package and the ML is told to massage ur back only. No flip over, no touch on other area. If ML kena catch, heavy fine will impose on them. Only if u take up the $88 package, then the manager will only action action to petrol 1-2 time, give the ML more freedom to provide service.

It is all about the management as usually $88 joints are the cat 1, owner put in more capital for the license and reno, so they mitigate their cost to us, sharping their knife to chop carrots
Old 02-06-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
I don't know any tricks other than going at late timings. Usually they are more lenient at night near closing hours. I heard from one ML hat she got fined 3k for doing hj and the receptionist gets a cut. Anyway, the maximum amount I would pay is 58 for massage. Nothing more.
I agreed and support that! Massage used to be only $30 with the health centres establishment with many facilities to enjoy For hot cold pool to steam bath to sauna.Don't know who the motherfucker in the police department go proposed having it shut and all change to SPA which is small.I guessed it is about $$..health centres only a few across the island.Revenues collected is minimal.Spa all over the island flooding.Revenue is rampant.
Old 02-06-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future
Quote:
I agreed and support that! Massage used to be only $30 with the health centres establishment with many facilities to enjoy For hot cold pool to steam bath to sauna.Don't know who the motherfucker in the police department go proposed having it shut and all change to SPA which is small.I guessed it is about $$..health centres only a few across the island.Revenues collected is minimal.Spa all over the island flooding.Revenue is rampant.
Actually no point recalling how good certain things were in the past. Things change. The present has its own set of good things too. I mean for example do you want to go back earn the same salary you had when massage was $30?
Old 02-06-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12090 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Luckily our MY neighbours still provide these old school full spa facilities experiences. Just need to bring passport and dough$
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread