The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Loser drink half a mug of beer and dance at the window stage.
55555 did you lose? And if you did , how was your dancing?

It is a nice place to chill. I got a girl there last trip that was fun and can talk and joke but too typical issan type so I passed for the nite
Old 24-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
55555 did you lose? And if you did , how was your dancing?

It is a nice place to chill. I got a girl there last trip that was fun and can talk and joke but too typical issan type so I passed for the nite
Not even once cause the girls all pretty drunk and cant hold the tiles steadily in their mouth Yup nice place to chill out.When I was there got a few young chio puiying and the hostess that's what it say on her tag (she is e assistance manager if the angmo boss not around) has e cool look and she drink very steady. She is e cool on e outside but very sporting & fun. Not young, 35 yrs old but nice body and got the "hot" teacher look. Think of her and her boobs, I steam liao Anyway b4 we left I was ask by one of e coyetee dancer to dance with her at e window stage and I give a performance that even e Angmo manager applause
Old 26-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
hunter168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro, can you pls advicse which DD's girls are worth to try.
I will be in Pattaya 2 more weeks.. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Overnight is from 10pm to 6am. Most of DD girls are out to please, so they're willing to try most stuffs you see in AV. But if you are a seasoned, they may not be enough to give you a crazy night A bit mechanical at time.

It's still worth trying though

On side note, there're some ex-DD girls at Saibai room. Heard Ning is there, she's very porpular when she was with DD. I had her once, and she's good in bed. She's those few DD ladies that actually enjoy sex with clients. Only thing, she's not much of a looker in real life (at least to me).
Old 26-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter168 View Post
hey bro, can you pls advicse which DD's girls are worth to try.
I will be in Pattaya 2 more weeks.. thanks.
The good ones I'd tried before not working there anymore. The so-so ones that I'd tried working there, not worth recommending.

Holly, Guy, Luck all came recommended.

When I'm there this week, I MAY want to try Sarah or Cherie or Penny, but it's always hard to plan what you want to do in Patts. Sometime the girls are booked when you are there.

I MAY also want to try DS, BC, revisit drinking street, explore soi excite, try journey to buffalo again (I always get side track), Kinarree and the new gentleman club.

So many things can do, doubt I'll be able to cover in 10days. Can la, but won't be fun keeping to a rush schedule in Pattaya. I can stay in a place I like for a few hours just to relax and chill with the gals

I hope you have fun
Old 26-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The good ones I'd tried before not working there anymore. The so-so ones that I'd tried working there, not worth recommending.

Holly, Guy, Luck all came recommended.

When I'm there this week, I MAY want to try Sarah or Cherie or Penny, but it's always hard to plan what you want to do in Patts. Sometime the girls are booked when you are there.

I MAY also want to try DS, BC, revisit drinking street, explore soi excite, try journey to buffalo again (I always get side track), Kinarree and the new gentleman club.

So many things can do, doubt I'll be able to cover in 10days. Can la, but won't be fun keeping to a rush schedule in Pattaya. I can stay in a place I like for a few hours just to relax and chill with the gals

I hope you have fun

Which dates you will be in Patt.?? Might drop by this weekend.
Old 26-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Back to Singapore liao... damn emo..
Old 26-09-2011, 09:24 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Which dates you will be in Patt.?? Might drop by this weekend.
10 days from Wed, not sure when will be free cause go there do teeth.

Here's something that made me pissed. I booked dentist@beach, Central Festival 1+ month ago. Dr Cherry says she'll booked Endodontist for my arrival date 7pm.

Then last Friday, I email to reconfirm just in case. End up suddenly she ask if 5pm is OK, I replied say I want dinner first, so want to stick to original booking time.

Now email me ask me can next day cause Endodontist need advance booking, there my 1+month ago booking is for what. Bloody hell, I ask her 1+month ago if can book 2pm, she said her Endodontist only can morning or after 7pm. Now say all day can.

Obviously she forgotten my booking and refused to admit it. I'll likely look for other dentist, there's no lack of good dental in Pattaya
Old 26-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
10 days from Wed, not sure when will be free cause go there do teeth.
No problem as I'm there to relax.

Chok dee.
Old 26-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Obviously she forgotten my booking and refused to admit it.
Welcome to Thailand.... This is our culture. Jai yen yen
Old 27-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
devilroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi anyone tried Kitten Club or stay at the penthouse?
Old 27-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
After I ignored to reply, she emailed said sorry and offer to give free cleaning and scaling if I agreed to her timing.
Old 27-09-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilroy View Post
hi anyone tried Kitten Club or stay at the penthouse?
Penthouse has mixed reviews, many are unhappy they write their own fake review & spam in the past. Some forums even put "penthouse" as a spamword.

Kitten club is together with passion club which is a LB agogo. Some reviewed Kitten having post-op LB. If it's your thing, then give it a try
Old 27-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
devilroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Penthouse has mixed reviews, many are unhappy they write their own fake review & spam in the past. Some forums even put "penthouse" as a spamword.

Kitten club is together with passion club which is a LB agogo. Some reviewed Kitten having post-op LB. If it's your thing, then give it a try

wah tnks bro think i skip this place. so where should i visit if i wanna get better quality girls?
Old 27-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Arjan, do you want to meet the gal that you mention before.??
She now working in Patt and will meet up once I'm there.
Later in Oct their group will perform in SG.
Old 27-09-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
She now working in Patt and will meet up once I'm there.
Later in Oct their group will perform in SG.
Can ask her to come BKK?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1