The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Recently met a Viet ml. Massage a few times, says times are bad. Wanna shift house, ask csn cover rental for her. Low 4digit/mth. Asked her whats in for me ? She says everything :O very open, fast and furious
It doesn't cost low 4 digit / mth to keep even a PRC ML.
Old 02-03-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
It doesn't cost low 4 digit / mth to keep even a PRC ML.
Bro, ur one is really rare gem sia. Hahahaha. SUmpa
Old 02-03-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, ur one is really rare gem sia. Hahahaha. SUmpa
Tbh, it really depends on how you treat the ML and talk her into an agreement. Unkept is usually more expensive because of pay per session.

The last time I kept a PRC worker also less than $1k/mth, feed her pills bought from BKK, can have raw sex anytime. She had family in China, so no feelings developed, just for use only until she RTC.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Recently met a Viet ml. Massage a few times, says times are bad. Wanna shift house, ask csn cover rental for her. Low 4digit/mth. Asked her whats in for me ? She says everything :O very open, fast and furious

Bro i used to have a PRC that require only 1200 month to cover rental. Can go over almost any time when convenient to do what bf gf do. BUt when it comes to her bday, Vday, 511, xmas, cny, she expect a lot more in gifts.. add all up the 1200 become only the tip of the iceberg..
Old 02-03-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Tbh, it really depends on how you treat the ML and talk her into an agreement. Unkept is usually more expensive because of pay per session.

The last time I kept a PRC worker also less than $1k/mth, feed her pills bought from BKK, can have raw sex anytime. She had family in China, so no feelings developed, just for use only until she RTC.
Until i get over my current ml. NExt time then hunt for spa ml.
Guess their environment works differently i guess
Old 02-03-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Bro i used to have a PRC that require only 1200 month to cover rental. Can go over almost any time when convenient to do what bf gf do. BUt when it comes to her bday, Vday, 511, xmas, cny, she expect a lot more in gifts.. add all up the 1200 become only the tip of the iceberg..
Wow bro tbh 1200 is affordable la. Mine her bday. I kinda spoilt her. ANgbao in 4 digits. Havent add gifts..
Is your ml from spas too ? I wonder where they stay after work ?
Old 02-03-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Until i get over my current ml. NExt time then hunt for spa ml.
Guess their environment works differently i guess
If you want to save on cost, you try and take those foreign workers (not maid). If you can keep them, it is lesser than ML and easier if you want to continue and take the relationship to another level.

If you still wanna play with MLs, MILFs at TCM and Foot Massage are very good targets for lower cost. Viet, PRC also can, depends on how you make your advances and the agreement. It is very difficult to unlock them though.

My friend lucky, date a S-Pass worker, now ROM. Don't even need to get approval at MOM.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
If you want to save on cost, you try and take those foreign workers (not maid). If you can keep them, it is lesser than ML and easier if you want to continue and take the relationship to another level.

If you still wanna play with MLs, MILFs at TCM and Foot Massage are very good targets for lower cost. Viet, PRC also can, depends on how you make your advances and the agreement. It is very difficult to unlock them though.

My friend lucky, date a S-Pass worker, now ROM. Don't even need to get approval at MOM.
Wow i see...
Didnt know so much.. the world is so big.. never ending exploration.
Im actually just wanna tone down with my current one. Can sustain but unhealthy spendings.. oh well. If can meet a less maintenance ml in future will be good la. WHo knows
Old 02-03-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow bro tbh 1200 is affordable la. Mine her bday. I kinda spoilt her. ANgbao in 4 digits. Havent add gifts..
Is your ml from spas too ? I wonder where they stay after work ?
Wow, you all gift your MLs so much lol ... You should pick a ML who is ok with fixed amount and gift appropriately. I never gift my MLs that much for any occasion.

MLs are just like foreigner workers, need to rent places like HDB rentals. It is not cheap, its same cost as other FW.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Wow, you all gift your MLs so much lol ... You should pick a ML who is ok with fixed amount and gift appropriately. I never gift my MLs that much for any occasion.

MLs are just like foreigner workers, need to rent places like HDB rentals. It is not cheap, its same cost as other FW.
Feel like a carrot sia.. money shouldn't be spent like this.. esp when kena the hot/cold treatment de feeling..
Old 02-03-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow i see...
Didnt know so much.. the world is so big.. never ending exploration.
Im actually just wanna tone down with my current one. Can sustain but unhealthy spendings.. oh well. If can meet a less maintenance ml in future will be good la. WHo knows
It all depends what you wanna play. I kind of regret selecting a ML for such kind of relationship, it gave me such a great experience yet painful one. I should have picked a foreign worker and do that. Then again, there are also MLs that don't have such baggage and can commit and many FW who can't commit. So, it still really depends on who you picked. Like a previous post mentioned, there are MLs who are taken here.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Feel like a carrot sia.. money shouldn't be spent like this.. esp when kena the hot/cold treatment de feeling..
When I exchanged parting gift with my Viet ML, she gave me something of higher value in terms of both cost and sentimental than mine. Now, I feel ashamed. She values our time together that much. I thought I gave her a token of gold of acceptable value to wish her the best in future, but now even the cost itself can't even match it. Not to mention, that sentimental part which is obviously way more value.

If you picked such a girl and unlock her until like this, it is going to be painful for both when we part. Now I can't just go to her and return it. It is going to hurt her more. While many MLs are really here just for the money, there are also MLs who didn't expect this. I didn't expect to meet one, don't know it is a fortunate thing or not.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
When I exchanged parting gift with my Viet ML, she gave me something of higher value in terms of both cost and sentimental than mine. Now, I feel ashamed. She values our time together that much. I thought I gave her a token of gold of acceptable value to wish her the best in future, but now even the cost itself can't even match it. Not to mention, that sentimental part which is obviously way more value.

If you picked such a girl and unlock her until like this, it is going to be painful for both when we part. Now I can't just go to her and return it. It is going to hurt her more. While many MLs are really here just for the money, there are also MLs who didn't expect this. I didn't expect to meet one, don't know it is a fortunate thing or not.
Understand where u coming from.
I think for ur case, if its me. Jus b4 she fly off, give her some cash as another parting gift. It may look/sound very superficial but cash is very practical. They can spend in whatever ways they want to.
SOmwtimes i do not know what to buy as a gift, i would give cash in terms of monetary value as i felt it is more practical in that sense.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Understand where u coming from.
I think for ur case, if its me. Jus b4 she fly off, give her some cash as another parting gift. It may look/sound very superficial but cash is very practical. They can spend in whatever ways they want to.
SOmwtimes i do not know what to buy as a gift, i would give cash in terms of monetary value as i felt it is more practical in that sense.
At this point of time, my ML don't care about monetary gift with me anymore. We picked something that can be worn around to remember the time we had together. But I didn't expect she gift me something of this value. There was another parting gift on her by her ex-bf years ago before me, that one maybe not as high monetary value. But I think that gift + mine added together is still way less value than this ONE she gave to me ...
Old 03-03-2024, 12:40 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
At this point of time, my ML don't care about monetary gift with me anymore. We picked something that can be worn around to remember the time we had together. But I didn't expect she gift me something of this value. There was another parting gift on her by her ex-bf years ago before me, that one maybe not as high monetary value. But I think that gift + mine added together is still way less value than this ONE she gave to me ...
Ahhh. If you lik that say, then really not much you can do about it anymore bro..
Maybe just left it be.. if not get another gift for her if you feel that you shortchanged her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1