The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
most who have passive income from HDB are above 35 yo, so they can own HDB without wife being PR......I'm one of them who own a 5rm flat and rented it more than 10 years lew.
Shiok man... You guys planned properly... Made the right decision and enjoy rest of the life
Old 15-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
most who have passive income from HDB are above 35 yo, so they can own HDB without wife being PR......I'm one of them who own a 5rm flat and rented it more than 10 years lew.
Song wai wai!
HDB 5-Room Flat rental price chao chao between S$2100-3500.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10323p....t?OpenDocument
Old 16-09-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Not been to the Mae Jo temple for the thousand lanterns but i heard there are 2 events, one is the free event about 1 week before Loy Krathong when people go to the temple in noon time and listen to the monk praying etc till evening to let go all the lantern at 1 go. The other event is the pay event and this year seem getting more expensive.

In the city near the riverside area will always have people letting go lantern and krathong, but of course is not as grand as Mae Jo event whereby few thousand lantern getting go at the same time.

No intention to go to Mae Jo, traffic very bad and cannot find parking unless you go very early and spend few hours waiting, or ride a scooter there is the best.
Thnx for reply.

I read that they are cancelling the free event this year.

If anyone has been to the paid Mae Jo one, please advise if it is possible to view it from outside the event area. Otherwise, I will just stay in the city and try to view them there.
Old 16-09-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Thnx for reply.

I read that they are cancelling the free event this year.

If anyone has been to the paid Mae Jo one, please advise if it is possible to view it from outside the event area. Otherwise, I will just stay in the city and try to view them there.
not sure if this link will help.......yup heard they cancel the free event this year also.

http://www.thaizer.com/festivals/the...peng-festival/
Old 16-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Song wai wai!
HDB 5-Room Flat rental price chao chao between S$2100-3500.
Wah, that's like near thb55-90k... Can live like a duke, with spare change
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
tired of gogo bars..normally will decline. Firstly I cannot financially. Guys come for a few days..I live here.
I like the peace and quiet in Chiangmai..laid back..good food..and surely many beautiful fair maidens..
Bang on, as you live there ..can't be sampling the local wares so often, unlike visitors popping by for R&R.

Gearing up for onset of high season (from next month/Nov onwards)?
Old 17-09-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wah, that's like near thb55-90k... Can live like a duke, with spare change
Those who have passive income via Singapore Condo rentals even more song wai wai!
Old 19-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just curious if anyone has tried this spa- http://www.chiangmailocator.com/chia...:valentine-spa.

From the look of it, looks like a kapoo? Cheaper than BKK? Maybe FJ too?

I added Line accounts from some of the spas advertised on this site- http://www.cmxseed.com/cmx/. Get their daily updates with erotic photos of SYT's. Can't stand it liao!

If indeed kapoo, might be a twisted way to hook up a uni gal for extracurricular credits.
Old 19-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Just curious if anyone has tried this spa- http://www.chiangmailocator.com/chia...:valentine-spa.
Valentine spa near to my condo but is already close, open again twice by other owner not sure what name now. Price almost same like in bkk but customer not as much as in bkk so better chance to sian. Also a few more new kapoo open in Chiangmai Land area also, not really a fan for kapoo so no idea of the price.
Old 19-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Valentine spa near to my condo but is already close, open again twice by other owner not sure what name now. Price almost same like in bkk but customer not as much as in bkk so better chance to sian. Also a few more new kapoo open in Chiangmai Land area also, not really a fan for kapoo so no idea of the price.
Old liao don't bonk much.

Eat good food and drink whiskey more enjoy.

Look like fake balloons to me.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Sadness873 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone knows the latest rate for LT at agogos or beer bars ? I'm kind of doing research on chiangmai and it's really hard to find any. I'm going there next month.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neptune85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, will be planning a CM trip with 4 of my friends and was wondering what are the latest happening place to visit now.

Personally I like clubs (route 66 / DND) type in BKK but my friends are GOGO & massage lovers. Any recommendations?

TIA!
Old 10-10-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Your gang will be disappointed
Better change destination fast.....
Old 11-10-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neptune85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Your gang will be disappointed
Better change destination fast.....
So bad ah? I heard from my friends it is a fun place. Oh well..
Old 11-10-2015, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune85 View Post
So bad ah? I heard from my friends it is a fun place. Oh well..
You must ask your friends what kind of fun they are referring to?
Clean or dirty fun?

If strictly for humsup cheonging can forget about Chiang Mai, Phuket or Krabi.

For best humsup cheonging in Thailand just stick to Bangkok and Pattaya will do.
If don't want to travel too far can take coach from Johor Bahru to Dannok like me.
555 just pray hard no bombings!
Old 11-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
If don't want to travel too far can take coach from Johor Bahru to Dannok like me.
Whao! for real?!!! You really did that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1