The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 30-12-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
Haha bro , u really into her ar? Don’t get KC 😂
Think the one got kc is a bro by the nick maxtea he is so protective of her .. don’t know why
Old 30-12-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

This Yumi/Mia at Spa Silk her HDLY is good la, but she don’t auto strip when it’s time for HJ. Like that I might as well masturbate myself. If an ML need me to REQUEST her to go topless then no point la. My bare minimum is the ML must auto take off top and show me her tits, if not just gtfo. Good that you all enjoy her but I have better and cheaper options out there.
Old 30-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 13
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
I wonder if any bro got up her before
Jio her out during her off day. $ enough you can fulfill your wish.
But will find nothing to shout about then. Probably to high expectations...lol
Old 30-12-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 9
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Tried Y*M*, at least 80% like pic. massage and service are good

Any other girl to try?
Bro, I can’t find the pictures anymore online. Who is the sweet looking one with figure similar to Yuki? Think she was wearing pink.
Old 30-12-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Jio her out during her off day. $ enough you can fulfill your wish.
But will find nothing to shout about then. Probably to high expectations...lol
Wah bro u manage to up her ahh, what the damage?
Old 30-12-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
Haha no lar she just focus on the below.. cannot tahan one hour with her tease lol
I asked her to JG one hour actually (no massage). Quickly got bored
Old 30-12-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I asked her to JG one hour actually (no massage). Quickly got bored
Easy for her .. u shoot game over .. haha
Old 30-12-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Wah bro u manage to up her ahh, what the damage?
Wow …. Yes what’s the damage
Old 30-12-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 825 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
This Yumi/Mia at Spa Silk her HDLY is good la, but she don’t auto strip when it’s time for HJ. Like that I might as well masturbate myself. If an ML need me to REQUEST her to go topless then no point la. My bare minimum is the ML must auto take off top and show me her tits, if not just gtfo. Good that you all enjoy her but I have better and cheaper options out there.
Don't think any ML working in a licensed shop will be willing to go topless. At the most, remove bra and lift up shirt. They need to react quickly in case someone checks.
Old 31-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Don't think any ML working in a licensed shop will be willing to go topless. At the most, remove bra and lift up shirt. They need to react quickly in case someone checks.
Ya this one I understand, but she don’t even lift up her shirt and expose her boobs. I don’t like having to request for it, this kind of thing should be auto pilot one.
Old 31-12-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya this one I understand, but she don’t even lift up her shirt and expose her boobs. I don’t like having to request for it, this kind of thing should be auto pilot one.
Hmm she has been willing to allow boob play in my sessions with her.
Old 31-12-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 825 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Hmm she has been willing to allow boob play in my sessions with her.
Sounds good, might try her next time i am nearby. Is she good at conversation? I only ever visited yoki and she going to RTC. Need replacement

Funny thiing is that the last time i was there, saw one ah lao ahead of me at the counter used paynow while his chosen ML stood expectantly at the side. Saw the amount was 106 dollars and it does not correspond to any package on the shop menu?
Old 31-12-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Sounds good, might try her next time i am nearby. Is she good at conversation? I only ever visited yoki and she going to RTC. Need replacement

Funny thiing is that the last time i was there, saw one ah lao ahead of me at the counter used paynow while his chosen ML stood expectantly at the side. Saw the amount was 106 dollars and it does not correspond to any package on the shop menu?
Her GFE quite OK, can talk, she is a nice person overall.

Guess 68+34 (102), 1.5 hr? My feeling is the so called promo price at the shop will end sooner than later.
Old 31-12-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
Henias is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHenias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Did she expose her areolas after requesting for it? sometimes u just go for it she wont stop u means should be okay. i doubt they will auto pilot
Old 31-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1434 / Power: 16
impossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud of

Any chance Yoki cannot bring hotel. Any regulars can share some tips and damages.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1