The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Sis loveliz69. It would be lovely to read sexcapades written by a lady.

Waiting to up your rep points when you start
Old 01-06-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
I'm also one of the lucky gals that can have different dicks with my hubby knowledge.
Yes !...Sis Loveliz69 is really & indeed a lucky gal !! ...one of the very few gals given such a rare privilege by their men !...very few hubbies would ever allow or tolerate their wifeys to taste & hv other guys dicks in them

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post
Sis loveliz69. It would be lovely to read sexcapades written by a lady.

Waiting to up your rep points when you start
Support hornyhubby bro !...it would really be great if the dear sis could write @ least an incident or something for us to read, enjoy & learn from her, regarding the help & freedom she got from her hubby to hv fun wif other men @ the same time ! ...yes, i m ready to giv her my 7 cherries as well !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-06-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
iNotChio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
I'm also one of the lucky gals that can have different dicks with my hubby knowledge.
Please share your story
Old 01-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
EQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes !...Sis Loveliz69 is really & indeed a lucky gal !! ...one of the very few gals given such a rare privilege by their men !...very few hubbies would ever allow or tolerate their wifeys to taste & hv other guys dicks in them

Support hornyhubby bro !...it would really be great if the dear sis could write @ least an incident or something for us to read, enjoy & learn from her, regarding the help & freedom she got from her hubby to hv fun wif other men @ the same time ! ...yes, i m ready to giv her my 7 cherries as well !
Ricky bro.. I would allow my wife if she's keen to taste another guys dick in her other than mine.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, agreed, it's not easy...but for those guys who can manage to persuade & get their wifeys or gfs or vice versa into a 3-some, they are really very lucky indeed ! ..reading from singaporebunny's FR...there's so much to enjoy, endless sexual enjoyment, bliss & ecstasy for all the 3 of them involved, playing together, even to the next morning !
I am lucky hubby to managed persuade my wife Mff twice .
First experience with my Ktv girl that keen to try Threesome before she go back to China .
Second experience was with massage girl in BKK.
Agreed that not dare to let other man fxxk my wife ...but fantasy her to BJ other man or lick by other man
Old 01-06-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold

I think everyone will have same fantasies. I would love to try MMF and MFF with my wife.
But Asian women are hard to convince. Singapore women i met have never seem to want or agreed to such ideas.
Not sure if the younger gen would be open to this..
Old 02-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LetsplayBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
I think everyone will have same fantasies. I would love to try MMF and MFF with my wife.
But Asian women are hard to convince. Singapore women i met have never seem to want or agreed to such ideas.
Agree with you 100% bro
Old 02-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 10
pratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to all

Quote:
Should have higher chance with younger gen
Old 02-06-2015, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQ1981 View Post
Ricky bro.. I would allow my wife if she's keen to taste another guys dick in her other than mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
I am lucky hubby to managed persuade my wife Mff twice .
First experience with my Ktv girl that keen to try Threesome before she go back to China .
Second experience was with massage girl in BKK.
Agreed that not dare to let other man fxxk my wife ...but fantasy her to BJ other man or lick by other man
Oh WoW !!...so happening !!...another 2 very nice bros here so willing to let their wifeys try 3-somes wif other guys !...their wifeys must be very lucky to hv them as their husbands like sis Loveliz69 ! ....double joy !!..not sure if bro ahbey can share his wifey's 3-some experience wif us here ?..

but the problem here is a double-edged one...not only is it difficult to get the husbands to allow their wifeys to experience 3-somes but oso how to get their wifeys to agree to one if allowed ?...asian chinese women are by nature conservative in their sexual behaviour & response, so something like a 3-some would really scare them off initially ...maybe cos of ladies' shyness factor & secondly they might be tinking they are betraying their husbands & their hubbies may not like it plus a few other factors like contracting STIs if the 3rd participant is already sexually infected !..but once they hv their 1st experience, they would not wanna stop but try for more as they are the ones who enjoy the most out of the 3 person involved !!..from reading the sharing of bros who hv gone thru' tis thing in tis thread & other similar threads...

Quote:
Yes, agreed, this is true..it is really not easy to get wives to agree to participate in 1 as stated above...but where preference is concerned, if not wrong, tink ladies would rather prefer a MMF than to a MFF !...not sure why though...oso not too sure about the younger gen girls' attitude to tis 3-some thingy..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-06-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Secret from a sis here ( cannot reveal her nick ). She said her hubby is such a loving person and after a few requests for MMF she decided to reward him with it.

But i have to admit....we are all greedy n want one thing after another. My baxa yeu (darling of a wife) gave me almost everything in the book of.sex. But she does not want DP so this will forever be my fantasy haha. She knows i adore her dearly so who.knows....she may reward me in future hahaha.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post
Secret from a sis here ( cannot reveal her nick ). She said her hubby is such a loving person and after a few requests for MMF she decided to reward him with it.

But i have to admit....we are all greedy n want one thing after another. My baxa yeu (darling of a wife) gave me almost everything in the book of.sex. But she does not want DP so this will forever be my fantasy haha. She knows i adore her dearly so who.knows....she may reward me in future hahaha.
DP.. OMG.. haha first I need to get my wife to let me have anal first.. than I can think about DP... haha.. I got more fantasies to dream on...
Old 02-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
kaorusama is one of the Best!kaorusama is one of the Best!kaorusama is one of the Best!

Quote:
Oh WoW !!...so happening !!...another 2 very nice bros here so willing to let their wifeys try 3-somes wif other guys !...their wifeys must be very lucky to hv them as their husbands like sis Loveliz69 ! ....double joy !!..not sure if bro ahbey can share his wifey's 3-some experience wif us here ?..

but the problem here is a double-edged one...not only is it difficult to get the husbands to allow their wifeys to experience 3-somes but oso how to get their wifeys to agree to one if allowed ?...asian chinese women are by nature conservative in their sexual behaviour & response, so something like a 3-some would really scare them off initially ...maybe cos of ladies' shyness factor & secondly they might be tinking they are betraying their husbands & their hubbies may not like it plus a few other factors like contracting STIs if the 3rd participant is already sexually infected !..but once they hv their 1st experience, they would not wanna stop but try for more as they are the ones who enjoy the most out of the 3 person involved !!..from reading the sharing of bros who hv gone thru' tis thing in tis thread & other similar threads...
Yes i have to agree that also... they might agree when u ask during sex.. after they regain their thoughts its a different story... haha... like how my wife reacts when i ask her that
Old 02-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaorusama View Post
Yes i have to agree that also... they might agree when u ask during sex.. after they regain their thoughts its a different story... haha... like how my wife reacts when i ask her that
TOTALLY AGREE bro... just like I asked my wife to shave clean for me when we are having sex and she said ok.... the next time we have sex, she still leave the patch around.. sometimes they don't understand how difficult it is to eat their pussy with hair tickling our nose.. but hairy pussy is still such a turn on. XD
Old 02-06-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
LionMessi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
TOTALLY AGREE bro... just like I asked my wife to shave clean for me when we are having sex and she said ok.... the next time we have sex, she still leave the patch around.. sometimes they don't understand how difficult it is to eat their pussy with hair tickling our nose.. but hairy pussy is still such a turn on. XD
hahahaa probably while having sex, she was too high so everything also can
Old 02-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
MyFaultAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, why you prefer clean shaven but still want hairy pussy?

is hairy pussy a visual turn on?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1