The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tiger1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desfed69 View Post
Hey bro! Is it the shop that is on the left and closes when facing the famous boneless chicken rice food court? How’s her overall service? Please PM me thanks bro!!
Yes her shop is on the left after the hair salon. Her massage service was ok and her HJ not bad. Her asking price for FJ doesn't match her looks ah but that's just me.

Maybe she's your type and you might like her looks. Go and give her a try bro
Old 03-08-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
desfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1269 View Post
Yes her shop is on the left after the hair salon. Her massage service was ok and her HJ not bad. Her asking price for FJ doesn't match her looks ah but that's just me.

Maybe she's your type and you might like her looks. Go and give her a try bro
Ohhhh thanks bro! She does look like a sexy gilf. Her asking price is indeed considered high for her age though haha
Old 08-08-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Roxy Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyyes View Post
There is a PRC Lin Lin at level 2 shop near to the overhead bridge. Anyone tried ? Any FR?
Fucked her multiple times at her old place. Big boobs and shaved pussy. But her shop now no shower facility so I stop patronising her.
Old 08-08-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 12
kiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Fucked her multiple times at her old place. Big boobs and shaved pussy. But her shop now no shower facility so I stop patronising her.
care to share contact by PM me ? thanks in adv
Old 10-08-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 17
ahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What’s the damage? Good fuck?
Old 02-09-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tiger1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes bro i agree! Showering facility is sibei important! After trying one out without a showering facility and she just passed me wet wipes, just doesn't feel good.

Imagine all the other guys who visited her before me, fucking dirty sia.
Old 17-09-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a few new joints at Roxy 2 recently. Any bros tried?
Old 20-09-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
species is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Bro, able to enlighten contact 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Old 23-09-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 5
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, is Summer still around?
No bro.. Been trying to find her but looks by the comments on this forum that she has retired. Such a pity. Is there any other MILF like her?
Old 23-09-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Any kind soul know what happen to Hot Spa located at Roxy sq???? i went yesterday n realised it was closed......i enjoy the full facilities and good massage. Sad to know that it is closed....
Old 24-09-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Roxy Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Any kind soul know what happen to Hot Spa located at Roxy sq???? i went yesterday n realised it was closed......i enjoy the full facilities and good massage. Sad to know that it is closed....
ya lor...milf not bad there...25 points returned
Old 24-09-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Hot spa can naughty? I tot clean
Old 25-09-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

Not Roxy Square but went across the street to KSC after a long while. Pretty quiet, maybe early in the day, but had a quick stop on basement and saw my usual M** who just arrived. Not the greatest body but still yummy with great options and fun.
Old 26-09-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Hot spa can naughty? I tot clean
i never say naughty.....i only said full facilities and good massage plus food.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You all missed the party when Paramount was around. sigh... sibeh sad la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1