The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Bannor is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Take care of your health n hv a good time in Germany.
haha, yes. Already booked a trip there in 10 days. Going to Berlin and Frankfurt and will check out at least 3 fkk's. Artemis in Berlin and Oase and Mainhatten in Frankfurt. They all look quite nice from their websites, and my informatives in Macau mentionned all these 3 as 3 of the 4-5 best ones in germany.

Last edited by Bannor; 06-01-2013 at 01:15 AM.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:20 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
Its news like this that makes our blood boil.... giving the PI a bad reputation and scaring away the tourists.
Mayoress, you're back! Now I can up you for starting this thead and for sharing. Thanks.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kawolski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ziebart you are trhe man. i am thinking of going to cebu for a change. Which is the in place there to get girls? Mind sharing your harem?? Thanks
Old 06-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kawolski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
depends la, cannot say like that also cost of transporting blankets all the way back may make it economically nonviable. Need to arrange logistics also locally to store while money is just wired.
I wonder the motive. Do you know that only 1% of what you donate ( in cash) actually goes to the victims? The rest went to administration. True what the other bro said.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawolski View Post
Bro Ziebart you are trhe man. i am thinking of going to cebu for a change. Which is the in place there to get girls? Mind sharing your harem?? Thanks
I am not the man to help you with the answers that suits you. As a long term budget traveller i am in the market for Desker Rd and Petain girls. You don want to be in my market if you a 3 days millionaire. To each his own.

With time in my hand, I am more into dating sites. Bars for me is to play pool and admire the girls. They stay away from me. Cheap Charlie.

Last edited by ZIEBART; 06-01-2013 at 06:42 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 06-01-2013, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Sin Tax

Some bros might be interested in this, reading the new sin tax wef 1-Jan-2013.

Tax on cigarettes will gradually be raised to P30 ($0.72) per pack by 2017, roughly doubling the current price to around 52 pesos.

Duty on alcohol will also increase gradually until 2017, increasing the price of a bottle of beer by 23.50 pesos, with varying levels for other drinks including wine and spirits. It will be further increased by four percent each year thereafter.
CB:
Old 07-01-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sin Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover View Post
Some bros might be interested in this, reading the new sin tax wef 1-Jan-2013.

Tax on cigarettes will gradually be raised to P30 ($0.72) per pack by 2017, roughly doubling the current price to around 52 pesos.

Duty on alcohol will also increase gradually until 2017, increasing the price of a bottle of beer by 23.50 pesos, with varying levels for other drinks including wine and spirits. It will be further increased by four percent each year thereafter.
Luckily for me I dun smoke and I dun drink alcoholic stuff.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster (B)

The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i am thinking of going to cebu for a change. Which is the in place there to get girls? Mind sharing your harem?? Thanks
Cebu is different from AC...... there are more FLs than BGs there and you need to establish a beachhead initially with a local there. The contacts will come in fast and furious once your local friend passes the word around that you are looking for p4p.

Sometimes I do feel like a prostitute when the amount of calls and offers from the girls gets too overwhelming.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think u bothered too much about their lies , we r there not to listen to their stories but to get them to bed n i would say we lie as much as them.
haha, but the thing is.. They are not supposed to lie (even if we lie like madmen, lol). It is a bad tendency that seems to be spreading. Its not that I bother too much about one or two girls not wanting to let me barfine them, but I don't like where it is heading. You are probably right about some people ruining the market barfining them just for barhopping though. If nothing changes, this can ruin Angeles in a few years if it spreads more. And the girls talk amongst themselves, knowing the market well. It is not just we...
Old 07-01-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannor View Post
haha, but the thing is.. They are not supposed to lie (even if we lie like madmen, lol). It is a bad tendency that seems to be spreading. Its not that I bother too much about one or two girls not wanting to let me barfine them, but I don't like where it is heading. You are probably right about some people ruining the market barfining them just for barhopping though. If nothing changes, this can ruin Angeles in a few years if it spreads more. And the girls talk amongst themselves, knowing the market well. It is not just we...
Worse comes to worst....... we all fly to Frankfurt lor
Old 07-01-2013, 04:14 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

On the contrary they are natural born liars.
There was this dateinasia girl which i hv no time to meet n keep on delaying to meet her.
She was texting me almost daily pestering to meet.
She text me 2 nights ago when i was down w flu.
Insisted on meeting me at Marquee Mall ..n that was really far away.
Inform her i m sick can't travel far, she offered to come to my hotel.
Told her i m sick what u wanna do, she said take care of me.
I texted her the name of hotel next to mine as precaution n she said will be there soon.
After 1 hour she texted reached designated hotel, so i went next door hotel but couldn't find her. She insisted that she is there, then after checking w the security that no girl visited, i realised she was just playing me out cause i keep on giving excuses for not meeting her. Wow she hate me so much.
Haha...lucky i never go to Marquee mall else played out big time.

If wanna look for Dating website girls , make sure hv enough time to spare.

Bro Ziebart said: Pinays are big liars n the time when they don't lie is when they shut up.

Tonite I went Crystal Palace to watch the 7-bar pole dance competition.
Lasted 45 mins.

Last edited by datou; 07-01-2013 at 04:56 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Worse comes to worst....... we all fly to Frankfurt lor
I'll post about it when I return
Old 07-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My cheonging experience tells me when something is too good to be true, it is.
Exactly !!!!!!!!

Quote:
What boggles me is that I don't really know if the girls excuses are to be believed or not. ...
And matter of fact, when they really tell the truth, you find it hard to believe, after a while !!!!

Quote:
I wonder the motive. Do you know that only 1% of what you donate ( in cash) actually goes to the victims? The rest went to administration. True what the other bro said.
sometime ago, i made the mistake of arranging some logistics for a province .. leaving out the details ..

the cost the material + transport was something like 5,000 S$, and we managed to get a in-principle agreement that the duty will be waived.

Guess what, over a month, the cost ballooned to over 20,000 $ when they factor in the cost of 'appreciation gathering for the project complete with full band, food etc. etc .. ', 'cost of appreciation of Senator', , 'cost of advertisement / recognition / etc. ', 'cost of presence of Congressman .. ' and more and more .. and when we asked whether that can be cut off, there was stubbon refusal - "Well, if you are trying to take advantage of us, please, we don't need your charity .. " and the whole thing became pretty ugly like we were on a mission to bring disrepute to the Ordinary and good folks of that area ..

Try figuring that one out ..

and I was very tempted to ask what the heck did the Senator and Congressman do to deserve posters and banners and I couldn't stomach it that the cost of entertainment and all others was 3 times the cost of the actual delivery to the people.. when in fact, they should be co-sponsor .. no, I didn't ask because that will just degenerate into another argument on 'rich foreigner taking advantage .. ' etc. etc.

I had more than one such case .. so much so, I now resort to donating things directly, to those need it .. better to give them fish than teach them to fish, because teaching fishing is pretty expensive ..
Old 07-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaga View Post
I guess it's their culture to beg shamelessly from the President to the homeless.
It seems like every disaster is an opportunity to beg for money in the guise of International Aid for the victims but seldom does the money filter down to the actual victims.

The recent typhoon Bopha is an example...... there was a collection by a church group frequently attended by pinays for the typhoon victims in orchard road area. What pissed me off was they requested for CASH from those donors. My hotel has underwent some upgrading and has about 2,000 pieces of blankets which we wanted to donate...... but no sir, we only collect cash donations.
you should have approach me instead

haha . no sir .. not connected to the area impacted by Bopha .. but, I have links to arrange it .. Rule #1 - keep politicians out ..
Old 07-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Exactly !!!!!!!!

And matter of fact, when they really tell the truth, you find it hard to believe, after a while !!!!

sometime ago, i made the mistake of arranging some logistics for a province .. leaving out the details ..

the cost the material + transport was something like 5,000 S$, and we managed to get a in-principle agreement that the duty will be waived.

Guess what, over a month, the cost ballooned to over 20,000 $ when they factor in the cost of 'appreciation gathering for the project complete with full band, food etc. etc .. ', 'cost of appreciation of Senator', , 'cost of advertisement / recognition / etc. ', 'cost of presence of Congressman .. ' and more and more .. and when we asked whether that can be cut off, there was stubbon refusal - "Well, if you are trying to take advantage of us, please, we don't need your charity .. " and the whole thing became pretty ugly like we were on a mission to bring disrepute to the Ordinary and good folks of that area ..

Try figuring that one out ..

and I was very tempted to ask what the heck did the Senator and Congressman do to deserve posters and banners and I couldn't stomach it that the cost of entertainment and all others was 3 times the cost of the actual delivery to the people.. when in fact, they should be co-sponsor .. no, I didn't ask because that will just degenerate into another argument on 'rich foreigner taking advantage .. ' etc. etc.

I had more than one such case .. so much so, I now resort to donating things directly, to those need it .. better to give them fish than teach them to fish, because teaching fishing is pretty expensive ..
They are free loader,their perception is since you got more than me why can't you give me.

I once had a pinoy co-worker and every time we have coffee or gathering together he will act blur and not contribute anything,and one day i ask him in a joking manner to pay for 4 cup of teh-o at coffee shop,know what he said? "Sorry I need to send money home so must save" WTF! he is not lowly paid after all,almost equal as us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1