The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Nice bounce, bro 👌🏽
Yeah, nice bounce and finally got to see the real deal from one of our family outings (if you've read my earlier posts)

This is what those tits look like beneath without the piercing, brown nipples with those areolas.
Old 23-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
Yeah, nice bounce and finally got to see the real deal from one of our family outings (if you've read my earlier posts)

This is what those tits look like beneath without the piercing, brown nipples with those areolas.
Nice pair of breast, bro …
Old 25-08-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Nice pair of breast, bro …
My ex gf also nice

If you've read my previous posts, her tits are pretty close to the picture above.

Hers is larger with a slight sag due to the weight and it shows up without a bra.
Old 29-08-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 10
superkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I remember when my brother's girlfriend who will stay over at my parent's place and in the morning when she in the living room having her breakfast infront of the tv she will be bra-less and sometimes in a spaghetti top if my folks are not at home.

and she was at least a D cup. my brother was quite possessive of her when i am around at home and i think she found that annoying hahaha. of coz i hear them fucking all the time in his room and during that time, i still haven't had a chance to know whats it like to have a girl with such an ample chest.
Old 30-08-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 11
Usersinga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUsersinga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
I remember when my brother's girlfriend who will stay over at my parent's place and in the morning when she in the living room having her breakfast infront of the tv she will be bra-less and sometimes in a spaghetti top if my folks are not at home.

and she was at least a D cup. my brother was quite possessive of her when i am around at home and i think she found that annoying hahaha. of coz i hear them fucking all the time in his room and during that time, i still haven't had a chance to know whats it like to have a girl with such an ample chest.
Haha of course bro will be protective of those D assets bro. I would do the same and guard it at all cost 🤩
Old 30-08-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

Those tits are only good if the person can connect with you.

Some eye candy is good though but there's no need to prioritize that over personality.
Old 31-08-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 10
superkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
Those tits are only good if the person can connect with you.

Some eye candy is good though but there's no need to prioritize that over personality.
Totally agree with you bro. When I was younger I was too obsessed with boobs and only learn to appreciate other aspects of a woman because pretty girls with big boobs are way above my level and won't want a guy like me.. and also they are all usually already taken.
Old 31-08-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Totally agree with you bro. When I was younger I was too obsessed with boobs and only learn to appreciate other aspects of a woman because pretty girls with big boobs are way above my level and won't want a guy like me.. and also they are all usually already taken.
Bro, cannot like that say.
I happen to chance upon E cup one, which is my colleague (have posted before)

If you ask me honestly, i think bigger boobs ladies normally are more towards the bimbo side.

During my sec sch days, got a classmate D cup. Always like to run beside her. Seeing those melons crying for help.

So never think that you wont have a chance. Maybe the time is not right.
Old 31-08-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

One of the perks of not moving out of parents house.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Mapsf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in Austria, same year of the first post, and my girlfriend had left for work, leaving me alone at the student dormitory.
During lunch, I met our friend L. at the student dormitory common kitchen.
A few days earlier, I had managed to arrange a trip to the Austrian thermal baths with her, another friend S., and my girlfriend. We were set to go the next day to a place two hours away. I don't know if you know how thermal baths work in Austria, but nudity is mandatory for hygienic reasons. So, the following day, I would be naked alongside three completely naked girls. On that day when my girlfriend wasn't there, I asked L. if she could help me cut my hair. It was something my girlfriend usually did during the pandemic, but since she was working, she didn't have the time. And I hate having long hair.
L. agreed. We went to a room together, and I undressed down to my underwear, using the excuse that I didn't want to get hair on my clothes. As she was cutting my hair, I told her it was my first time visiting naturist baths with friends. She confided in me that it was also her first time and was glad to hear that I was concerned about the situation. In reality, I wasn't worried: I empathized, although I wasn't too concerned. We mutually agreed to keep the experience casual to avoid any awkwardness. After she finished cutting my hair, I went to shower, leaving a small gap in the door, hoping she might peek and see me naked. However, I heard the dormitory room door close. She had left (she was very discreet).
The next day, all four of us (my girlfriend, L., and S.) went to the thermal baths.

[continue in the next post]
Old 01-09-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

I drove for two hours, and we arrived. Initially, we enjoyed the slides until lunchtime. After lunch, we moved to the naturist section. I'm not sure if you're familiar, but you're required to remove your swimsuit before entering the spa. We headed to the changing room, and we all undressed, although we kept ourselves wrapped in towels. Let me give you a brief description of the girls. My girlfriend is slim but not skinny, with average-sized breasts with light-colored nipples, standing at 165 cm tall, and she was completely shaved that day.

(example

)

Really similar to this girl, little bit bigger.
L. is about 168 cm tall, with a physique quite similar to my girlfriend's but slightly smaller breasts.
S., on the other hand, is quite tall, at least 178 cm, very thin, athletic, and muscular, with a very flat chest (she eats very little, is vegan, and runs daily).

Each of us tried out a sauna on our own, possibly to get used to the situation. After about an hour, we met up and lay down outside on the grass, admiring the mountain view. At that moment, I saw the girls in their entirety.
L. had a thick bush, while S. was completely shaved, and her clitoris and labia minora could be seen. Her hip bones were strikingly noticeable. The whole scenario was quite stimulating.

We lay on the grass on a large 3m x 3m cloth I had brought, relaxing. I recall giving my girlfriend a brief back massage and then giving L. one. My girlfriend shot me a sharp look, so I stopped. We spent the entire afternoon moving in and out of the saunas and pools. I savored that view, and I'll forever carry that memory with me.

Last edited by Mapsf; 01-09-2023 at 05:10 PM. Reason: image not visible
Old 01-09-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapsf View Post
I drove for two hours, and we arrived. Initially, we enjoyed the slides until lunchtime. After lunch, we moved to the naturist section. I'm not sure if you're familiar, but you're required to remove your swimsuit before entering the spa. We headed to the changing room, and we all undressed, although we kept ourselves wrapped in towels. Let me give you a brief description of the girls. My girlfriend is slim but not skinny, with average-sized breasts with light-colored nipples, standing at 165 cm tall, and she was completely shaved that day.

(example

)

Really similar to this girl, little bit bigger.
L. is about 168 cm tall, with a physique quite similar to my girlfriend's but slightly smaller breasts.
S., on the other hand, is quite tall, at least 178 cm, very thin, athletic, and muscular, with a very flat chest (she eats very little, is vegan, and runs daily).

Each of us tried out a sauna on our own, possibly to get used to the situation. After about an hour, we met up and lay down outside on the grass, admiring the mountain view. At that moment, I saw the girls in their entirety.
L. had a thick bush, while S. was completely shaved, and her clitoris and labia minora could be seen. Her hip bones were strikingly noticeable. The whole scenario was quite stimulating.

We lay on the grass on a large 3m x 3m cloth I had brought, relaxing. I recall giving my girlfriend a brief back massage and then giving L. one. My girlfriend shot me a sharp look, so I stopped. We spent the entire afternoon moving in and out of the saunas and pools. I savored that view, and I'll forever carry that memory with me.
sounds amazing. how is their nipples and boobs like.

You guys must be very close. surprised the girls agree to this and then at the end still openly show instead of covering with towels
Old 01-09-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

I noticed that the first image was not visible:
Old 01-09-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
sounds amazing. how is their nipples and boobs like.

You guys must be very close. surprised the girls agree to this and then at the end still openly show instead of covering with towels
Yes, but it is also Austria that is magic. Here the girls are more open. I have a couple of stories more.
Old 01-09-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10244 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share bro Mapsf. Look forward to more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1