The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 31-12-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 825 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Her GFE quite OK, can talk, she is a nice person overall.

Guess 68+34 (102), 1.5 hr? My feeling is the so called promo price at the shop will end sooner than later.
I thought it's 56 (1 hr) + 50 = 106 .. hahaha. Pay upfront.
Old 31-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by impossible View Post
Any chance Yoki cannot bring hotel. Any regulars can share some tips and damages.
The one going RTC soon ?? Hearsay need above 1k
Old 31-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Never heard of pay upfront for specials haha (spa context at least).
Old 31-12-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henias View Post
Did she expose her areolas after requesting for it? sometimes u just go for it she wont stop u means should be okay. i doubt they will auto pilot
All these talk about Yumi breasts make me cannot tahan lol .. this week need to go squeeze haha … will try to sound out if can order out
Old 31-12-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
If payment is made via paynow then the whole amount will go to the spa's bank account, tio bo? then how does the ML collect the $50 for her special? ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Never heard of pay upfront for specials haha (spa context at least).
Special upfront payable to who? ML? counter? paynow?
If special is paid upfront i believe the counter & spa noe abt it rite? it's as good as saying special is allowed in the spa, tio bo? ..
Old 01-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 13
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
If payment is made via paynow then the whole amount will go to the spa's bank account, tio bo? then how does the ML collect the $50 for her special? ..

Special upfront payable to who? ML? counter? paynow?
If special is paid upfront i believe the counter & spa noe abt it rite? it's as good as saying special is allowed in the spa, tio bo? ..
I ever paynow to the spa for the special service becos I didn't bring enough cash. The ML give me their spa paynow. The spa entity name displayed.

All your questions only the ML and Spa can ans.

Doesn't mean things don't sound logical to you it will not happen. Lol
Old 01-01-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Wah bro u manage to up her ahh, what the damage?
I will not go in depth or to confirm if she provide such service or not.
My intention just to share how to up the ML, not to cause damage to them.
If you can't even date the ML out, no point to ask about damage n service. And if you can, the service n damage also will not be same, depending on the ML. As this is not regular service like those MLs with FJ on menu.
Hope you get what I mean.
Old 01-01-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
phyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first FR

After lurking here for many years, my first FR. Here goes:
Booked Amy, a china lady via social media, told her i wanted full service. We had no discussion of services or price.
Went to ZK at Lor 1.
Paid $60 at the counter for 1 hr.
Early 30s, slim legs, but average body. Large pink nipples, average size, not saggy.
Allow kiss but not french.
Guided me to the bed and she strip to bra and panties.
Massage me while sitting on my back. After 10 min I told her to stop.
I got up and its was my turn to autoroam all over her body from hair to shoulder to legs, inner thighs for 10 min while chatting with her.
Took off her bra and panties, proceeded to suck and eat her out, while she moans. She is clean shaven and no smell.
Did her missionary, her legs on my shoulders. Then I put her legs together to have tighter feeling. Sweating away, I lay back and ask her to lower the temperature.
She came back and proceeded to ride me.
Then she was tired and me to do her doggy. She held on to the edge of the bed as I ram hard and fast and came. I lay back sweating away. Air con was still too hot for me!
She hurried me to shower and leave before the hour is up as her boss is monitoring. Weird.
I showered and quickly left $100 on the table and left.
Overall I am satisfied as managed to last 20 min to get my money's worth.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Guys anyone got wc of Eva of S*** Spa don mind to share via pm.
I have others to share.
Was told by the gals if called up shop to book, will not b under their acct. Unless personally book them via their personal wc. So will b last resort to call the shop.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 11
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
All these talk about Yumi breasts make me cannot tahan lol .. this week need to go squeeze haha … will try to sound out if can order out
Hers natural or enhanced?
Old 02-01-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinhwa82 View Post
Hers natural or enhanced?
Natural .. firm and bouncy lol
Old 02-01-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Guys anyone got wc of Eva of S*** Spa don mind to share via pm.
I have others to share.
Was told by the gals if called up shop to book, will not b under their acct. Unless personally book them via their personal wc. So will b last resort to call the shop.
I have …..
Old 02-01-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
Natural .. firm and bouncy lol
Your fav right ? Lol
Old 02-01-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Your fav right ? Lol
Yes haha always have her for last slots 🤩
Old 02-01-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 8
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can share me Yumi contact? Their ads no longer at g***8.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1