The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-10-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Teacher found guilty of making counterfeit money.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ime=1507186192
Old 07-10-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Kitty from sexylady? Think I recalled seeing her around before on another stable but didn't get to try.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Great Bonks

Wonder how does one judge that a lady is slim or not?

Recently read quite a number of FRs stating that one lady is slim... Decided to try it out myself and found that she is more meaty than slim. (Out of respect to the Okt, I do not wish to disclose the lady name nor the stable name.)

This puts me to think how does one judge that a lady is slim or not. Maybe the pic posted by bro Koc88 on Dawn can be used as a good reference although I have yet to try her out myself. (Not that I dun want to try but rather she is fully booked after the FR from Koc88 is out lor. Hiazzz. Wish that Bro koc88 can pm me in adv. Haha...)

I do know that no one owes anyone a FR here, but I willl like to make an appeal to all bro here to adopt a more detailed description of slimness like below examples. Just a personal appeal from me.

* Slim body with some tummy (overall still slim)
* Slim body with absolutely zero fat
* Slim body that is closer to skinny build
* slim body with toned abs
* Slim like Dawn or Vasa
* Meaty build type but not fat
* Ang mo build type but not fat

Meanwhile, I may have no choice but to resort to "blacklist" a few bros here as their standard of slimness is quite far away from my definition. This is just my own method of filtering based on selective FRs. No offence to anyone but I guess some of us like myself are very strict in this area.. But I do appreciate all those who share their FRs in this thread after all. Thanks for the sharing spirit.

Hope all of u hv a satisfactory if not great weekend bonking!

Last edited by (@^@); 07-10-2017 at 02:16 AM.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xingjiao101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymous421 View Post
Looking to destress before the weekend and i got a early with this wonderful lady : Nicha of Sexylady

https://sbf.today/showthread.php...5#post16515505

Looks: 8.5/10 . the photos are similar but gotta discount abit on the complexion but everything else is just as i was hoping to see

Body: 9.5/10 Truly enjoyed a slim build chick with tattoos but i'll save the highlight for the next portion

Boobs: 10/10. Absolutely love boobs that are shaped this porportional to her body and the nips had a light brown that is bordering pink..but its just perfect boobs to me..not D not B just a shapely C. Amazing, and not shy to share that joy with your lips

CBJ: 8/10 . yea the discount is mainly cos its capped , im not so persistent, i would prefer BBBJ but a capped with good suction will suffice

FJ: 9/10. Yea since i requested for 1 shot , im not that big on trying for 2 shots. I had her mount me and she really turned up the speed and i kinda wish we went slowly , wanted to try to doggy cos i really wanted to grip her waist alot

GFE: Gosh good interaction but i really enjoyed it when she was moaning as i played fiddle with her clit and lick her nipples. Its hard to contain when its just the kind of body i really like but yea shes fun to be with , she knows a decent amount of english but not that fantastic but enough for conversation

RTF : i hope to , probably wanna try 2 shots this time , and juz wanna enjoy the company of her boobs her moaning and her wet pussy
Is she Felicia from Tikoclub? Looks and position of tattoos kinda the same
Old 07-10-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xingjiao101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelhare View Post
Anyone tried felicia @tiko before?
Is she Nicha from SexyLady?
Old 07-10-2017, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Can't wait for wednesday to come
Old 07-10-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heartless96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Can't wait for wednesday to come
New batch coming in on Wednesday?
Old 07-10-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sexylady69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymous421 View Post
Looking to destress before the weekend and i got a early with this wonderful lady : Nicha of Sexylady

https://sbf.today/showthread.php...5#post16515505

Looks: 8.5/10 . the photos are similar but gotta discount abit on the complexion but everything else is just as i was hoping to see

Body: 9.5/10 Truly enjoyed a slim build chick with tattoos but i'll save the highlight for the next portion

Boobs: 10/10. Absolutely love boobs that are shaped this porportional to her body and the nips had a light brown that is bordering pink..but its just perfect boobs to me..not D not B just a shapely C. Amazing, and not shy to share that joy with your lips

CBJ: 8/10 . yea the discount is mainly cos its capped , im not so persistent, i would prefer BBBJ but a capped with good suction will suffice

FJ: 9/10. Yea since i requested for 1 shot , im not that big on trying for 2 shots. I had her mount me and she really turned up the speed and i kinda wish we went slowly , wanted to try to doggy cos i really wanted to grip her waist alot

GFE: Gosh good interaction but i really enjoyed it when she was moaning as i played fiddle with her clit and lick her nipples. Its hard to contain when its just the kind of body i really like but yea shes fun to be with , she knows a decent amount of english but not that fantastic but enough for conversation

RTF : i hope to , probably wanna try 2 shots this time , and juz wanna enjoy the company of her boobs her moaning and her wet pussy
Thanks for the fr bro
Old 07-10-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless96 View Post
New batch coming in on Wednesday?
Nah. Just someone i know is coming back. Hopefully smooth passage.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 8
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Nah. Just someone i know is coming back. Hopefully smooth passage.
Share la dont keep all in suspense ma
Old 07-10-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY View Post
hi location central or east?
Central, bro.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Wonder how does one judge that a lady is slim or not?

This puts me to think how does one judge that a lady is slim or not. Maybe the pic posted by bro Koc88 on Dawn can be used as a good reference although I have yet to try her out myself. (Not that I dun want to try but rather she is fully booked after the FR from Koc88 is out lor. Hiazzz. Wish that Bro koc88 can pm me in adv. Haha...)

Hope all of u hv a satisfactory if not great weekend bonking!
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=668305
After i try this one today, i jitao pm you, ok? lol
Old 07-10-2017, 09:48 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Some hotel in Jalan Besar / Balestier kana warning from anti-vice... try to avoid this areas....
Old 07-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=668305
After i try this one today, i jitao pm you, ok? lol
Steady lar!!
Di mak mak
Old 07-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 12
TopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pooz Regentlust

Looks 8.5/10

Milky skin & friendly smile.She look identical to her photos

Body 9/10

Lean & tight body.No love handles or tummy fats.I am a ass man and hers is up there.

Boobs 8/10

Full natural B cup and small nipples great for sucking

Shower 7.5/10

We went into the shower together,and she slowly peeled her dress off her slender body while giving me a naughty smile that left my imagination run wild.Free striptease! No complaints here.The shower was great to build sexual tension.She hugged me as she soaped my back,pressing her soft boobs and slick body to me. GFE max feels

Frenching & catbath 8/10

Pulled her in for a kiss and slide my tongue to get her to open up.Luckily she welcomed my tongue.Enjoyed few mins of frenching before she pulled back and went in licking & sucking my neck/ shoulders,kissing my earlops ending off by playfully nipping my ear.Continued licking her way down my body and played around with my nipples abit before ending by giving me a kiss on my dickhead.I was SO ready for more

BBBJ 8/10

Small jaw but I was worried for nothing.Took me in like a pro starting slow and increasing speed along the way.Used her hands well too,cupping my balls,grabbing my hips to suck me even deeper.Totally worth it to CIM

FJ 10/10

She was tight at the right places,makes the sexiest soft moans and heavy panting.I prefer to stand during doggy and she happily accommodated.Doggy is definitely my favourite position with her.Her heart shape ass begged a squeeze as I bang her.Really blew my mind when she slip her hand from beneath her to massage my balls when I was fucking her.Flipped her over to finish off with missionary

High GFE,able to communicate well,friendly and very eager to please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1