The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

I also long time no go batam already, think if miss, is not miss the brown sugar more, is miss the bah kut teh at the coffee shop in front of formosa hotel...not forgeting the murtabak also....
Old 29-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Went to Batam yesterday for the first time, day trip for meeting. Went to Sekupang, as had meeting at Holiday Inn Resort. (Exchange rate at ferry terminal was 8400.) Visiting made me wonder about spending weekend to engage in some bedroom activities. Would be nice to spend a weekend with an syt or more. The hotel seemed okay, but is isolated. Is there better location for weekend trip? Interested to hear from bros who have tried this.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 29-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
myprick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Opposite FormosaHotel - beside Relax first shop - exchange rates 8800, can bargain if you change more than 200. Cheers
Old 29-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
l0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
I also long time no go batam already, think if miss, is not miss the brown sugar more, is miss the bah kut teh at the coffee shop in front of formosa hotel...not forgeting the murtabak also....
Totally agree~ how much are the rate for girls nowadays?
Old 29-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Dear Bros

I need some advice i want to make day visit to batam as u know lah wife very strict so if i go to batam say 12 pm and want to be back 8 pm.....in between where to get girls ...please advise
Old 29-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Also if any bro want to go with me as in similar position.....can always plan
Old 29-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Spend at least 50-70 bucks to and fro for ferry

Journey take 1hr+ to btm and 1hr+ back from btm..

So left 6 hrs...fast hand fast leg book girls ST then come back..cos no time to do other things..

So much money and time rushing, go geylang is faster and cheaper mah..no offence but that's what I feel personally...
Old 29-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Batam Info Thread

Heheheh bro fair enough i agree with u ...but u know lah gelayng the girls lye like a dead fish......even we pay 300sgd for a local malay firl 1 shot only n not say they are that hot! hjehehhe i sucker for malay girl...what to do
Old 29-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 13
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

Hi bros I and my friends going batam too on 7-sep . But need help anyone got lobang for cab can understand english . Don't mind share contact w me . Need ask to arrang for us .
Old 29-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Dear Bros
I need some advice i want to make day visit to batam as u know lah wife very strict so if i go to batam say 12 pm and want to be back 8 pm.....in between where to get girls ...please advise
First advice is to read some pages of this thread. Plenty of ideas and addresses reported!
Tight schedule. Little time. I suggest to send your wife to hell for one day and take a little more time. This is the plan I suggest for your escapade.

1 day before: book a room in a hotel suitable for you in Nagoya
11:35 (SIN time): Prima Ferries Harbour Front - Harbour Bay (SGD 48 return ticket)
11:20 (WIR time!): Arrival Harbour Bay. Check-in for return ferry at 18:15.
11:45: Arrival to hotel in Nagoya (by taxi: 40k IDR).
12:00: (optional, it can be skipped) Go to Nagoya Hill (ojek: 10k), lunch at Street food and coffee at J.Co
12:45: Take ojek and make a tour of massage and KTVs.
Plan 1 hour to make your choice. Pay (600k - 1.2M), go to your hotel, send back the ojek to pick up the girl, pay the ojek (10k per each ride will make him happy, even if he complains), go back to your room, have a shower and wait the girl.
14:30-17:30: BEDROOM FUN
18:15: Prima Ferries Harbour Bay - Harbour Front
20:00 (SIN time!): Arrival to Harbour Front
Old 29-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

wal lau bro if she know she will send me back to hell lah!!!!!

u goit okt there is it
Old 29-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 13
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

Blackpage got cab lobang ? Or cewk intro I going w my friends . Finding overnight
Old 29-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
l0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Or u may got to any of the joint for ST. i rmb lastime one joint going for 150K for ST
Old 30-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 30-08-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old 30-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

my six very rare Burmese red rubies have been stolen...I have already reported to the Police...If the rubies are returned within 24 hours, I would drop the case...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread