The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 02-09-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Pak S.B.Y.1
look like u r also doing promotions for Indonesia Disco and Pub. Or Tourism ???
Like Malaysia on tv.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

aiyah bro 6 nights is like miracle!!! hahaha and pak very kind enough he share too much
Old 03-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hampalang is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all. I've never been to Batam. Been reading this thread here for quite a while but still I have a few questions where I hope sifus will help me in.

1. I read ppl going to joints like Indah, Berlian, Goldbird all these. What are these? Massage parlor or spa? Do you actually go into the place to massage and hanky panky or just to select girl to go back to your hotel?

2. If its a massage place, does every girl provide HJ, BJ and FJ or depends on your luck?

3. If you go there to choose girl, how much is the market rate? Will the girl accompany you overnight or only 1 shot?

4. Most of ppl go to disco to pick up girls. How bout going to KTV? Does KTV provide girls or you have to bring them yourself?

5. I see a lot of ppl pay the OKT money for girl and go back hotel. Then later send ojek to pick girls up to their room. What if the girls never come and OKT cheat your money?

These are the questions I have so far. Thanks!
Old 03-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
They r not only back, many came and join the trade. Heard more r coming, in the next few week.
Chun boh.boi boi here saving money n bullets for super chiong session in dec.bro booking price how? up ?bro ndnd how got news from ur driver for lobang for 12 ur 16 seater van or bus with driver?thanks for the trouble bro ndnd.

Last edited by DDAMn; 03-09-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampalang View Post
Hi all. I've never been to Batam. Been reading this thread here for quite a while but still I have a few questions where I hope sifus will help me in.

1. I read ppl going to joints like Indah, Berlian, Goldbird all these. What are these? Massage parlor or spa? Do you actually go into the place to massage and hanky panky or just to select girl to go back to your hotel?

2. If its a massage place, does every girl provide HJ, BJ and FJ or depends on your luck?

3. If you go there to choose girl, how much is the market rate? Will the girl accompany you overnight or only 1 shot?

4. Most of ppl go to disco to pick up girls. How bout going to KTV? Does KTV provide girls or you have to bring them yourself?

5. I see a lot of ppl pay the OKT money for girl and go back hotel. Then later send ojek to pick girls up to their room. What if the girls never come and OKT cheat your money?

These are the questions I have so far. Thanks!
1)all this are fishtank ur fishbowl.book up to u to bring hotel straightaway ur u go jalanx2 later driver send to ur room after u go back hotel.

2)go any massage parlour if u ask gal got extra if they ok then have if no they say no.

3)price see market rate decided by okt but can bargain.price standard overnite shots if gal like ugd luck to u go back face smiling if not the best 2 shots max ur 3 depends luck.

4)some of these places are ktv example,golden bird aka sedona,permata,dynasty 69,memori.while the rest standard fish tanks ur massage parlours.

5)no cheating bcoz these places dun wan their name rotten bcoz mostly customers tend to spread by word of mouth n recomendations but remember once u up the gal money bye bye liao cannot refund ur exchanged gal depends on how u make deal wit okt.

Waah anything more read the thread okkkkkkk.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Chun boh.boi boi here saving money n bullets for super chiong session in dec.bro booking price how? up ?bro ndnd how got news from ur driver for lobang for 12 ur 16 seater van or bus with driver?thanks for the trouble bro ndnd.
Chun chun now. Price still ard there, but can't tell till Dec. Rp devaluing now to Sgd. Most probably price will go up by Dec, taxi and hotel already up. Price of fuels up cause chain reaction.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6893 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How many girls do you plan to hire and take around the island with you?
Old 04-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hahaha!!! at 11.00am, it is 9000....everywhere, no secret...hehe
Old 04-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
How many girls do you plan to hire and take around the island with you?
Hahahahaha no lah bro bringing 10 of my buddies to btm in dec organiser thats why this few months controlling the urges to go saving up bullets for major bang bang ops in dec.hehehehehe .
Old 04-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just came back from batam stayed at seruni hotel had factory girls from this company driver of mine im okay with sharing as the girls are working in pt in batam I had aishah here is fr

face 6/10 had pimples
bbbj-7/10
gf treatment 7/10
overall okay nice and typical factory had to leave early to go factory
was intro by has085264787767
damage 500k
Old 05-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
I just came back from batam stayed at seruni hotel had factory girls from this company driver of mine im okay with sharing as the girls are working in pt in batam I had aishah here is fr

face 6/10 had pimples
bbbj-7/10
gf treatment 7/10
overall okay nice and typical factory had to leave early to go factory
was intro by has085264787767
damage 500k

Wah bro chun boh where u get so gd lobang share with me leh ur driver contact n name can kangtao me gd factory cewek ur not?
Old 05-09-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
GoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

rate 9100
Old 05-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wah bro chun boh where u get so gd lobang share with me leh ur driver contact n name can kangtao me gd factory cewek ur not?
guys iaprreciate you guys show me how to post pic thank you then I show u her pic

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread