The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 18
jov_Tei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjov_Tei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjov_Tei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjov_Tei is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

wow beetalk wiw**? Good for u. i didnt manage to up her.

opps some bro here told her. i have to unquote. hahaha dang

Last edited by jov_Tei; 09-07-2018 at 07:50 PM.
Old 07-07-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that neh neh and pinky pussy

Last edited by matey1982; 09-07-2018 at 10:29 PM. Reason: pic removed on requested by the person who posted it duh
Old 07-07-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 16
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Hello all Sifu bros, I'm new to this sence, but old in somewhere else
Any kind bro willing to guide me for a walk to LP tomorrow? Please pm me hor. Kum sia
Old 07-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MRdeadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
wrong person

Oh..ya u r right.. name s****ya.. not good catch ah? saw her on profile on meetme yesterday..think to try if any luck..
Old 08-07-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmysg View Post
She stay serangoon...insists that i shoot my sperms inside her...i fuck her with condom till im about to cum and i remove the condom and shoot my sperms deep inside her
Must be very shiok to shoot deep inside but make sure she is unable to find you lol. Don't know where u work, where u stay. Just an app with phone number don't think she able to find u.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers any mating chat group at wechat?
Old 08-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She stay serangoon...insists that i shoot my sperms inside her...i fuck her with condom till im about to cum and i remove the condom and shoot my sperms deep inside her

Nice one bro!!!
Old 08-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Quote:
Stay stay Holland lei...
Old 08-07-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qazxswedcvfrtgb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Hello all Sifu bros, I'm new to this sence, but old in somewhere else
Any kind bro willing to guide me for a walk to LP tomorrow? Please pm me hor. Kum sia
Hi even I am very new to this scene. Today visited LP. Shocked to see sea of pinoy maids all over. Roamed around LP for an hour. Was not sure with whom n how to start conversation. How was your visit today? Probably next week will try strike conv with couple of maids and see how it goes. Not sure newbies helping each other would be good idea?
Old 08-07-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Pray she don't get pregnant
Old 08-07-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

went some maids fav gathering place to recce and happen to see a maid having lunch with her friend. Gathered enough courage after i realise she was alone shortly.. went up to her and intro... She gave a smile and started the conversation.. ho seh liao...

then ask her to go out nearby thats "not too crowdy" to chit chat..

Long story short.. lead her to some quiet place and started rubba her from the back with my swollen prick.. quite shiok as she has perky round arse.. she turn round and we french for a while before i guided her hand into my jeans.. she remarked that its so hard and gets me all hot .. unzip and lowered my underwear to let her pcc while i enjoyed the moment... ask her to give a BJ but was declined, sadly..

Oh well after jerking for a while , can sense it cumming and i just ask her to look at my prick while it started shooting loads of thick cum..

after that we parted ways ... what a day!
Old 09-07-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Keita8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you manage to get her contact number ?
Old 09-07-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
went some maids fav gathering place to recce and happen to see a maid having lunch with her friend. Gathered enough courage after i realise she was alone shortly.. went up to her and intro... She gave a smile and started the conversation.. ho seh liao...

then ask her to go out nearby thats "not too crowdy" to chit chat..

Long story short.. lead her to some quiet place and started rubba her from the back with my swollen prick.. quite shiok as she has perky round arse.. she turn round and we french for a while before i guided her hand into my jeans.. she remarked that its so hard and gets me all hot .. unzip and lowered my underwear to let her pcc while i enjoyed the moment... ask her to give a BJ but was declined, sadly..

Oh well after jerking for a while , can sense it cumming and i just ask her to look at my prick while it started shooting loads of thick cum..

after that we parted ways ... what a day!

Haha proven that they are all sluts.. lol
Old 09-07-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Haha proven that they are all sluts.. lol
Yup... too horny in a faraway land with only 1 wkend off per week and pent up frustration during working 6 days a week.. She actually ask to go to my place as she can stay out late.. But kinda startled me for a second and chose the lazy way to wank it off hassle free...

Smtimes if the gal gets too cock hungry, cant help but to wonder if she has been banged countlessly here...
Old 09-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sin4bkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any delay spray No17 sellers in this forum pm me. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1