The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

Haha!!! The maid's backside looks veri nice...ah pek's mounth is watering...hehe!!!
Old 06-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 13
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

Thx bro I taking first ferry haha! Still wil jam ? So what time I must reach to aviod
Old 06-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
Haha!!! The maid's backside looks veri nice...ah pek's mounth is watering...hehe!!!
bro definitely nice and sweet
Old 06-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster

dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: OOT: Viet girl in Ipanema, Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Ok, finally I learned how to post pictures here.

Sorry, not from Batam, but many of you will like to see this photo anyway.
This is the girl I mentioned in my post here entitled "DAY 1: SATURDAY 26 July". Link:
http://sbf.today/showpos...ostcount=22414

A SYT, better, dream SYT working ONLY one month in Ipanema!
She is already back home.

(Please up my points if you like this photo, as a token of appreciation. I'll up back, I promise. If I see my points going up well, I will post more. Thank you!)

guys blackpage is very helpful in uping points I cant seem to up his ?they put I have to come back 24hrs later
Old 06-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
guys blackpage is very helpful in uping points I cant seem to up his ?they put I have to come back 24hrs later
Thank you for caring.
The upping point system is smart to avoid people ups too much members around, or focuses on upping repeatedly the same member.
The message you get is probably that you have to wait 24 hours to up again, because you upped already someone else in the last 24 hours. Just wait
Old 06-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Thank you for caring.
The upping point system is smart to avoid people ups too much members around, or focuses on upping repeatedly the same member.
The message you get is probably that you have to wait 24 hours to up again, because you upped already someone else in the last 24 hours. Just wait
no problem I tried to do it but I will wait once im tru I let you now
so samsters help to up him really helpful guy
Old 06-09-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Guys, it's time to head down to batam cos the exchange rate is amazing..!!

Got a superb rate of 9170 at the moneychanger opposite Formosa Hotel... Woohoo...!!!
Old 08-09-2013, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
devilson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everyone...

I've been following this thread for quite sometime... been reading most of the thread...excluding the first few hundred pages...

Well im making my first trip to the famed island with 5 of my friends (total 6 of us) next tues, 10/09...im wondering if any of the bros here can give a few places we can visit for our 'night activity'..hehe..I've read about some places being mention a number of times namely indah and others...

But does any bros here have the address of the places? Would be nice if the person can pm me the address..

And was wondering if anyone can share any massage parlour that can be visited there?

We wont be engaging any drivers to take us ard for now..
Would be sharing the review of the places after come back singapore...
I hope im not asking too much...thanks...
Old 08-09-2013, 05:52 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilson View Post
Hello everyone...

I've been following this thread for quite sometime... been reading most of the thread...excluding the first few hundred pages...

Well im making my first trip to the famed island with 5 of my friends (total 6 of us) next tues, 10/09...im wondering if any of the bros here can give a few places we can visit for our 'night activity'..hehe..I've read about some places being mention a number of times namely indah and others...

But does any bros here have the address of the places? Would be nice if the person can pm me the address..

And was wondering if anyone can share any massage parlour that can be visited there?

We wont be engaging any drivers to take us ard for now..
Would be sharing the review of the places after come back singapore...
I hope im not asking too much...thanks...
If you really have read so many pages, you should know already the following:
- the list of most popular places where to look for girls;
- the different strategies for getting girls (massage, KTV, pubs, disco, lady-houses, street, FLs, ...), which do NOT suit to anybody (each one has his personal abilities and inclination to an approach or to another)
- that the easiest way to visit these places is taking a taxi (ojek if you are alone) and asking the driver to bring you to find girls (telling him the name of places you want to visit is optional)

I recommend you to read as many pages you can, write down the list of places (not necessary, but useful), take a taxi and enjoy your time, without the hurry to try everything on your first visit. Have fun!
PS: exact addresses in Batam are not really important.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to Batam on Thurday. 5 Sept 13. Almost 3 months did not go to Batam as I have found a better place to relax and most girls are much prettier in Johor, Malaysia. But Batam is still my memorable play-ground in the early year 2000. So, I will definitely come back to Batam once in a while to walk down my memory lane.

I have intended to walk around to most joints to see the standard of the girls and the booking rate. But it rain the whole day and most of the places are muddy and flooded. It spoiled my mood in my dream land of Wonderful Play-ground.

No choice, I took a cab directly to Indo Rasa for my Bak Ku Teh. After my lunch for about 1 hour, it's still raining heavily. No hope for the rain to stop, so I just dazed across to Queen to have a look. About 10 girls in the fish-tank and some are still doing their makeup. Chatted with the mummy for about 10 mins and asked her for the booking fee. LT – Rp 650K ST- Rp250K. Booking fee goes up again !!! Got a few SYT but they don’t seem to be interested. Saw a cewek smiling at me and I can understand from her mouth gesture that she want me to book her. Wearing a white blouse with low cut neckline. Boot at least a D-cup and quite sexy. Face 7/10. So decided to go for ST. Paid at counter and followed her upstairs. Halfway on the stairs, she turned around with her big boots right on my face. I just hugged her and with my face in between her big boots. Wahhhh…. Smell so good. Then she said she wanted LT booking. I said no as I bluffed her that I am going back to S’pore in the evening. Then we continued to proceed to the cubicle.

In the cubicle, we chatted awhile and she started to undress, She unhooked her bra and I saw her lovely big boots (D-cup) which make my didi standup immediately. Then she lowered her red sexy panties and I stared at her little hairy pussy. Wahhh… cannot tahan man! She smiled and asked me to go wash up first. After her wash up, she sits beside me and I started to roam her body. Good feeling to press and squeezed her big boots. No French-kiss but allows to finger fuck her pussy. After a while, she asked want ice-cream. I said yes with CD. She sucked awhile, then I fucked her missionary with all my power but cannot ejaculated. Tried doogy for a few minutes and almost ejaculate but she just turned around and masturbated me until I shoot out my load. Hugged her for about 5 mins with full sexifactory. Cleaned up, changed and tipped her RP 50K.

Name : Serana (No sure)
Desa/City : Cirebon, West Java
Look : 7/10
Body : 8/10
Boots : D-cup
Attitude : Friendly and willingness on position.
Overall service : 8/10 Sexifactory

The rest of the cheonging for my LT booking is the same as last few posting. Do not wish to repeat……………

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Old 08-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
psykhy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i'm going batam from 21 -23 sept. seeking some buddies along, as going alone can be boring... pm me pls!
Old 08-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilson View Post
http://sbf.today/showthr...6580&page=1281

Courtesy of Newyorker88

Bookmark this

If you arent familiar in this island its best to
just get a taxi driver to show you around
Old 08-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

cant wait for my miserable 1 day trip
Old 08-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 14
babycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to behold

hi guys heard alot nice girls at batam was planning to go but i only know english and chinese is there somehow some OKT that happen to speak english as well??
Old 08-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
cant wait for my miserable 1 day trip
Kapan sih ke Batam

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread