The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
See you liked Lanna pace in CNX. Niman is a short hop by either songtaew (open taxi) or even tuk2 -10/15 mins. Plenty hotels in area, just do Agoda and narrow search to Niman area, with your budget and comfort level. Used to stay NimanMai (boutique small hotel) and Empire (apartment style). Within vicinity of clubs Monkey, Warm Up, Maldives and Tawandeng.
thks for the help bro.

Old 20-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hard to put a price on gals in Niman, more known for clubbing scene than straight commercial sex. You went to Loy Kroh (with bars and boxing ring). Star 6 is a washout. Small bars in the complex got FLs... careful of LBs near boxing ring. After you hit other end Loy Kroh (to old city, canal main road), there's the oldest agg bar (darn forgot name, been too long). Not far from night bazar is Foxy Lady agg. Be mindful that CNX is not known for agg scene.
Spot Light bar near Tha Phae gate is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
Thanks for the info bro. How long does it takes to get to nimman area from the night market ? the price for the girls same as those found in chan klan road ? any hotel can recommend ? sorry for so many questions.
Like bro YY replied, nimman is more of a pub scene not agogo. If you're more to agogo and body massage, stick to bkk and pty is better. CM more to slow relax bar (with or without ladies sitting) or pub to sian normal chicks...

YY, near to the riverside bar that we met last time, another sg open a restaurant there name Paak Dang, quite a romantic place with nice food and view....when u going to bring your new lady here?
Old 20-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thks for the help bro.
also up u 5 happy point for exchange
Old 20-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Nimmanhaemin Road

Quote:
For those who want to explore CM, better go for at least 5 days 4 nights. I love the slow paced life of the locals there.
Yes Chiang Mai is very peace and quiet and lepak to the max!

I don't mind the humsup activities not on par with Bangkok but the only problem stopping me from re-visiting Chiang Mai is the expensive air tickets (lack competition) from Hong Kong or Singapore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
but when you make a 2nd trip try to stay in Nimman area and explore the pub scene and try making some new friends with the uni students.
Still active humsuping at Nimmanhaemin huh?

Any good and value condo to invest at Nimmanhaemin lately?

Old 20-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Like bro YY replied, nimman is more of a pub scene not agogo. If you're more to agogo and body massage, stick to bkk and pty is better. CM more to slow relax bar (with or without ladies sitting) or pub to sian normal chicks...
thats the very reason i love chiangmai pubs. slow and relax i hate loud blasting music. makes my heart pump very fast.
i went to one of the agogo bars (starxix). the pole dancers are beautiful and fair. can we get them to go out with us ?

Old 20-10-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Re: Nimmanhaemin Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes Chiang Mai is very peace and quiet and lepak to the max!

I don't mind the humsup activities not on par with Bangkok but the only problem stopping me from re-visiting Chiang Mai is the expensive air tickets (lack competition) from Hong Kong or Singapore!
same thinking bro ! too old to mind the difference on girls in bkk and CM.

Old 20-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Any good and value condo to invest at Nimmanhaemin lately?
HK express and airasia fly cnx/hkg direct, i just came back from hkg trip with hk express paying about sgd 250 return ticket.

New condo slow as slightly over supply now in CM but price still remain stable, got few new project near nimman area but I'm not interested cos price too high and traffic too bad in that area.......don't want to waste my life stuck in the traffic.

Quote:
thats the very reason i love chiangmai pubs. slow and relax i hate loud blasting music. makes my heart pump very fast.
i went to one of the agogo bars (starxix). the pole dancers are beautiful and fair. can we get them to go out with us ?
Not been to cm agogo quite some time lew, but for sure you can get them to go out at a price, just talk to them or MMS for the latest price.
Old 20-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...near to the riverside bar that we met last time, another sg open a restaurant there name Paak Dang, quite a romantic place with nice food and view....when u going to bring your new lady here?
Yo, Spot Light near Tapae Gate (forgive old fart here). Oldest agg, with old mamasan, part of furniture (as with few old farangs customers). Gals hit and miss, not many choice. Not pushy though. Done my duty, and even go pillion rides for my bar fines

Oh, new sinkie spot ...nice. I liked the live music in that Yoy's riverside bar. Not that commercial or crowded as Riverside and Goodxx.

What was the name of the nice bar and restaurant we went, with fancy name?Nice acoustic band, and wine bar too.

Good to see our resident forumer posting here again. Oh, I miss CNX, bitter sweet memories
Old 20-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

Not been to cm agogo quite some time lew, but for sure you can get them to go out at a price, just talk to them or MMS for the latest price.
Will try that on my next trip.

Old 20-10-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Many thks to bro baba, I found my way to two places.

First stop was Celeb@CNX. Itz basically a fishbowl joint macam Geylang cat50 or the soapies at Ratchada. About 20 puyings more interested in watching Avatar on TV rather than preening for clients. Selected no 16: short gal with quite a cute face. Average body shape with nice grabbable Bs. No frenching but allows painting. Pleasant enough personality but average fuck. Tipped her 200bt. Damage is 1.7k for the gals on the left and 1.4k for those on the right. Directions on the net are not very clear. Best way to navigate is to make your way to Diamond Riverside Hotel. Celeb is just across.

Next stop was my first ever kapoo joint - Studio Spa. Itz along Nimmanahaemin Soi 17, closer to Nimmanahaemin Road. Nearest landmarks are S17 hotel a stone's throw away or Victoria Nimman Hotel at the other extreme end of the Soi. Only two gals on duty for 2.2k/boobs rub only. Took a lady called Smile. Very petite, just the way I like my puyings. A+ cups with brown nips, flashy smile and great fun to be with. No BJ at all but somehow managed to tongue her. Not sure if this is generally accepted in kapoos but oh well I made her cum twice. Got quite passionate frenching too, plus a little something extra A little thai indeed goes a long way. Not sure how much to tip so i gave her 300bt.

Along the way made friends with 2 Shanghai girls. They needed help in negotiating with a song taew driver. Took down their Wechat IDs. Hopefully I can show them a good time if they ever come to Sillypore.

And yes itz finally raining in Chiangmai. Was damn hot these past few days.

Looking forward to my next trip

Doomas
Old 21-10-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

What was the name of the nice bar and restaurant we went, with fancy name?Nice acoustic band, and wine bar too.

Good to see our resident forumer posting here again. Oh, I miss CNX, bitter sweet memories
Is Mo'C Mo'L restaurant near to CMU and Malin Plaza
Old 29-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stupidme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, never go cma before. Considering between cma and pattaya.

Going with a few young guys, aiming for clubs, MP, anywhere with syt to pick up really. Which place is more suitable for us?

TIA
Old 30-10-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidme View Post

Going with a few young guys, aiming for clubs, MP, anywhere with syt to pick up really. Which place is more suitable for us?

TIA
Go to Pattaya. CMA, to relax and to chill only but not such a sin city as Pattaya.

More clubs, some MPs, some kapoo massage, a few soapies, more beer bars, many agogos in a few areas such as Walking Street, Soi 6, around Soi Diana area, along Coconut Street, some coyote clubs, some Gentlemen Clubs but further away.

And cheaper than BKK charges.

Syt, your choice to pick but please do not pick these FLs along Coconut Street.
Old 30-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidme View Post

TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Go to Pattaya. CMA, to relax and to chill only but not such a sin city as Pattaya.

More clubs, some MPs, some kapoo massage, a few soapies, more beer bars, many agogos in a few areas such as Walking Street, Soi 6, around Soi Diana area, along Coconut Street, some coyote clubs, some Gentlemen Clubs but further away.
agree with bro Yokosi, CM is for relax and sian syt, lot of pubs with uni student so is easier to sian rather than pay for sex. And Pattaya is a paid sex city with so many choice of bar, FLs in club, massage, body massage joint.

Unless you have too much of Pattaya & Bangkok, than will be good to look at CM for a change of slower and easier life style. Or you want to look for some real love instead of paid love.....
Old 01-11-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Planning my 1st trip down to Chiangmai probably during Christmas period.

1) Can anyone advise if it will be very cold during that period? Need to prepare some warm clothes in case it gets too cold over there.

2) Will it be raining everyday and night there during end december period?

3) Any good recommendation of hotels that are near shopping centres and pubs/discos? Budget range from 1,500 Baht - 2,000 Baht per night.

Thanks for all your replies!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1