The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Moon - sex senses

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
I am finally back home and it is time to write a proper FR
for MOON the BOMB BOOM!

MOON IS A BOMB

and this is why I don't fall for the 24yo
at 24 now way such skills, no fucking way!

We talked a bit
apparently she came to SG few times before
she trasferred from another stable
RP, Tiko? uhm, Shw was Momo over there, but biz slow
it is strange how such a nice and fine lady slipped under my radar
incredbile how her biz can be slow
she deserves to sell as a hot cake with queues on the sidewalk
GFE is there, very naughty GFE, almost PSE

I think the problem is some of the girls give bad or unappealing photos of themselves. This hurts their business. The OKT should try to improve on the girls photos, maybe get somebody who is competent in photography to shoot them in sexy clothes instead of something pedestrian.

For example I was eyeing Moon (aka Momo) when she was in the first stable. The photos were the bikini ones with black and white pattern. The photos are also not clear and sharp and the picture was taken at a high angle and her face was not clear. Her poses and unsmiling face does not encourage us to pick up the phone and message the OKT. When she went over the current stable, there were a couple of new pictures of her in black bikini which were a lot clearer and she was looking straight at the camera. Any way, this is just an example of how the photos of the girls can attract attention from customers or not.

Furthermore photos with too much soft focus filter and pics of only their faces and not their body also make us suspicious of their real looks. Just my two cents.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

She Polly na lol
Wow, I assumed you got the FB.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 19
duky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to behold

Been lurking in the forum for quite awhile now. This is kinda my first time writing a FR.

Quick FR for Maya from Siam Angel. A bit belated.

Location is good. Private apartment. But parking can be of a little issue since the only public carpark is always full.

Face features are almost close to what is posted. I would say about 75%.

Body wise is small and petite. Nice smooth ass. Boobs are a little saggy but still a nice handful.

Service wise is pretty SOP. Had to shower alone because the assigned toilet was very small. Another bro took the larger toilet.

Bbbj was awesome. Like your small head. Lick your shaft. Lick your balls. Lick that small patch between your ball sack and asshole. Shiok.

FJ was so so only. Not much sound effects. Seems like she's trying to avoid being heard from outside the room. 1st round gone in doggy. AJ was fantastic. Took the whole thing in without resistance. Not sure if she's enjoying it but I know I sure do.

1 thing I would love to highlight is that she does massage back in Thailand. She does a pretty good job in massaging. Before the 1st she asked if I wanted massage first and I said OK. After the 1st shot, massage again. After 2nd shot massage again. Pretty good service.

OKT W was prompt to reply me when I texted him. No Hassel in dealing. Highly recommended.

Don't know if I will RTF cause I want to try out otherz offering AJ. Real sucker for that.

Thank you Siam Angel for arrangement.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
XIAODING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXIAODING is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

She Polly na lol
Wow, enjoy men eating mac haha
Old 11-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

1st blood FB for Polly Club Poseidon at 2100hrs...
Polly just landed earlier this evening so as a token of goodwill i bought Macs for her as shown in my earlier post...she wear elegant clothings and put on "dinner date" type of make up when she opened the door for me..ehich jitao make me go wowwwwwww!!!

Polly is from Chiangmai, told me she is 25yo.

Looks: 9/10. Two words classy chio!!! Think Christy Chung in Jan Dara and think Takako Kitihara that retired AV star, that is my personal view la. Yup she has sharp distinctive features with lovely pearly whites. Her face is smooth n flawless and she smiles it simply ooze of class n poise. Her eyes are bright n radiates. If she was a teenager she should be a HBG lol...heart break gal lor lol. The kind of gal sitting one corner in a pub and chee hongs will go forward to offer to buy her drinkd type.

Body: 9/10. Polly possess a lady's body. Not milf nor syt but all natural and all curvy. A hi end mistress type? I dont know but my hands were busy roaming over her. She is not petite and stands at a whopping 166cm and those lady's curves made her a different type of syt cais which i am so addicted to. This is a different perspective level all together. To nitpick...a very slight tummy which is balanced by her height. The sight of her stripping slowly...unbuckling her white bra and her lacy panties before revealing her bod is an awesome one!!! Not for nose bleeders lol...

Shower: one of the best. Washed me up like a lover, using her body to rabba mine non stop and then she squatted down behind me and used her hands to HJ my cock...aiyoh if not pretty Selina n my ex Yaya were not outside the toilet...i might have moaned. The feeling was damn shiok!!! She can some more ask me if i like it lol...

Boobs: 9/10 natural 34b but again fit her body frame perfectly...no sag and delicious enough for me to feast. Nipples are well shaped and sensitive. If she had a C then those boobs are perfect.

Pussy: 9/10...trimmed but not yet shaved. As per my standard, i have advised her to do so lol...i fingered her gently as i am also a classy gentleman lol and in no time, her pussy was lubricated. I didnt paint but took a sip of her juices from my fingers. Cao la, no foul smell lol...pussy is wet and tight hence FJ was conducted without the use of KY lol...

BBBJ: 9/10 A smooth operator who glides around, licking my cock gentle before gradually increasing her tempo...Polly gave me one heck of a BBBJ iwth a decent amount of eye contact...I almost lost it to CIM...her hands are either caressing my LP or my nipples and the mere sight of this yummy looking lady sucking me made me float to HEAVEN and back!!! Her 2nd best skill set imo...

Frenching: 8/10. This category please proceed with your own skill. She prefer light kisses as a personal rule but nothing deter my BFE. I am proud to announce i took her 1st french in this trade lol and she will try her best to french all as i explained to her frenching is expected by most customers lol. The action was slow as i kissed her nose then her lips before she opened up and engaged in a tongue fight...slow sensual as in Jan Dara lol...

FJ: 9.5/10. Polly is simply game and willing to please in positional changes and maintained her smile throughout..she loves to be made love to apparently and her riding was gentle before turning to robust as she impaled my cock deep inside her pussy...i dont know how many times she cum her motiond of arching her body forward and back before she kek her pussy muscles on my cock coupled by her soft sexy moanings and with me grabbing her boobs hard made it more scintillating only. After she had her fun i turned her over and slowy pounded her before turning up my speed. Her moanings are AV like albeit soft and she looked at me machiam like willing me to make her cum again...before long i suurnedered my 1st shot... i was exhausted before really happy to have finished inside her with cd of coz lol...
2nd shot sorry i really cannot do it. My old body is already creaking...so i asked her for a HJ which took an eternity for me to blast out...yup too many bonks since last week...anyway when my load was about to be shot iasked Polly to put my cock in her mouth and shot out whatever lil cum i had lol...she took it gamely and licked me clean before spitting out on a piece of toilet roll. Perfect!!!

GFE: tip top again. A bonus for non thai speaking bros...polly can understand and speak some decent enlgish and a bigger bonus is she can speak Manadarin!!! Oh her chinese name is Ting Ting...so sweet!!! She gave a really powwer massage btw for those interested. Not pro but good enough to loosen me up. No phone playing and we tcss about the same stuff. It felt really good san the commerical feel. We conversed in 3 languages lol...4 if u include French wahahaha

RTF: Polly is classy as compared to the syt i normally bonk and for that class and poise she deserves my RTF if time permits and new stock doesnt replenish itself so fast.
I make a bold statement here but if i compare overall pacakge la...she is the closest thing to Vasa?!!! Maybe not so much of Vasa' spunk but that clsss n poise is definitely there.

A big shout out and thanks to Bro Joverick...he told me she is good in every aspects and i couldnt agree with you more...

PS: to the shit stirrers....of coz...Polly is ALSO A MAID!!! Lol suck thumb lor
Happy bonking na
Old 11-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I think the problem is some of the girls give bad or unappealing photos of themselves. This hurts their business. The OKT should try to improve on the girls photos, maybe get somebody who is competent in photography to shoot them in sexy clothes instead of something pedestrian.

For example I was eyeing Moon (aka Momo) when she was in the first stable. The photos were the bikini ones with black and white pattern. The photos are also not clear and sharp and the picture was taken at a high angle and her face was not clear. Her poses and unsmiling face does not encourage us to pick up the phone and message the OKT. When she went over the current stable, there were a couple of new pictures of her in black bikini which were a lot clearer and she was looking straight at the camera. Any way, this is just an example of how the photos of the girls can attract attention from customers or not.

Furthermore photos with too much soft focus filter and pics of only their faces and not their body also make us suspicious of their real looks. Just my two cents.

True,but nothing like good FR's from a few reliable non-descript member's.photos covering the basics should suffice.what is not mentioned,is that this particular FL was not "on the ball" in the beginning.She only started to step up her game towards the end for obvious reasons.Let us all adopt a fair and open source of information.I was recently a victim of a fictitious FR and let me tell you it was no fun getting stuck outside at 12am.The Fl in question has also been removed.Kudos to the OKT.Our marketplace is already in peril.what is even worse is that fellow members are unfairly caught in the process.The risk has risen greatly to cheong.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Wow, I assumed you got the FB.
Your assumption is spot on, bro
Old 11-10-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIAODING View Post
Wow, enjoy men eating mac haha
Prelude before taking her FB la
Old 11-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:

Polly just landed earlier this evening so as a token of goodwill i bought Macs for her as shown in my earlier post...she wear elegant clothings and put on "dinner date" type of make up when she opened the door for me..ehich jitao make me go wowwwwwww!!!

Looks: 9/10. Two words classy chio!!! Think Christy Chung in Jan Dara and think Takako Kitihara that retired AV star, that is my personal view la. Yup she has sharp distinctive features with lovely pearly whites. Her face is smooth n flawless and she smiles it simply ooze of class n poise. Her eyes are bright n radiates. If she was a teenager she should be a HBG lol...heart break gal lor lol. The kind of gal sitting one corner in a pub and chee hongs will go forward to offer to buy her drinkd type.

Body: 9/10. Polly possess a lady's body. Not milf nor syt but all natural and all curvy. A hi end mistress type? I dont know but my hands were busy roaming over her. She is not petite and stands at a whopping 166cm and those lady's curves made her a different type of syt cais which i am so addicted to. This is a different perspective level all together. To nitpick...a very slight tummy which is balanced by her height. The sight of her stripping slowly...unbuckling her white bra and her lacy panties before revealing her bod is an awesome one!!! Not for nose bleeders lol...

Shower: one of the best. Washed me up like a lover, using her body to rabba mine non stop and then she squatted down behind me and used her hands to HJ my cock...aiyoh if not pretty Selina n my ex Yaya were not outside the toilet...i might have moaned. The feeling was damn shiok!!! She can some more ask me if i like it lol...

Boobs: 9/10 natural 34b but again fit her body frame perfectly...no sag and delicious enough for me to feast. Nipples are well shaped and sensitive. If she had a C then those boobs are perfect.

Pussy: 9/10...trimmed but not yet shaved. As per my standard, i have advised her to do so lol...i fingered her gently as i am also a classy gentleman lol and in no time, her pussy was lubricated. I didnt paint but took a sip of her juices from my fingers. Cao la, no foul smell lol...pussy is wet and tight hence FJ was conducted without the use of KY lol...

BBBJ: 9/10 A smooth operator who glides around, licking my cock gentle before gradually increasing her tempo...Polly gave me one heck of a BBBJ iwth a decent amount of eye contact...I almost lost it to CIM...her hands are either caressing my LP or my nipples and the mere sight of this yummy looking lady sucking me made me float to HEAVEN and back!!! Her 2nd best skill set imo...

Frenching: 8/10. This category please proceed with your own skill. She prefer light kisses as a personal rule but nothing deter my BFE. I am proud to announce i took her 1st french in this trade lol and she will try her best to french all as i explained to her frenching is expected by most customers lol. The action was slow as i kissed her nose then her lips before she opened up and engaged in a tongue fight...slow sensual as in Jan Dara lol...

FJ: 9.5/10. Polly is simply game and willing to please in positional changes and maintained her smile throughout..she loves to be made love to apparently and her riding was gentle before turning to robust as she impaled my cock deep inside her pussy...i dont know how many times she cum her motiond of arching her body forward and back before she kek her pussy muscles on my cock coupled by her soft sexy moanings and with me grabbing her boobs hard made it more scintillating only. After she had her fun i turned her over and slowy pounded her before turning up my speed. Her moanings are AV like albeit soft and she looked at me machiam like willing me to make her cum again...before long i suurnedered my 1st shot... i was exhausted before really happy to have finished inside her with cd of coz lol...
2nd shot sorry i really cannot do it. My old body is already creaking...so i asked her for a HJ which took an eternity for me to blast out...yup too many bonks since last week...anyway when my load was about to be shot iasked Polly to put my cock in her mouth and shot out whatever lil cum i had lol...she took it gamely and licked me clean before spitting out on a piece of toilet roll. Perfect!!!

GFE: tip top again. A bonus for non thai speaking bros...polly can understand and speak some decent enlgish and a bigger bonus is she can speak Manadarin!!! Oh her chinese name is Ting Ting...so sweet!!! She gave a really powwer massage btw for those interested. Not pro but good enough to loosen me up. No phone playing and we tcss about the same stuff. It felt really good san the commerical feel. We conversed in 3 languages lol...4 if u include French wahahaha

RTF: Polly is classy as compared to the syt i normally bonk and for that class and poise she deserves my RTF if time permits and new stock doesnt replenish itself so fast.
I make a bold statement here but if i compare overall pacakge la...she is the closest thing to Vasa?!!! Maybe not so much of Vasa' spunk but that clsss n poise is definitely there.

A big shout out and thanks to Bro Joverick...he told me she is good in every aspects and i couldnt agree with you more...

Happy bonking na
Wah damn chio but i so busy now T.T you going to bao her since next best thing to vasa? Haha
Old 11-10-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Happy bonking na
nice one la bro !! gonna be ur ''表弟'' again liao. 5555
Old 11-10-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Polly
I was sure from pics she is good and classy.
There is a, layer beyond looks. And it translates from her pics.
I will, probably taste her after Moon will be gone.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
pepper123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KOC bro, i had the 2nd blood for polly.

I must say that the picture is her, with slight edit to it. Nonetheless, i do agree with KOC that she's a classy girl and definitely not for SYT lovers. she is tall but don't expect a super slim figure. I have to say that she provides very good gfe and not so commercial.

Boobs: her boobs are not huge, but is good enough for me. there isn't any sag to it. her nipples are really good to suck too

Pussy: Trimmed, not fully shaven. Did not paint nor finger her at all.

BBBJ: One word, awesome.

Polly did not use her phone at all the entire time. In between she gave some solid massage which was good enough for me to loosen up as well. She is a hardworking, gentle and willing to please.

Thanks to OKT for the recommendation which he mentioned Polly provides top notch service.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vhornypanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesterny View Post
Bro there are a couple of frs on her alr scroll back a few pages and u will see that the forum's maid loving bunny has given his thoughts.. might want to give the agency a ring and pay the levy 😜
Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Aiyo, several FRs on Dawn in the last few days liao. Just go back the last few pages else use the search function if finger lazy lor.
Quote:
Yup Dawn is just a maid nia
Alamak bros, sorry! I should have checked further pages.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Moon - sex senses

Quote:
I totally agree
Girls should provide quality pictures, but real
too often we so either not good picture or a lot of photoshop
however there are stables that use true oics
which is good

Quote:
Here I do not agree much
also earlier pics of Moon / Momo were good
the picture in the black and white bikini gives very good idea of good body
more over also the face in that pic is wel shown
you are right, she is not smiling there
ad she is not looking in the camera
but it is a picture with a character to it
and for me if such picture was not ok for bros to try her I do not know which could

Quote:
I agree that all too often pics show only face and not body
this is bad: a full body pic shall always be present
Old 11-10-2017, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

IDK, for me I avoid girls which photos don't show their whole face and only from weird angles or when they are only making weird faces (eg. duck lips etc).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1