The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: About Formosa

Booking rate @ 1.8J is really too ex...from just a year ago at 900K to double now...how to chiong...girls also demand extra tips alos, 100K and they still show black face...

Cannot tahan if AC not cold, that time stayed formosa once, whole night sweating...
Old 18-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
tohkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Booking rate @ 1.8J is really too ex...from just a year ago at 900K to double now...how to chiong...girls also demand extra tips alos, 100K and they still show black face...

Cannot tahan if AC not cold, that time stayed formosa once, whole night sweating...
agreed. nowsday, 100K majority show black face..some even asked how much tips you giving tomoro morning before prcoeeding to the 2nd round bonking.. getting greedy and more greedy. it is now as if we need to please them frst before they agreed to please us.
Old 18-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
The AC is NOT getting better. Controls I, II, III at bed side do not work well in all rooms. The cooling power is not adequate and sometimes we feel sweaty in the night.
No blackouts in my experience.
The "skinny" chinese lady you say?? She's getting wider every time I go there! But her smile is great. She always looks happy and her smile is a warm welcome to me. She got married just one year ago, by the way.

Sorry, maybe my phrasing was not clear.
My "another reason" for me to stay at Formosa is that there are no bule. I don't like them
Do you? I guess the majority of contributors to this forum don't.

Ok, summary of my reasons to stay at Formosa:
- rooms are larger than in most hotels
- the bed is large enough to welcome 3 people comfortably (this is very important to me! )
- all staff is very friendly (at least to me....)
- also cleaning service never lets me down: if my bed is dirty at 7pm and I want they change the sheets and clean up the mess quickly, so that I am ready for next guests without they suspect I am a serial fu*ker, they do it quickly and perfectly (I leave a small tip to the boys)
- I can leave stuff or even loose money on the table without worry (nothing was ever stolen in 4 years, 15 times I went there)
- customers are Singaporeans (mainly cheongsters, I assume), Indonesians (mainly on business), and Malay (mixed) and I do not see drunken noisy bule at night
Considered that the room price (about 60SGD) is much less than in "luxury" hotels, I prefer to stay at this haven rather then opting for top hotels.
Hahahaahaha i get wat u mean bout the sweat.did n done n experienced tat bonking at nite with the ac on full blast but still sweating like ur in sauna bro.hehehehehe bro blackpage if price is not a problem to u recomend u the junior suite.ac good,bed can fit 3 bodies n better view the room is facing the main road.1 nite Sgd $100 plus u get complimentary massage for 2 hours if the promo is still valid.tried bonking king's massage gal forget the number gd fuck until she stayed overnite with me after closing hehehehehe tat was gd times wen cewek price was 500,000 rupiah per nite n svc was dammnnnn excellent really miss those days.cewek svc was top notchh not like this current times.
Old 18-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Angry Re: About Formosa

Quote:

Hahaha experienced tat bro makashi n they still dare charge $60 for a nite knn.pay high price dun even know whether later scvs gd ur not sekali give u only 2 poor pop knnnn can really pisss off the whole trip.
Old 18-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
This ndnd is of a different league he is taukeh balak status

His two pockets at his pants bulging with stacks of cash cash

AtAs status different mindset his motto is $ no objection
Bapak more rich leh.hehehehe everynite can go dugem at pacific.hehehehehe not like us only can go when end month get pay loooohhhh.hehehehehehe
Old 18-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Samster

Re: Batam Info Thread

Encountered some problem at harbour bay customs on last saturday morning.

Me and 2 friends went to batam via the harbour bay terminal saturday morning , planning returning sunday morning.

one of my friend passport had some washed mark on some of of the pages of his passport, due to previously he was caught in the rain. the biometric all is ok.
was told to go into a room, same thing, asked for bribe. asking for $50. my friend refuse to give and at most only willing to give $10. he is an old bird in batam there, refuse to be intimitdate. custom nego down to $30. my friend say either $10 or at most he return to spore next ferry. In the end , no compromise, he return to spore and left only 2 of us spent one night in batam.

I will like to ask if return to spore straight,

will get a refund for ferry ticket with prima ferry or get an open ticket for future?
how much will the bros here willing to pay (the amount of bribe to get into batam or return to spore)
washed mark on passports on a few pages ( some of the previous stamps, ink washed off) cant be used to enter batam? but he still can go malaysia in/out almost everyday..
complain to the imdonesia embassay any use??

hope to get some advice first so next time if very unlucky i kena problem at the customs will know how to react. my first time i see this with my own eyes.

thanks
Old 18-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
KNN, really spoil market. Even rupiah goes down now, does not mean you pay so much for a bonk.

My workers worked a month to get this amount. Not sex worker hor, factory workers.
not spoil market, i find worth it (for myself) is becoz i believed will be result no . 2.
Pay one time 1.8juta, KC abit... i will add myself one more gf
She worth that effort

--------------------------------------------------------------------

But seriously, the market rate now did really went up, especially
for KTV PRs

Pacific 1.2juta to 1.5juta
Newton 1.2juta to 1.5juta
HH 1.5juta to 1.8juta

That PR didnt carrot komagian, didnt purposely quote high, but that is the market rate there.
Even Batam Wechat FL mostly going at 1.5juta now and is ST
Old 18-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
This ndnd is of a different league he is taukeh balak status

His two pockets at his pants bulging with stacks of cash cash

AtAs status different mindset his motto is $ no objection
Pak, salah sambung...
My motto is always aim for FOC
Old 18-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohkee View Post
I will like to ask if return to spore straight,

will get a refund for ferry ticket with prima ferry or get an open ticket for future?
how much will the bros here willing to pay (the amount of bribe to get into batam or return to spore)
washed mark on passports on a few pages ( some of the previous stamps, ink washed off) cant be used to enter batam? but he still can go malaysia in/out almost everyday..
complain to the imdonesia embassay any use??

hope to get some advice first so next time if very unlucky i kena problem at the customs will know how to react. my first time i see this with my own eyes.

thanks
No refund from ferries company

Should have just pay up the $30, BUT make the immigration officer ensure that next visit wouldnt encounter the same issue, and ask for his name.
Next time happened again, just mentioned his name.

Reason: since already there, u-turn back wont solve the problem.
Wasted of ferry ticket and time.
Next trip if see him again, same thing will happen. Unless skip harbourbay.

Complaint to indo embassy no use.
words against words
im sure that immigration officer can easily find a simple excuse to reject your friend entry.
Old 18-09-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
No refund from ferries company

Should have just pay up the $30, BUT make the immigration officer ensure that next visit wouldnt encounter the same issue, and ask for his name.
Next time happened again, just mentioned his name.

Reason: since already there, u-turn back wont solve the problem.
Wasted of ferry ticket and time.
Next trip if see him again, same thing will happen. Unless skip harbourbay.

Complaint to indo embassy no use.
words against words
im sure that immigration officer can easily find a simple excuse to reject your friend entry.
thanks ndnd. appreciate more advice from other forummers. i think as long as one go batam often, sooner or later will kena this sort of ""demand kopi money encounter""
Old 18-09-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohkee View Post
thanks ndnd. appreciate more advice from other forummers. i think as long as one go batam often, sooner or later will kena this sort of ""demand kopi money encounter""
Bro agree wit bro ndnd try to negotiate anyway $30 still ok mah rather than waste ticket teow boh?Pay up then try make frens lah so next time at least u know u got a fren in indo immigration tat u could used in case this incident happen again as in whole indonesian style havin connections will make ur cheonging in this place easier but at the same time try not be taken advantage by them.
Old 19-09-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Bro agree wit bro ndnd try to negotiate anyway $30 still ok mah rather than waste ticket teow boh?Pay up then try make frens lah so next time at least u know u got a fren in indo immigration tat u could used in case this incident happen again as in whole indonesian style havin connections will make ur cheonging in this place easier but at the same time try not be taken advantage by them.
if it was me, i will have just give the $30. maybe my friend is an old bird, dont want to swallow his pride..haha. but for me anything less than the ticket price will pay, if more than ticket price rather return to spore.

agreed that indonesia is a place where give money become friend, no money, they wont do you any favour..seen a few times that a few sporeans despite long queue, no need to queue at all. got ''friend bring them to be first to get their passport chopped" kopi money i supposed. haha.
Old 19-09-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

paying higher amount not that issue if you get a good time but pay already kena lousy time is big issue.

stayed formosa the bigger room at that time, corner room with sofa and big tv. too bad aircon is sh.t if not that room not bad.
Old 19-09-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
stayed formosa the bigger room at that time, corner room with sofa and big tv. too bad aircon is sh.t if not that room not bad.
I agree! Big sofa is a plus, but not all rooms have. Need to ask for it.
That day I remember small chair was a problem. Also the table too small to stay all 3. We had to move to bed (comfy enough for 3).
Old 19-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckyy View Post
I took a girl name mona at memory last time I was there. She have huge racks and was really young the time I was there (1.5 year ago). Just wondering if she's the same one I took before.
Bro, I took her once..mona with huge boos..too bad she's got bad attitude, book her at 11am and she left at 6pm saying her abang is coming to batam at 8pm, I was quite upset, nevertheless I finish 3 shots with from 2pm to 6pm,and let her go, she afford to intro her friend to me at 500k, mona already cost 800k so is like I am spending more $$$ on this kind of attitude, turn off already so spend the night alone in lovinn inn hotel, what make it so funny is, when I went back to sillypore and told my colleague about it, he laughed at me n say wow, in 4 hours 3 shots is using 800k divide by time n per shot, he say my short time is so expensive..I was like OH MY GOD..like that also can
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread