The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 19
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohkee View Post
complain to the imdonesia embassay how to react. my first time i see this with my own eyes.
Complain to Embassy got use meh. Bird of a feather, Embassy dun lim卡比meh. Embassy water fountain in front very deep oh, who suppose to top up the water. Go more often open eye big big more to see. Every day, every hour sys and rule can change. Even pple to pple sys and rule change. Ask ur friend go ICA change a new passport. Or u can pm me for another way, but in long term or regular cheongster cost will be higher.
Old 19-09-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
tohkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboi07 View Post
Bro, I took her once..mona with huge boos..too bad she's got bad attitude, book her at 11am and she left at 6pm saying her abang is coming to batam at 8pm, I was quite upset, nevertheless I finish 3 shots with from 2pm to 6pm,and let her go, she afford to intro her friend to me at 500k, mona already cost 800k so is like I am spending more $$$ on this kind of attitude, turn off already so spend the night alone in lovinn inn hotel, what make it so funny is, when I went back to sillypore and told my colleague about it, he laughed at me n say wow, in 4 hours 3 shots is using 800k divide by time n per shot, he say my short time is so expensive..I was like OH MY GOD..like that also can
booking at 11am and the girl leave at 6 or7pm, i seen too much of it..heard that the girl later will go pacific disco find customer again and earn another 600-800K , all the money keep herself, no need split with mamasan or papasam
Old 19-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohkee View Post
Encountered some problem at harbour bay customs on last saturday morning.

Me and 2 friends went to batam via the harbour bay terminal saturday morning , planning returning sunday morning.

one of my friend passport had some washed mark on some of of the pages of his passport, due to previously he was caught in the rain. the biometric all is ok.
was told to go into a room, same thing, asked for bribe. asking for $50. my friend refuse to give and at most only willing to give $10. he is an old bird in batam there, refuse to be intimitdate. custom nego down to $30. my friend say either $10 or at most he return to spore next ferry. In the end , no compromise, he return to spore and left only 2 of us spent one night in batam.

I will like to ask if return to spore straight,

will get a refund for ferry ticket with prima ferry or get an open ticket for future?
how much will the bros here willing to pay (the amount of bribe to get into batam or return to spore)
washed mark on passports on a few pages ( some of the previous stamps, ink washed off) cant be used to enter batam? but he still can go malaysia in/out almost everyday..
complain to the imdonesia embassay any use??

hope to get some advice first so next time if very unlucky i kena problem at the customs will know how to react. my first time i see this with my own eyes.

thanks

I remember my last time my passport expiry left few days to expire (6 month) custom also ask me to the room, want me to pay them $50, told them willing to pay $25 that I put on my wallet, if not I go back Singapore and they agree
Old 19-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any clue wat time first ferry frm nongsa(batam time) to spore tanah merah on weekdays?and last ferry to nongsa from tanah merah on weekdays?
Old 19-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Any clue wat time first ferry frm nongsa(batam time) to spore tanah merah on weekdays?and last ferry to nongsa from tanah merah on weekdays?
From nongsa 1630 (batam time) from batam fast to spore tanah merah & for last ferry is 2030 (sin time) to nongsa

Hope this able to help u out
Old 19-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Townsend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Check Batam Fast Website for Further Details
Old 19-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townsend View Post
Check Batam Fast Website for Further Details
Heh mayb he do not know how to use google to check Just joking
Old 19-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Mahalapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the gov authority in indo is super hungry will try their best to find fault n ask for kopi,they're well known for dat
Old 19-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Wow...long time no go batam, now batam inflation so high....
Old 19-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Heh mayb he do not know how to use google to check Just joking
No lah bcoz me used goin by harbourfront then go back Tiban my gal hse.trying tanah merah coz more nearer if its more smoother over there maybe thinking to stayover there then morning go back spore work.workplace near loyang mah.tried goggle batamfast but ferry schdule last updated 2012 trying to double confirmed wit bros thats why bro baby.
Old 19-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Dont ask me for contact,
she from one of the KTV i mentioned on earlier post.
Interested, go and find
Old 20-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Pak, salah sambung...
My motto is always aim for FOC
Pak never salah

Whenever ndnd steps out of immigrasi there will be
few cewes throwing flowers whenever he walks

That's how BIG shot he is :

Even Pak don have this treatment
Old 20-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak never salah

Pak I only can agreed with u totally
Old 20-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak never salah

Maybe for pak, ceweks would throw sarongs to welcome Mr President.

Thank you
Old 20-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Complaint to indo embassy no use.
words against words
im sure that immigration officer can easily find a simple excuse to reject your friend entry.
Agree,

Couple of years back, my long term visa expired. Want to come in as a tourist, they dotn allow. Make me pay for business visa. Come back immediately do again.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread