The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5580 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post

Just as you would not eat and shit at the office (even if U ARE the boss), no good can come out of this. And even though I did not do anything wrong - each time I do something nice/thoughtful for my helper - my wife will give me hell if she is unaware of it. Dun risk it - definitely not worth the aggro or consequence.
i have a different logic. might as well try to eat. dont eat also kena scold. might as well...
Old 10-09-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agree with brothers that this is dangerous. My helper usually has a shower in the common bath after 9pm and goes to her room dressed in her pokemon print nightdress. Then out of the blue she started having her night shower and walking back to her room wrapped in her towel.

I would be in the hall watching TV as she walked past on the periphery to the room but I paid little or no attention. She is not a looker but pleasant enough - slim Filipina with b-cups in her late 30s. Then during world cup this year she would come out to use the bathroom or drink water. I noticed very visible pokies but said nothing. She would take great pains to walk into my line of vision to say "Goodnight sir", which I would nod and say back. Won't lie and say I did not notice or appreciate the pokies but was not stupid to do anything more.

Then one weekend my MIL visited and stayed over. Helper repeated her towel routine and MIL - who had come out of the gust room to speak to my wife, saw her. Wifey had a stern talk with helper the next day (I was not present) I got both barrels from wife for "not telling her about this nonsense" and was in the dog house for some time.

Just as you would not eat and shit at the office (even if U ARE the boss), no good can come out of this. And even though I did not do anything wrong - each time I do something nice/thoughtful for my helper - my wife will give me hell if she is unaware of it. Dun risk it - definitely not worth the aggro or consequence.
She can see and eat, but you can't. This is slavery. HAHAHA.
Small issue of helping someone also give you hell, she really like to squeeze your balls. HAHAHA.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Got poisonous snake ah!
King cobra....
Old 10-09-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
i have a different logic. might as well try to eat. dont eat also kena scold. might as well...
It's up to u to choose the lesser of the 2 evils ...don't forget it might end u up in the changi holiday resort if u r not careful

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-09-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
She can see and eat, but you can't. This is slavery. HAHAHA.
Small issue of helping someone also give you hell, she really like to squeeze your balls. HAHAHA.
domineering women r like that if I m not wrong...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-09-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
domineering women r like that if I m not wrong...
2ICs that care really want their hubbies to be "blemish-free". So being that much more possessive (or as some may say controlling) that they tend to seem overbearing is because they care and want their hubbies. The ones who say they close one eye etc. would also expect hubbies to close an eye if they do something not so kosher. I confess that while I am perfectly happy visiting an ML without her knowledge I would not be OK if my wife similarly visited a male masseur
Old 10-09-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyhippo View Post
King cobra....
No Bro Cupid Xepress hv a spitting cobra.
Old 10-09-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I confess that while I am perfectly happy visiting an ML without her knowledge I would not be OK if my wife similarly visited a male masseur
Your wife and you are birds of the same feather.

I can enjoy, but you cannot. What a great pair. HAHAHA.
Old 10-09-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Your wife and you are birds of the same feather.
I can enjoy, but you cannot. What a great pair. HAHAHA.
I am sure that shoe fits MOST brothers here at the forum. Who here would be unfazed if their wife stepped out on them? That's life Bro Sbwow
Old 18-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 4
ripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some of my more memorable encounters:

Many many years ago. Was with friends at one of those weekend botanic garden concerts where we sat on a mat having a picnic. When clearing up at the end, one of the girls bent forward slightly, with her arms close to her body closing some plastic containers. This made her top and bra open up, showing me her A cup breast and nipple. I still vividly remember the crease on her brown nipple. Think I held my breath for those 10 seconds or so. She was only 20 at the time, and quite a cute one too, with ponytail and glasses.

Brought a 19 year old intern out for a seafood dinner, we sat next to each other at a round table, giving me a perfect angle to look down her white singlet and her slightly too big bra. Her brown areola teased me throughout dinner, making me terribly hard. I could even see the little pale bumps on the areola. Didn't get to see her nipple that night though I leaned close many times pretending to confide some gossip but was actually trying to get a closer look. Didn't matter though, as I eventually managed to raw and CIP her a week later.

On a group trip out to a beach resort with friends, all on a speedboat after a day at the beach. A pretty friend's bikini was slightly loose, and when the speedboat went fast, the wind blew a gap between her boob and bikini top. I was at the front of the boat, she was slightly back so I got a great view of her B cup and pink nipple. There she was, looking so carefree, talking and laughing without knowing her whole boob was being shown to me. That's still probably the nicest nipple I've seen.
Old 18-09-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, more about the intern pls. Chio? Big boob? Was she attached them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstop View Post
Some of my more memorable encounters:

Many many years ago. Was with friends at one of those weekend botanic garden concerts where we sat on a mat having a picnic. When clearing up at the end, one of the girls bent forward slightly, with her arms close to her body closing some plastic containers. This made her top and bra open up, showing me her A cup breast and nipple. I still vividly remember the crease on her brown nipple. Think I held my breath for those 10 seconds or so. She was only 20 at the time, and quite a cute one too, with ponytail and glasses.

Brought a 19 year old intern out for a seafood dinner, we sat next to each other at a round table, giving me a perfect angle to look down her white singlet and her slightly too big bra. Her brown areola teased me throughout dinner, making me terribly hard. I could even see the little pale bumps on the areola. Didn't get to see her nipple that night though I leaned close many times pretending to confide some gossip but was actually trying to get a closer look. Didn't matter though, as I eventually managed to raw and CIP her a week later.

On a group trip out to a beach resort with friends, all on a speedboat after a day at the beach. A pretty friend's bikini was slightly loose, and when the speedboat went fast, the wind blew a gap between her boob and bikini top. I was at the front of the boat, she was slightly back so I got a great view of her B cup and pink nipple. There she was, looking so carefree, talking and laughing without knowing her whole boob was being shown to me. That's still probably the nicest nipple I've seen.
Old 18-09-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 4
ripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, more about the intern pls. Chio? Big boob? Was she attached them?
She's petite (158cm), slim, pretty and vivacious, the type that knows how to talk to liven things up. B cup boobs, soft and wondrous to hold. Great kisser too, with soft tender lips. She was only with my company for 3 months and the moment I saw her, I knew I absolutely had to have her before she left. I figured that once she returns to school, she would consign that episode of her life to history and move on quickly. And I was right - had sex with her many times in hotels, my home and her home... but once she left the company our distance grew and one day she said she felt guilty and didn't want it to continue. Very sad about it at the time, but I'm happy to have taken her virginity.
Old 18-09-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
kirk18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She's petite (158cm), slim, pretty and vivacious, the type that knows how to talk to liven things up. B cup boobs, soft and wondrous to hold. Great kisser too, with soft tender lips. She was only with my company for 3 months and the moment I saw her, I knew I absolutely had to have her before she left. I figured that once she returns to school, she would consign that episode of her life to history and move on quickly. And I was right - had sex with her many times in hotels, my home and her home... but once she left the company our distance grew and one day she said she felt guilty and didn't want it to continue. Very sad about it at the time, but I'm happy to have taken her virginity.
Nice one bro. I guess her pussy is bare?
Old 18-09-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Oh yeah, I've seen tits and nipples of my SIL when she was sun bathing on a family outing.

How pretty is this friend?
Old 18-09-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was she attached then? How did u take her first time?

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1