The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on bao-er again...

I have actually fucked bao-er many times already, so no point in writing repeated FRs. But just want to highlight her good performance today. She was out with friends celebrating and drinking till 3am the previous night, and when i reached today she was still stoning in bed. When she came down, got really obvious panda eyes some more. Despite that, her service was still top notch and it was still a mind blowing fuck. Kudos to her working attitude
Old 14-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mugenpowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

~~My 1st China Doll CAT150 Bonk~~

Been some time since I wrote another FR.
Latest Bonk : Fei Fei (CHina - Hubei)

When to my usual location (2033) late in the nite, ask for my usual M'sia gals but all close shop liaoz.... so bo bianz ask S to intro lor. And as he knows I prefer M'sia gals he wanted me to try her ..... saying she DAMN GOOD SERVICE...so I tried. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she ready GOOD lor.... another DAMN GOOD BONK!! Her service slow and steady no rush de...and her BBBJ ah......ONE of the BEST (for me lor), and not forgeting her AJ ah, like kena rape ah!!

Face: 7.5 (quite pretty lah, esp the CFM look when bbj me)
Figure : 7.5 (little ba ba lah for me)
Height 1.60m (agar agar)
Boobs: C cup
Skin: Fair
BBBJ : 10*** (One of the BEST I had)
French Kiss: 8.5 (YES for me !)
A/R: 9.5 ( kena raped)
GFE 8.5
RTF: SURE!!!!
Old 14-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3387 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Sakura (WH06)

Not sure if I've put up an FR on her before but anyway she has been one of my regulars since she started work. Tho Sakura is on the short and petite side (probably stand around 1.55m barefooted), she has very nice seductive eyes, feminine long hair and a cheerful disposition that you will never get bored with. She's also one hell of a horny girl too...

Decided to RTF her today after a long break and the moment the door was closed I was literally raped by her. For what seems to be an eternity, our lips were locked in a deep and passionate french as she undressed me and caressed my cock with a great sense of urgency. "我好想你呀,真的好想你!" she whispered into my ear. Haha, like real. Nice boobs massage in the shower... very erotic and stimulating as she took control of my love rod and circle around her nipples and threw me those signature seductive CFM glances.

After drying up, I grabbed her from behind as she threw her head back and we continued with our passionate frenchings. Our hands roamed to explore each other's erogenous zones. Slowly, she moved down to blow my love rod with a variety of fast and slow/sensual motions, caressing my balls gently at the same time. Sometimes she would look up at me, or she would look at me thru the mirror to cast an unsuspecting CFM glance... Wah lao eh... cannot tahan man!

I carried her onto the bed and lashed out a good dose of my tongue-ful on her deserving clit. Her hands grabbed my head as she moaned in ecstasy. After a few mins, I gently inserted a finger to test...wow, itz so wet already. So I stimulated her G-spot simultaneously with her clit to send a wave of orgasm ripping thru her body as she arched upward proudly accentuating her erected nipples in their full sexual glory. "Ahhhhh!!...Ahhh!!..Ahhhhh!!!" she cried, as her delicious pussy juices overflow soaking my hand. I licked my finger to taste them... Yummy!

Armed with the cap, it wasn't long when my love rod accepted the sweet invitation of her inviting pussy like a deer walking into a hunter's trap. "哦!好爽呀!! Fuck me!!" she pleaded. With long, hard strokes I obliged this horny lass to make sure she doesn't miss a single inch of my love rod. In missionary, then spoon, and finally my fav position - the standing doggie... grabbing her from behind and *piak! piak! piak!* her against the mirror. I could sense her legs were wobbling and going soft with each and every thrust for the past 20 mins..."哦!Yeesss!! 不要停!! 不要停!!" she cried in sweet surrender.

But too bad old man like me can't hold on any longer. "I'm cumming!!" and I took out the cap as she opened up her mouth to receive my offsprings. Too much to unload so some of my cum escaped onto the chin and dripping down
even as she sucked up most of them like an obedient school girl scoring an A+ for CIM.

After shower and dressed up, went back to the main hall where she fed me with some goodies and poured me a drink. Very good after-bonk service...like machiam KTV standard.

Name: Sakura (璎花)
House: WH06
Face: 8/10 (Sharp features with seductive eyes, has got Jap look)
Boobs: B- (not for boobs lover but handful enough for me to grab)
Body: 7/10 (Short and petite, smooth and fair skin with no tattoos)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Improved alot since my last RTF, combination of fast and slow techniques)
AR: Never try
FJ: 9/10 (This is one hell of a horny girl. Period)
GFE: 10/10 (I suspect she will be breaking many bros' hearts with her powerful KC skills. You have been warned!... hehehe)
Attitude: 9/10 (Obliging and willing to please in most aspects)
RTF: 5 months on and still one of my top 10 cat150 regulars
Old 14-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 19
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchboy View Post
FR on bao-er again...

I have actually fucked bao-er many times already, so no point in writing repeated FRs. But just want to highlight her good performance today. She was out with friends celebrating and drinking till 3am the previous night, and when i reached today she was still stoning in bed. When she came down, got really obvious panda eyes some more. Despite that, her service was still top notch and it was still a mind blowing fuck. Kudos to her working attitude
Bro, Bao-Er is a PRC or M'sian? Which house she's at?
Old 15-05-2009, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gian Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian Song View Post
FR Jess (Vs Christine)

Bro Bluewing, you are wrong la. i also kana zapped. No name summor. But relax la, its only points right? (I would be upset of it it is $$$ hahaha).

But anyway, to make peace with those who think i dun contribute and only TCSS, here is a belated FR (funny report) on Jess.

I know she is a big favourite around here and temptation is to give great FR to win friends. But heck la, i prefer an honest FFR - so here is the funny fuck report. Mind you, i am not doubting those like bro MaxPriest and others who had great FRs with this gal. As i said before in the past, they have invested time, cum and $$$ and built up relationship. I accept that. I have not paid my dues yet. So here goes,

Was very gian after i saw the real Fann Wong at a club with her gang the night before. Cannot get the real thing so i went down to GL next day for the next best thing. Summor night before was with this hot chick and tried hard but did not score. Worse than not score, xiao cheong nao because date gave me little thrills like kissing and touching but no more! now that is what GL is for. My usual fave is Christine 1606. Great body, very pretty office gal face, big C-cups. But for today, I wanna ‘fann my fanntasy”

So here is the FR: When Jess turned up, ok ok, looks can pass for Fann if i am a bit drunk. Very fair conmplexion and similar hairstyle, but seem a bit more meaty than the real Fann.

Shower time SOP....until....wah!! She reached from behind me to play my cock, jerk jerk jerk. Whoa, ok! I like. Nice start. And also licked my nipples while showering. Ok i like even more. i was like hoping it would lead to BBBJ in shower. But hai ya, i was relegated to the bed. okok.

Catbath was superb. She gives great nipple job haha. Soft and sensuous. Then BBBJ....whoa another back to front surprise....she put me on my fours (whoof whooof) and crawled underneath me to BBBJ me. Aaaaa memories of the old MLs (malaysia WLs) who knew what professionalism was. (CHina PRCs need an ML coach -- get retired ML back as coach or team manager.)

Her BBBJ was slow, sensuous, many different techniques. And the occasional slutty look at your face to check if you are enjoying it. okay! typical old style ML service. Her specialty i thought was alternating licking and sucking the old lampar. Some of the inexperienced prc wls can cause some serious damage to the old family jewels through rough handling (like eh sister, this one not made of rubber one ok?). She handles them like they were her previous family heirloom.

Then i position her to to lie down while i wanted to do the GFE foreplay. She obliged. Then came the funny part! And disappointment i must admit. I wanted to french her. But she pulled back and said point blank: "I dun kiss one." Ok, economical with words our girl. (btw, she speaks perfect singapore style english.) Sigh. OK anyway, she compensate by handling my cock in sensuous way while i rub her clit to try to get her into the french state of mind. Her pussy is nicely maintained. No messy big bush. So i massaged her clit, massaged and massaged and occasionally checked the water level. Wa, still have drought.

Suddenly she said: "Aiya like that, where got feeling??" I was like shocked. Ok lor, so i gently popped a finger in and went whack whack whack. Then i went down on her. Slurp slurp slurp on her clit. Did a bit of penetration of her cheebye hole with my tongue. She went softly and twitched a bit: "uhh uhh" So i checked water level again. water level was higher but she stilll looked like she was thinking: "ok already la, where's the beef?"

Haiya, so i mount my didi into her. Ok she is back in form again. Many positions. cowgirl, missionary, doggie, scissors. Nice stereo....uhh uhh uhh....bros sometimes complained her stereo was fake in some of the earlie FRs. But i dun think so. Seems quite real. Damn! Warning: she gets VERY WET. And i dun mean down there....she was sweating like i cannot believe. I felt bad leh. LIke as if i worked her too hard. In the end, i was drowning in her sweat. Wah, like wrestling like that -- two bodies glistening in sweat. Damn weird.

But anyway, she is a good service WL. No rush. After 40 mins, i gave up -- arr arr arr, cum oledi cum oledi...*spurt* *spurt* *spurt* (Too much cum stored up from seeing the real Fann the night before) I coudl not resist another attempt to french. But funny as hell, her mouth clamped up and her eyes suddenly open and look at me, hahaha, SO i retreated. Lucky my didi was too far gone to retreat. So only a few closed mouth kissses. Disappointed sia.

After the spurting of cum was finished, she said calmly as a matterof fact as she took off the rubber and inspected her work: "wah, so much arr..."

She is a very friendly and talkative girl. Not bad. I suspect with time and money and cumm, she can be developed to have more GFE. But for now:

Looks: 7.5/10 (Christine of 1606 beats her hands down)
Boobs 5/10: A cuppers with small pointy nipples (Christine beats her bras down)
Body 6/10 : Butt quite round...nice for doggy (woof woof.) But again, Christine beats her knickers down.
BBBJ: 9/10 solid hard working (She beats Christine by a solid 10 mins of work here haha)
AR 9/10: (Wah lan eh, she beats Christine ass up....slow gentle penetration of the a-hole with tongue. Kanina i think she got 3rd degree black belt in tongue fu...by comparison i think Christine still waiting to qualify for black belt)
FJ 7/10 (Christine beats her legs up...haha...Christine got more passion)
Frenching: 0/10 (Must remember not to eat garlic food before i go to see her. Christine beats her mouth open...i give Christine 8/10 in frenching department....wah lan eh, like long lost gerfren....or maybe those days i did not eat garlic)
Overall: Good experience still with Jess. She gives good professional but not passionate service. Jess: 7/10, Christine: 8/10
RTF: Maybe. She gives good value 45 mins or so. If only Christine can give the same amount of time....hmmm.
Just can't win. Kana zapped 5 points for TCSS. Then after i post i kanna zapped another 5 points because the idiot (typical - didn't leave name) says; "Get zapped for TCSS still try to be funny."

To the stupid small boy who keeps zapping me, this is a community stupid! And communities are about sharing conversations and some fun as well as FRs.

I was posting under another nick in the early 2000s when this thread was buzzing with people like bros Doomas, CuntKing, Heartbreak Kid (Kiddo), Li Mu Bai, Hedaman, etc, were damn active and interesting in their posts. (To all the old samsters -- kudos to you bros!)

Frankly the thread is a lot less active now except for brothers like MaxPriest, Olympia2soon, etc. And this activity is not encouraged by idiots who mindlessly zap others for no good reason. These children are destroying their own communities. It only discourages people from sharing.

BTW bros, saw two new PRC 150s -- Chen Chen (not sure which house) and Yoyo (L16H6). They both looked great. Chen Chen looks like a Japanese AV star. while Yoyo reminds me of a younger version of Small Ivy. Check them out.
Old 15-05-2009, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
DG888999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

L16H67 - Ye Zi Mei

Went to look for Ah Hua (OKT) yesterday at L16H67.

News gals on the house. 4 New PRC. Picked YE ZI MEI as her huge boobs that make me stand so hard.

Physical
Nice firm body, Ample boobs 34C, taut buttocks. Nice shapely legs. Small perky nipples- slight pink. Body and Skin very Fair , Not meaty fatty type

Service
!!
She's loves to moarn and we can get aroused wif it ! she gets wet when she is finger fucked! luv you all .. CIM COB all Service. GOOG BJ.

Damages:150 for 1

Will return again.
Old 15-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
SanSiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian Song View Post

BTW bros, saw two new PRC 150s -- Chen Chen (not sure which house) and Yoyo (L16H6). They both looked great. Chen Chen looks like a Japanese AV star. while Yoyo reminds me of a younger version of Small Ivy. Check them out.
Chen Chen from house 1617 ( Honey)

I had tried before .

Looks i can easily give 9.0 ( really very pretty )
Got three tattoos on her body
Service wise
Frenching allow

Last edited by SanSiro; 15-05-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: add on
Old 15-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Wanted to try BMW sometimes back. But when I reach her house around 2-3 plus, there was already a long que for her. In the end went to the blue building and ask for blue diamond.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Age has caught up with her and she has become tanner)
Body: Pettie ard 1.52
BBBJ: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 7.8/10
GFE: 7.5/10
RTF: I want BMW
Old 16-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Kiki FR

FR on Kiki (First "MIC")

Looks: 7.7/10 (Quite pretty)
- 24 years
- Smooth white skin, nice to feel and nice round butts (Wow!)
Bod: 7.5/10
- Well hour glass figure gal
- Possess a “B” cup, soft tits with pencil eraser nips - All original, i like original
- Nice round butt
- Worn a black dress that day, extremely short, as she was walking up, her butts was rocking right at my face view. Indeed a view to kill.....
Service: 7.5/10
- Friendly especially for my first visit
- BJ with caps
- Adopt 3 positions, off load finally with doggie... yeow!

RTF: Yes!

Beast Master Out.
Old 16-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zhong Qin - 4th PRC

Went to her home base and checked out on her, first look not bad but her dress spoilt her look a little bit, she is young but with the long dress until the floor make her look "old"...

We chit chat a bit to warm up each other, quite sop in the shower and give me a brief bj that's it. We hugged each other when on bed, I try to french her as she is no reject but she a bit reserve, I thought action will start soon but she whispered that give me some massage first. Asked me to turn around and applied the lotion on my back, I thought she is going to give me oil massage then... suddenly she used her tongue to lick on my back and suck the lotion away, from top to bottom then bottom to top with her lips sucking on my skin... quite a unique massage as I have never try before.

After the cleaned up, she started the main course and asked me to position in doggie style, she lick my butt and give me a short AR which is quite nice. I'm not the AR fan so it's ok for me. She then licked my ball and the shaft, give me the bj in that position for the good 5 min. She then move upward to my belly...chest...nipple and finally we french again. She is preforming the job as I'm in doggie position all the while...we enter the main course and finished as usual. She was giving a soft moan while I'm panetrate her...quite a GFE effect.

Look: 8/10 long hair
Boobs: B cup and look very round. I think there are fake as the touching feel is not there. I think you know what I mean when you squeze on that.
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 soft moan like GF
Overall: 7.5/10 (8/10 if the boobs are real) quite chatty and playful as well

Rgds, Zaoren
Old 16-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
boboshot is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

like to bonk this masia girl jess or chri
any bro know their homebase
thx
Old 17-05-2009, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
anakinsextalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock_jhn View Post
She gave me a massage after that. All in all I should say it was a good job.

Face : 8/10
Figure : 9/10, big boobs slim waist I like around 1.65
Boobs : 34 C
Skin : fair and smooth especially the part between the boobs
Hair: waist length
BBBJ: 8/10 best not teeth I like, very smooth and warm
French Kiss: 7 /10
A/R : non- didn't ask
Attitued: very professional, friendly

RTF: will come around again soon.
WAH.. Like quite good. Apparently the boss tell me she is ang pai.. followed by yi ting. Like that I think must go try liao.. wait awhile for $ to recover first..
Hell. Just Zap me.

Step away from the normalcy.
Old 17-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BMW
This is a long overdue FR. I m initially hesitant to write as I have written many FR abt this cat150 gem. I had many sessions with her this month already since she started work again. Long story short..we are wrapped in each other embrace even before the door closed. Our lips locked & tongues intertwined..it gave frenching a new meaning to me. Engaging, wet & passionate. Simply heavenly.. As usual, she's elegantly dressed, poised, classy & sexy. Her undergarment jus underscore the sexiness & wild factor that she so readily exude. Piece by piece we removed each other clothing in a hurry. Once I removed her lacy bra, I spent quite a bit of time nibbling & sucking away at her erected pinkish nipple..that jus heated things up a bit as she was visibly aroused & getting more more horny by the minute. This is a clear signal that I shld ventured south to devour on her oyster. Her panty was well perfumed & it certainly set up the mood for the actions that's to follow. I pulled her panty to one side & began my tongue
Lashing..as usual I spent lots of time in this department. It gave me great satisfaction to see her wrigged in ecstacy as she climax..we frenched spontaneously as she start to blow my erection with vigor & passion as a prelude to penetration. Love making was powerful & extremely stimulating for both of us. I finished off rnd 1 of love making with a CIM. Rnd 2 of sex was equally good if not better than 1st rnd. Again I gave her more warm, wet pussy painting before having sex non stop until we collapse in sweat, fatigue, joy, orgasm, sperm, vagina fiuld... To me the beemer is worth more than the $150 per/seeion that I m paying. I'll continue to patronish her till she retire. Cheers olympia2soon.
Old 18-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Freedom81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello

i'm new in this forum. need advice.

i wanted to try the cat 150, any advise where to go. how much should i prepare to bring and do i have to tips the girl after the whole session
????
Old 18-05-2009, 05:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
boboshot is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

thanks bro for coco fr
went down 2062 last evening find this prc coco her boob catbath and Bbbj was v. good she can be the PRC BMW

looks 7/10

boob C+

Bbbj 9/10( skill quite same to BMW)

fj 8.5 (wet wet pussy she provide special service)

RTF yes......next week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1