The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
You also goondu! Never ask WKK to intro CASH KING to you.

Bro goldpoker CASH KING is right. You can only meet him in CP. It's impossible to get an appointment to see CASH KING in Singapore unless you're VVVIP.
Bo Bian, we started our session like half hour, then i know CK is outside..
Nvm la i guess still got many chance to meet there 1 =)

Me not very greedy, aim to be able to go once every 2 month i happy le lol.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro ... i will be going to SZ on this coming sunday. Can anyone recommend me a hotel? this would be my 1st trip to SZ. I am looking for a hotel range around RM100 and also convinient for me to go out. I had read the whole thread but still cannot find the exact information that i need and i am worry some of the information might be outdated. Kindly advise please.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro hunter,

RMB100? Difficult to find la......i suggest u go massage centre to overnight....about 100rmb include food and massage....my opion and i alway sleep overnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
hello bro ... i will be going to SZ on this coming sunday. Can anyone recommend me a hotel? this would be my 1st trip to SZ. I am looking for a hotel range around RM100 and also convinient for me to go out. I had read the whole thread but still cannot find the exact information that i need and i am worry some of the information might be outdated. Kindly advise please.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
closetspacefull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my humble info gleaned from recent trips to SZ. Have an apt there and its my chill area where I go for a weekend getaway occasionally.

One option is Queen Spa although a little more than your budget but you gets lots of extras.

24hrs (starting from entry) will cost you 168rmb (+10 or 15% service charge). You can get 3 main lounge items or 1 90min session massage and they will waive the entry fee. They have actual beds (dorm style but surprisingly private) in their sleeping area if you don't want to sleep in the main hall and its quiet, blankets are pretty good (feels like down but probably not).

Small tip, general seating area on 4th floor is usually quieter and lounging chairs are wider and more comfortable then on the 3rd floor.

Obviously bad thing is you cannot bring girl in there for hanky-pankie. Free stuff you can get: 1 drink soda/tea, unlimited self-service teas (from self-service counter on 3rd floor), soft-serve & normal mango ice-cream, seasonal fruits...

Although I have an apt in SZ, sometimes I just sleep over at Queen since its nice to wake up and swim in their deserted but unheated lap pool (33m), step into the dry sauna for a good sweat and top it off with a dip in the jacuzzi. Excellent method to recover from a hangover or just plain ol starting the day.

Alot of the girls who do the massages/ear picking are pretty and young (although not as drop dead gorgeous as some other places), but usually chatty and friendly enough to shoot the breeze with. You can pick the girls up if you're good enough or willing to flash enough money, but why bother if you're hitting the KTVs. Also, there are bbs-esque short time girls in the chun right behind the spa (less than 2mins walking). Going rates are 150rmb for short time, with lots of big boob girls. Best time to hit the place is in the morning/afternoon as there has been occasional raids at night.

My personal opinion is that Shenzhen KTV girls are alot sexier than their Chanping and Changan counterparts. Bi da oh KTV (betterole I think is the English name) is right next to Queen Spa and has decent selection of girls last time I was in there. Of course they cost more than CP/CA but they usually dress better and make-up is not so over the top. This is at least for the better KTVs. There's even a Korean KTV (although the girls are mainly chinese from the regions close to North Korea) with girls who all speak Korean and look korean nearby as well. SZ KTVs rarely have the strip all shows like Chang-an but that's really not my cup of tea.

For 200rmb, you can also get decent lodgings around luohu area. Approx (2-3 star Singapore rating for comparison). 100rmb will probably only get you the cheapest of squirrel holes which officially, are not open to foreigners (yes Singaporeans even though Chinese are foreigners).

My info can be out-of-date as now I find myself rarely going to KTVs or even cheonging for the matter. I'm the type to prefer a familiar face and have been maintaining the same girl for the past half year.
Old 13-03-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

thanks bro for the quick info. Can i ask which district is better with food and entertainment? or perhaps pick up? Luo Hu or Fu tian? If i choose Luo Hu, which hotel will be better? cause i want to book online now. Is fu tian is very far from Luo Hu? my customer recommend me to stay at futian Xing Hua hotel.
Old 13-03-2010, 01:36 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Shenzhen KTV Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetspacefull View Post
My personal opinion is that Shenzhen KTV girls are alot sexier than their Chanping and Changan counterparts. Bi da oh KTV (betterole I think is the English name) is right next to Queen Spa and has decent selection of girls last time I was in there. Of course they cost more than CP/CA but they usually dress better and make-up is not so over the top. This is at least for the better KTVs.
Yes bro similiar to all big China cities I agree that SZ KTV girls are hotter and have better fashion sense than CA/CP KTV girls. I came across many drop dead gorgeous KTV babes around Luohu area. As the saying goes 一分钱一分货. CA/CP is more for economical cheonging. After a long absence from Macau I find myself cheonging back there.
Old 13-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Shenzhen KTV Girls

Quote:
Yes bro similiar to all big China cities I agree that SZ KTV girls are hotter and have better fashion sense than CA/CP KTV girls. I came across many drop dead gorgeous KTV babes around Luohu area. As the saying goes 一分钱一分货. CA/CP is more for economical cheonging. After a long absence from Macau I find myself cheonging back there.
bro ... how cum u never bring me to SZ KTV before ??
Old 13-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wandel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, which hotel, Sunshine or Panglin will you recommend? any recommendation on the okt? sorry, i have read the past 1yr thread and not able to find any. pls help. ty.
Old 13-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandel View Post
hi bro, which hotel, Sunshine or Panglin will you recommend? any recommendation on the okt? sorry, i have read the past 1yr thread and not able to find any. pls help. ty.
Bro, at least state what are your requirement like budget, areas, prefer things included and stuff, so many hotel over at SZ. How do people recommend if your have no requirements.
Old 13-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wandel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpoker View Post
Bro, at least state what are your requirement like budget, areas, prefer things included and stuff, so many hotel over at SZ. How do people recommend if your have no requirements.
hi bro, sorry! this is my first trip there. budget should be about 600rmb. should stay at lowu district. planning to go hk or macau later. ty.
Old 13-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

Futian and Luo Hu district is near to each other? Which district is much more better ?? is all the hotel in SZ provide wifi?? thanks.
Some brother from WSG recommend Day Inn hotel ?
Old 13-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
Futian and Luo Hu district is near to each other? Which district is much more better ?? is all the hotel in SZ provide wifi?? thanks.
Some brother from WSG recommend Day Inn hotel ?
Which hotel, i cant recommend, but i think most hotel i stayed has no Wifi even in the so called, 2nd best in LH.

Futain is quite far from Lh, so if you want go around in LH just stick to LH hotels will be better, Futain to LH should be around half hour at least
Old 13-03-2010, 03:28 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Shenzhen KTV Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
RMB100? Difficult to find la......i suggest u go massage centre to overnight....about 100rmb include food and massage....my opion and i alway sleep overnight
¥100 hotels still can find in Luo Hu area but old and run down. Some even include free internet usage. These cheap places are good for dumping your heavy luggages while you go out for cheonging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro ... how cum u never bring me to SZ KTV before ??
Thought you only go to SZ for shopping trips with your KC? Ok lah contact me if want to cheong SZ KTVs loh.
Old 13-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thought you only go to SZ for shopping trips with your KC? Ok lah contact me if want to cheong SZ KTVs loh.
aiyah ... after shopping trips can 偷吃吗 。。。

Quote:
¥100 hotels still can find in Luo Hu area but old and run down. Some even include free internet usage. These cheap places are good for dumping your heavy luggages while you go out for cheonging.
honestly i cannot imagine how a 100rmb/nite hotels can look like ...
Old 13-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
SpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of light

Tried once staying in a 100RMB motel ..

Dun do it ..rather head to san shui hotel at luowu district ..Thats imo .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1