The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntMan View Post
Wanted to pm but I think his pm owez full edi sumore he's like a vvvip where got time to read my pm ? Anyway I got hold of LV ctc, so will definitely call him up whenever I go over there.
So you are TAN kah?? VIP?? Dun say like tat, I am just a normal Bolehlander who somtimes happened to be passing by and just drop in to do some free eye washing since eye mo price have increase. LV is different, he is born with a silver spoon and a golden fork, tats why he can go there to cheong everyday.
Old 19-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
You so kind one meh? many will be there and make the place more crowded
More wolves chasing less chicken liao
I think he may be going there to shop for poultry products, vege or electronic goods in Pudu Pasar.We never know?. KEKEKE
BTW, there is one very sweet candy gal call Little Lily looks like a Taiwanese actress, her charming smile alone will sure melts your heart.
She is from Hubei near Chonqing. Was in a hurry, I did not manage to get her ctc yet.Looks good on the cover but still do not know whats the content like.
Sifu,I will wait for you FR. KEKEKE
Old 19-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
So you are TAN kah?? VIP?? Dun say like tat, I am just a normal Bolehlander who somtimes happened to be passing by and just drop in to do some free eye washing since eye mo price have increase. LV is different, he is born with a silver spoon and a golden fork, tats why he can go there to cheong everyday.
Errr no I am not Tan. Anyway when will b the best time to meet u guys ? I actually go there do so eye washing session more than test drive.

Quote:
I think he may be going there to shop for poultry products, vege or electronic goods in Pudu Pasar.We never know?. KEKEKE
BTW, there is one very sweet candy gal call Little Lily looks like a Taiwanese actress, her charming smile alone will sure melts your heart.
She is from Hubei near Chonqing. Was in a hurry, I did not manage to get her ctc yet.Looks good on the cover but still do not know whats the content like.
Sifu,I will wait for you FR. KEKEKE
http://www.sicheng.net/attachments/2010/08/c81aadb26beaded6b7d294e7c3092_20098715173898094.jp g

http://smallrat.mobile9.com/download...1262836866.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QQbBlJCRYR...00/435srfh.jpg

Errr This Lily, does she look like Xie Jing Yan (谢金燕) ? Tall slim very syt girl ? I think her name is Xiao Juan. Or Mebe another girl, I actually got target a few but due to $$$$$ not enuf can't always go. How I wish can b like LV owez go and test drive all till all the girls see him straight hug him edi.

Last edited by CuntMan; 19-03-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Add in Mandarin Name
Old 19-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
glad to hear that you have our new born 0.6cents legend ctc.. send my regards to him when you meet him
Heard tat past midnight, your Ex-FB in Perfect Ten was taken away by the ghost busters last night.
Old 19-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Errr no I am not Tan. Anyway when will b the best time to meet u guys ? I actually go there do so eye washing session more than test drive.
*** Hard to say one, mostly weekends lor, if sifu pm me your timing , i sure will cum one ***
Errr This Lily, does she look like Xie Jing Yan (谢金燕) ? Tall slim very syt girl ? I think her name is Xiao Juan. Or Mebe another girl, I actually got target a few but due to $$$$$ not enuf can't always go. How I wish can b like LV owez go and test drive all till all the girls see him straight hug him edi.
I think the Xiao Juan you mentioned is one of the migration bird from OS who likes to wear pink.
Nope. Does not looks like her.She is a bit petite. Have a pair of soul catching eyes. Sweet like candy charming smile. carry a pair of White mangoes around. Size I think a handful. Maybe 35 kua. KEKEKE
Old 19-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heard tat past midnight, your Ex-FB in Perfect Ten was taken away by the ghost busters last night.
that's the price she had to pay for being BRAVE HEARTED KAMIKAZE loh
now at home cannot go out.. popiah still in bed.. kick her also pretend still sleeping.. last & final time i'm bringing her home.. going to bar her phone call after sending her back, if possible lah.. hehe
Old 19-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
that's the price she had to pay for being BRAVE HEARTED KAMIKAZE loh
now at home cannot go out.. popiah still in bed.. kick her also pretend still sleeping.. last & final time i'm bringing her home.. going to bar her phone call after sending her back, if possible lah.. hehe
Are you sure boh? KEKEKE . If you dun mind, let her sleep, I can always cum over and do the housekeeping and help her to make Victory popiah rolls. HAHAHA LOL
Old 19-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think the Xiao Juan you mentioned is one of the migration bird from OS who likes to wear pink.
Nope. Does not looks like her.She is a bit petite. Have a pair of soul catching eyes. Sweet like candy charming smile. carry a pair of White mangoes around. Size I think a handful. Maybe 35 kua. KEKEKE
O then definitely another girl. Does she look abit like tomyam ? I encounter one but she was picked up by another guy b4 I manage to catch her name & ctc.
Old 19-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
O then definitely another girl. Does she look abit like tomyam ? I encounter one but she was picked up by another guy b4 I manage to catch her name & ctc.
tomyam... where got where got.. are you and bro LV going to be in ACE tonite?
Old 19-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
tomyam... where got where got.. are you and bro LV going to be in ACE tonite?
Tomyam as in the girls is abit dark, face is like those tyc (tomyamchinese) I might be goin to a place to drink abit 1st mebe later drop by ace depends on my kakis. Their style is if kenot get girl at pubs sure go ace edi one.
Old 19-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tomyam as in the girls is abit dark, face is like those tyc (tomyamchinese) I might be goin to a place to drink abit 1st mebe later drop by ace depends on my kakis. Their style is if kenot get girl at pubs sure go ace edi one.
like that you guys must be very tall & handsome de lah.. me always go pub kena suck dry wallet but no get girls 1..
Old 19-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
like that you guys must be very tall & handsome de lah.. me always go pub kena suck dry wallet but no get girls 1..
Paiseh u know Eric Tsang right ? I am his look alike, just try to notice a guy like him that's me. If my style I sure go ace 1st hang out till get a good catch then call it a day. But my friends all dun wana go 1st coz their mindset is wana find ons. If so ez ar our country won't swarm with so many FL, PRC, TY, Bakso, NL, Tosai, popiah, etc etc edi.

Dun worry I definitely know we will end up at Ace just depends what time.
Old 21-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just now, I took my good friend to ACE. We settled down for some coffee and as usual, scout around....saw many "previously used by me" cars, just ignored them as I wanted to try new cars

My friend fast-hand-fast-leg captured one who demanded RM 100 ...my friend being rich, mai pen rai...but the end result> FAN CHEH (car overturned) lousy like shit, very pushy

One new car with big head lights came along when my friend was busy testing car up stairs....so took lor...blinded by her HID lights mah.

Name: Ah Ning
Body: 7/10 fair skin
Hometown: Pasir Panjang - Selatan Tasik
Boobs: 7/10 - 35C (no Blackburn logo )
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 very accommodating, no rush,
Overall: Very good, talks well...bath me nicely.
Damage: RM 80

The dammed thing was the lifts all spoilt tonight...had to trot up 10 floors of stairs, nearly killed this old man ..some more not lighted along the stairs..like night safari
Old 21-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

haha.. nevermind lah professor.. ah ning help you up those 10 floors of stairs by pulling your harden stick mah.. also she help you to blow blow and massage the swollen due to 10 floors pulling stick back to its original size

phut len na, arjan.. mai aw grot na.. khor thot mak mak.. 555+
Old 21-03-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
haha.. nevermind lah professor.. ah ning help you up those 10 floors of stairs by pulling your harden stick mah.. also she help you to blow blow and massage the swollen due to 10 floors pulling stick back to its original size

phut len na, arjan.. mai aw grot na.. khor thot mak mak.. 555+
bro, how come didnt see you recently? what time you float head usually?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1