The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

No one gets better than you at hitting the nail on its head....

Absolutely right again.... They think can get the number and next thing is rock the girls bones....

Dude.... Bros... listen.... this is precisely why the pinays hate us Singaporeans and prefer to do business with Banglas.

Can you beat that ..... Even Banglas are better than us Singaporeans? Are we such sore losers? If we continue to behave like this shamelessly we Singaproeans wont stand a chance at all....

Comeon read the rules follow the rules and play by the rules.... Then everyone wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Well, most guys equate maids = FLs, so they think can get number and jump.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I cant believe this thread is still very much alive and kicking.

Unbelievable.

Just imagine when i started this thread i din believe we would get this far.

this clearly shows that there are a large number of Maid fuckers in spore.

Thanks to all the seasoned bros who have kept this thread alive kicking and happening

Thank you all
Old 12-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

1) the guy surely is a big time sore loser. Obviously i fucked his gf. He got angry i suppose and then he pointed her to this page. And she got freaking mad at me.

2) The other possibility is the guy knew her and then uses it as an excuse to get into her pants

3) Bro i know its not you. You wont stoop so low

4) Ur right dude he just showed his maturity. He sent me some nasty remarks apart from zapping me

5) All is fair in love and war..... But why zap me? And why pass nasty comments and why show the girl the field reports? Such a sore loser.... He must be pissed he could not fuck her yet i did... Ha ha..

6) I was drunk that night and got carried away while writing my FR. Although i did not name the girl i gave indicators like her age, looks and where she worked. That was my dumb ass stupidity. She was a nice horny girl and a great fuck. Let her whoever the B*****D know it that i enjoyed fucking her...

Quote:
Damn puta .. well, must be a sore looser or trying to score brownie points with the girl .. and use it as excuse to get into her pants

Well, it ain't me but I gotta say "all is fair in love and war"

Welcome mate - I guess, the sucker who did that just showed his maturity ..

Or I could only hazard a guess that the guy is probably a 'kabayan' and made the connection .. and it still beats me how he made the connection that the FR was referring to that particular girl ?

Keep rocking, and ignore those nay-sayers - the world is full of dumb twits like that ..
Old 12-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

Bro Wahlau_7 Thanks for upping me

I checked the date it was the 9th of March when the B*****D zapped me and wrote "you know yourself"

Anyway i just checked the history. The arse hole never left his name there.

I cant believe i was away from this website for a good 5 months because of tht arsehole
Old 12-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey bro Lord, fuck that asshole.. he's not worth spending time on la.

we focus on this thread topic..Screwing maids
Old 12-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
hey bro Lord, fuck that asshole.. he's not worth spending time on la.

we focus on this thread topic..Screwing maids
Yah lah

I top up your points, and now you got 5 power - share some with The Lord

Ha ha ....

PS: I already top up him sometime ago - cannot again ...
Old 12-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
eewmij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I totally agree with Lord. Reason why I am writing less FRs is simply becos many forum readers (I dun even call them Bros, becos they don't deserve to be one) are showing the forum to the pinays and the indos. What is that gonna prove? That you are surfing this thread for leads too???

Just recently pass some contacts to some who claim they have numbers to trade, and well although I am not shortage of numbers, in fact I have a long list I gotten on my own, after giving the numbers, they did not bother to pass theirs. Absolute A*****E.
Old 13-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Se7en83 is Cool - loads of Potential

how to tackle maids with no off days
Old 13-08-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

how to tackle maids with no off days
Old 13-08-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

how to tackle girls without off days
Old 13-08-2010, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
No one gets better than you at hitting the nail on its head....

Absolutely right again.... They think can get the number and next thing is rock the girls bones....

Dude.... Bros... listen.... this is precisely why the pinays hate us Singaporeans and prefer to do business with Banglas.

Can you beat that ..... Even Banglas are better than us Singaporeans? Are we such sore losers? If we continue to behave like this shamelessly we Singaproeans wont stand a chance at all....

Comeon read the rules follow the rules and play by the rules.... Then everyone wins
At the risk of being a complete dummy, what are the rules?

I've read quite a few pages and I didn't see a list of rules.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 13-08-2010, 02:23 AM
Samster

how to tackle maids without off days
Old 13-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

Sir Dennis and another bro (who did not leave his name behind) upped me. Thanks so much bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
Old 13-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

What are Car parks and stair cases for? Good enuf for a quickie.... Less damage cause no hotel.

Treat the girl well always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en83 View Post
how to tackle girls without off days
Old 13-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

Thanks for your support as always.

Quote:
Yah lah

I top up your points, and now you got 5 power - share some with The Lord

Ha ha ....

PS: I already top up him sometime ago - cannot again ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1