The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
now Pacific got a lot of new stock, last I saw few tiny cat type, but all very swee wan,
lets go check it out!!
Old 05-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
How I know? She only had fun with you, not me, and also she's tiny cat, not my type...
at least she dun ask me to walk up and walk down .......

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui
unkle..
use wang sg buy house then collect rent in rp??
wah... not so sound leh...
I rent out to Ang moh, rental in USD

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui
lets go check it out!!
Orrrr ... you never jio Montbank har? ownself go .........

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
the S$40K I used it to buy a terrace hse in Happy Garden liao lah, now the hse is renting out and I collecting rent .......

I not scare blanja, I scare kena rob .... kekekeke
sell you this..aiy mai? near batam center only..
Old 05-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK

KNNzzzz go and do repainting liao then take photo and try to sell lah, if like that, want to sell how much? S$5k???
Old 05-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
sell how much ? never say

looks like happy garden area .......

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
... want to sell how much? S$5k???
Halo, S$5K maybe can get you the plot with fencing nia.
CB:
Old 05-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Orchid Park?
CB:
Old 05-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:

Apui got jio MB lah, also he jio ML and me + few more guys, why he didn't jio you meh?
Kesian de lu....
Old 05-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
looks like happy garden area .......
Looked more like the houses at Bukit Mas and Batam Park.
CB:
Old 05-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Looked more like the houses at Bukit Mas and Batam Park.

Don't anyhow guess lah, most small houses in Batam all same design and look the same wan lah....
Old 05-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is my 2nd trip report to Tg.Pinang.

1st July
Took the feri MV Sentosa from Stulang Laut at 9.15am. Not many ppl so the trip was uneventfu. Manage 2 catch a few winks, for the 'fight' ahead. Juz for info, my 1st trip, let us say was 'bland'. After 2 hrs + reach the port. Docking oso were a feri rom Batam or Sgp. Had a long wait b4 got through. No nice girls around. Saw many fat M'sian malays with golf bags, Chinese with fishing equipments n numbers of Ah Mohs at a special visa counter.
As usual walk past the custom when a chap got stop by an officer for bringing liquor back to M'sia\Sgp. For those who r new, it is an offense to bring hard water back. U can bring in but not out. Only allow 2 packs of ciggies out.
Waited for 3 frends b4 meeting up with my frend Kuta(guide). Everything been arange b4hand. Stayin in Bintan Permata Beach Resort. Sgp90 for 2 nights. Clean room, nice view & friendly staff. Forget courtin the female staffs as all r below par than where I used 2 stay, Pelangi Hotel.
Only complaint shower here sucks big time. My pee got more force than this.
Dumpin our bags to the rooms. went 2 our bizness. Change money Sgp 100 to 528K if my memory serves me. First stop to Batu 28. Hotel van took abt 30 mins of windy road. Reaching there went to the last shop reccomend by our Kuta. Abt 15 ladies. Ages ranging frm 19 to 27. At 1 glance not 1 can make the cut. Guess I'm bias as I prefer Thai puying for their looks n affectionate nature. After 10 mins, settle for a 19 yrs long colour 5'4 Jawa Tengah. 'Orangnya tak sombong, mon+++ lagi penyayang. Gerenti tauke mesti suka'. Took the papasan pick as found uncomfortable being stare by 17 pairs of money hungry grubbin sex starve eyes. Xtra pairz belong 2 papasan n mamasan.
My frens went to other shops. No much luck as most ceweks r 4*n below. Saw 1 to my liking, 5'5 nice white bod. Ask if next day can book her. No luck. Got bookin that day. Ferget it then though she insisted I book her 4 2day. Tempting but no. Then she ask me to ask my frend 2 book her, pointing to a long hair 5'7 slim guy, nickname 'Supermodel'. No regrets for bookin her now.
Took 45 mins going forth n back b4 my frendz had settle. Supermodel took a 1month Bandung chick, the rest Jawa chicks (mayb out of desperation).
2nd point is to Batu 15. All girls there r no better or worse. Back to hotel 2 get aquainted with our Indon 'wives'.
Okay for newbies, most brothels hv been reloacated to remote areas from last year as not to tarnish Tg. Pinang rep. as a Provinsi. Big developement r being plan to compete with Batam. Tickets feri prices have been increase to offset the fuel prices. M'sian side 2way is more than RM90. Sgp, mayb bros can furnish some info. If u r going leaving Tg. Pinang. hv Rp13,000 for port tax ready, pay 2 the counter. If i miss some info, some assistance bros.
Now where was I. Oh yeah...it was hot. No not the chick, but the weather. Sweatin n smelly, took a shower. Water pressure sucks here. Pelangi n other hotels the same. Xcept for Melia. Anyway tire from the journey, crawl into bed. Told my girl 2 shower b4 gettin 4 bed. 'Tak nak ngentot (fcuk), bang?'. 'Enggan, yang. Mas letih. Tidor dulu'. She then hug me n we doze off till evening. My didi starts 2 harden n I start carassin her puzzc. Short well trim hair. Shen then turn around, strip. Saw her 34B n small tits. Suckin on it, she juz laugh. Ask wat so funny, she just smile n said it was ticklish. Guess shoul trim my mustache. Proceed to lick navel with the purpose of 'tickling' her 'inner cove'. She halt my advance saying it a no, no. Feelin a bit dizzapointed, start 2 mount her. Then she rolled me over, capped n mount me. She start humpin slowly n later lying on top of me start her frenzy pumpin. All the while I was speechless. my diginity as a man crumble. Can hear breath becoming faster n her moan audibile as she french me and kissin my neck. As time pass,she ask if i hv cum. No, n she start pumping. When I did cum, she rest on top of me. Took my cap, tissue my didi n lead me the bathroom 2 wash up. Did a great a job of cleanin up. As I lay on the bed, trying hard 2 recall wat had happen, felt like been 'used'. Now don't get me wrong, sex was great but.....i lost the 'advantage'.
She came over. lay beside me, gave me a hug and then lit a ciggie. Like those Sean Connery James Bond movie. Only silence all the while the ciggie was light.

2 b continue
Old 05-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hahahah we all got jioz one another... just that our Unkle cannot go leh.. hahahahahah

Will check it out for you.. Unkle.. lolz.. believe will see plenty of SYT lurking around Pacific... woohoo

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
KNNzzzz go and do repainting liao then take photo and try to sell lah, if like that, want to sell how much? S$5k???
NEAR THE CHINESE TEMPLE LAH...
NOBODY STAY THERE LEH
MAKE SO NICE..WAIT KENA BURGLARY HOW?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1