The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 17-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
Eh? What's happening here? Did I miss out anything? Bro KOC, you everyone also best bonk of the year very hard to choose wor.
My finance department not strong like yours, can recommend who's the best bonk at the moment? Haha
Lol one mountain higher than the other mountain ma...
You saw my latest FR so Vivian is best for me now la lol
I just got a text from her...jio me to go again tmr!!! This lil fox wahahahahahahaha!!!
Old 17-10-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 8
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol one mountain higher than the other mountain ma...
You saw my latest FR so Vivian is best for me now la lol
I just got a text from her...jio me to go again tmr!!! This lil fox wahahahahahahaha!!!
Kennot la brudder, that one premium price tag. My finance department tell me this month Kennot premium.
Old 18-10-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nobody try nam? The hi so girl in paradise 888
Old 18-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
Nobody try nam? The hi so girl in paradise 888
I think got people try also wont write FR,
Sometimes good stuff people don't share one. =(
Old 18-10-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
Eh? What's happening here? Did I miss out anything? Bro KOC, you everyone also best bonk of the year very hard to choose wor.
My finance department not strong like yours, can recommend who's the best bonk at the moment? Haha
Go back a few pages to my FR with the photos. You're welcome.
Old 18-10-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
PickMe90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mastermindz and KOC FR on Vivian like very different
Old 18-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
Go back a few pages to my FR with the photos. You're welcome.
Yup. Saw that, did reply on that amazingly firm and tight body. Haha.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Dear (Doll88)

Booked Dear (Doll88) for an afternoon tryst last Sunday. Very impressed by this girl.

Location was central.. I arrived slightly late due to my navigation error but thankfully bro fino was ok to delay the slot for me. Went up to the room and knocked on the door.. and was greeted by a smiling girl that was, frankly, quite dazzling.

Looks: Dear looks way prettier than the photos posted on her sbf thread. The closest one would be the third photo from the d88 website. (I think bro fino should include that photo in her sbf thread..) Anyway, my expectations were already blown at the doorstep of the room..
Body: She was wearing a bodycon dress that showed off her figure.. and it was immediately clear that her 2 knockers were incredibly big for her tight body. They are enhanced, I found out later, but the results are no-less breathtaking.

She invited me into the room and we chit-chatted a bit. Found out she was from Issan, though I don't think she has that tan. Her English is good, and that helped to break the ice.

Character: Dear is a nice girl who is very obliging and sometimes surprisingly spontaneous.. almost like a girlfriend who gives you what you want and also teases you when she suddenly feels like a little fun. Very high GFE for me.

To be honest, I was quite bth sitting across from this beauty, just talking.. chit-chat quickly turned into frenching when I inititated it.. and lots of tongue-fighting followed.. and we proceeded to start the action..

Frenching: I just remember lots of it.. in fact.. I don't think we stopped other than to use my tongue somewhere else.. (she has braces but but that didn't get in the way of 2 very excited tongues.)
Painting: Allowed.. and I could tell that she enjoyed it. I really loved going down on her and seeing the pleasure on her face (she's not shaved, if you have to ask. but her bush is small.. no biggie for me)
BBBJ: I skipped this and went directly for the main course.
FJ1: Only missionary as I wanted to continue our tongue duel. She was totally wet.. no ky was needed. Shot my first load with my tongue in her mouth.. didn't get to COB to do justice to her 2 mountains :P

After that, we cleaned up and proceeded to the bathroom.. we showered together and she was really playful there. More frenching ensued. Back in the room, we cuddled under the sheets for a bit while she showed me her wechat and line. After a while... I slid down underneath the blankets to paint her again.. I couldn't see her then but her quiet moans and sharp breaths were telling me I was hitting the right spots. So starts round 2..

FJ2: Started with missionary and switched to doggie. Her ass is great for doggie.. just enough meat to piakpiak. I think it's easy to neglect that since her biggest assets are in front. Switched back to missionary after a while as I was worried that she was getting tired in that position. I guess with her, missionary is the best position as we were able to get more frenching in before I shot my second load.

Showered again and had one last tongue fight before leaving.

Parting shots: Dear is definitely a keeper for me. Many thanks to bro fino for bringing her in.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 18-10-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 12
HiroNakamura deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHiroNakamura deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pimai Regent Lust

Looks
8.5/10

Body
8.5/10

Boobs
9/10

Frenching
9/10

BBBJ
8.5/10

FJ
9/10

GFE
9/10

Short FR on Pimai from Regent Lust
Her pics attracted my attention so decided to try. Always has a thing for GND FL and she certainly met my expectations
Friendly face and smiley eyes, no ice queen feel
Petite height, proportionate body not too skinny, no marks no tummy , natural boobs
Made small chat ask me if I had eaten or not before pointing to the shower
Washed me well. Not a kisser but I do enjoy kissing her neck and ears before making my way down to her hard nipples and spending my time licking and sucking them
body very responsive to nipple play that she kept grinding her pussy against my body
Trimmed pussy, no smell
Turned myself to 69 position and she lapped and sucked on my cock hungrily
Tongue swirl around my cock head and she attempts to try to deep throat
Only has single shot so I pulled my cock out of her small mouth and asked her to spread herself for me doggystyle. Tight pussy but she was wet with her own juices that I slipped in without KY needed. She’s a moaner with a bit dirty talk. Good session which ended with a hug before I left.
Old 18-10-2017, 09:42 AM
I love bullet

My Reputation: Points: 7871 / Power: 60
Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to voice out my opinion.

Recently, there are lot of arguement about ladies service good or bad.

I think good or bad is healthy for us as a consumer.

If OKT girl bad doesn't mean OKT is bad
If OKT service good doesn't mean girl service is bad.

I think good we should reward and credit the OKT by posting here.

Bad we should post here to alert the OKT so that they can improve and do better next time. I am sure that OKT will gain respect here and that will improve their reputation.

By creating an arguement here will not benefit both the consumers and the OKT here.

Back in action, better than ever
Old 18-10-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=669087
My best bonk of 2017 goes to Miss Vivian Sex Senses till date.

Attitude: BEST!!!
Professional in a honest way. Vivian is here for money and she is not shy to admit it but she emphasized she also wants all customers to have a great time and enjoy the session and sex with her. and leave happily after the deed. She does not to upset anyone, shortchange anyone and is prepared to do this job to the best of her ability and listen to guidance provided.
I super like this type of attitude. All girls that willingly do flesh trade with this mentality are actually making an honest living.
Old 18-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet168 View Post
Just to voice out my opinion.

Recently, there are lot of arguement about ladies service good or bad.

Have said before, every write-up is just one data point, and statistically you need more to draw a reliable line.

Also one minister's theory, if there are many many excellent FRs, there's a higher chances of one bad FR happening. That's life Bad luck!
Old 18-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
I super like this type of attitude. All girls that willingly do flesh trade with this mentality are actually making an honest living.
Character over phyiscal attributes is better.
If she has both then best la
Old 18-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by commedes View Post
Just tio fly aeroplane booked nam from paradise888 730pm.
Usual pm with nick stuff authentication, funny was asked to remind okt @ 7pm.
Reminded him @ 7pm, tell me code red 5mins ago? Wth then no inform me?
Reached 30mins+ earlier and this kinda shit happen.

Asked to see the girl if i would actually rebook again some others days, instead i get reply 8pm twice? Lol i booked 730pm why only 8pm available!
Replied with wrong chat sent. You believe?

Dont know if a geniunie code red or tio dua. Try at your own risk!
If you guys manage to get a slot these few days with the girl, then its full of bs

I got a slot at 7pm... and i also got ask to remind him before 7.
now we know bro Paradise88 is having his fun with us. "clap clap"
Old 18-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 15
commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyrisk View Post
I got a slot at 7pm... and i also got ask to remind him before 7.
now we know bro Paradise88 is having his fun with us. "clap clap"
For the same girl nam? Wow so he double book or just play with us?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1