The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Malaysian Ringgit rate update

Last night went to Sun plaza and managed to chane at 244.8 thats a very good rate indeed.
Old 29-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysian Ringgit rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
"Analysts expect Sing$ to stay strong" screams the headline in today's Straits Times, MONEY page B20.

"The Singapore dollar is the best way to eke out reasonable returns ( in developed world currency terms) while maintaining flexibility. Investors in the Singapore dollar can bide their time, with full flexibility to invest where and when they want."

-CLSA strategist Russel Napier.
t

Thanks for the info

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 29-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

2day i got onli 244.2 @parkway
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 29-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Actually we can have the best of both world or even 3 world.

Earn money in s'pore. Settle down in msia. Enjoy sex in Indonesia/Thailand.

2) When you are ready to retire, withdraw your cpf, sell or rent out your property and bring your saving, go to malaysia look for a place that you like to permanently settle down e.g. JB, melaka, KL, Ipoh or Penang.

If you are singaporean or foreigner, you can join malaysia my second home programme to get 10 years long term visit pass to retire in msia and thereafter can renew again.

3) Occasionally, maybe once a month, from JB Stulang Laut ferry terminal or S'pore Harbourfront/Tanah Merah ferry terminal can go to Batam, Tanjong Pinang or Balai for a sex tour - to call for cewek overnight for 2 or 3 nites to enjoy the unlimited sex, cheap food, cheap hotel, cheap bonk, cheap shopping, cheap massage, and delicious indonesian food which you can't experience in s'pore or msia.

For bros who like tomyam can fly tiger airway to hatyai, where everything are so cheap there ranging from chicks, food, hotel, shopping, massage,etc.
[/B]
Totally agreed on above. But only concern is the security at Msia...
Old 29-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
goBetong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What're you concern about?

Yo so much $$$ that someone wanna kidnap your children ......

If you belong to that class, you retire to Sentosa Cove leh.
Old 29-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GiantBear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today i got RM243.80 at bishan.
Old 30-06-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBear View Post
today i got RM243.80 at bishan.
Looks like the ringgit is dropping....... Toa Payoh Central offering only 243.00
Old 30-06-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Malaysian Ringgit rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Looks like the ringgit is dropping....... Toa Payoh Central offering only 243.00
Should be ringgit is gaining strength...
Old 30-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Hi eg5354. If one is to buy a Malaysian property in 10 years time, its price would presumably be more expensive than buying it now. If one were to buy a Malaysian property now, one has to balance that against what the SGP$:Malaysian Ringgit exchange rate would be like 10 years from now. No one wants to find out that their Malaysian property has fallen in value when converted to SGP$.

New Malaysian laws targetted at Singaporeans buying Malaysian properties tend to be passed then rescinded. I saw it happen before.

The general security situation in Malaysia is also hair raising.

Lone Wolf, you mean the Malaysian Ringgit is appreciating?
Old 30-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
New Malaysian laws targetted at Singaporeans buying Malaysian properties tend to be passed then rescinded. I saw it happen before.

The general security situation in Malaysia is also hair raising.
Yup! To be fair Sillypore oso have her fair share of security lapses. It happens in every country. But on the whole, Msia still a nice place, imo. I wouldnt mind retiring in Msia. Now tat the threshold been up to RM500K, its not tat attractive like b4 when it was only half of it. Gwa makan gaji. Not tat rich...
Old 30-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Fujitsubo is Cool - loads of Potential

Highest rate now is 2.45. Will it go beyond that?
Old 30-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Hi Fujitsubo. No one can answer that with certainty. The clues can be found in Postings #2302 and #2313.
Old 30-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

between thai, MY n indo....which place better to retire?
Old 30-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Malaysian Ringgit rate update

Today Lunch time 2nd Level Arcade, Raffles Place : S$100 = MR 244.8. (Entrance: MR 244 only).
Old 30-06-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Malaysian Ringgit rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Totally agreed on above. But only concern is the security at Msia...
I think residing in Malaysia should be quite safe. As long as we avoid going to very isolated place like back lanes, dark areas with insufficient lighting, areas with no people around, etc , there shouldn't be any problem.

Nowadays, landed houses in Malaysia have gated and guarded surroundings arranged by developers to provide peace of mind for property buyers. There are fencing surrounding the precinct of the landed houses and there are security guardhouse manning the entrance of the estate and frequent patrolling by the guards are also carried out to ensure the safety of the residents.

Cars and petrol are cheap in Msia and using own transport during late night to a certain extent is also not much of a worry.

In fact, every country there's crime, Just that everyone has to be alert and take necessary precaution not to go to dangerous places, security should not be an issue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1