The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 09-03-2015, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Credit to Blackburn as the team came with a plan and stuck to it.

When a team has 10 men behind the ball, it is always going to be a challenge.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 09-03-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Poor display. Keep losing the ball especially Lovren. Makovic can't get past his man on the right. Strange to see Sterling keep going back to defence to help out. We need Morena on the left. He gives us that extra oomph moving forward. Central midfield lacks bite. Emre Can didn't have a good game. We need Joe Allen to keep nipping at opponents. Keep losing the ball in midfield.

Now gotta play an extra game unnecessarily. Hope it won't affect adversely the push up the league table.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24086 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Poor display. Keep losing the ball especially Lovren. Makovic can't get past his man on the right. Strange to see Sterling keep going back to defence to help out. We need Morena on the left. He gives us that extra oomph moving forward. Central midfield lacks bite. Emre Can didn't have a good game. We need Joe Allen to keep nipping at opponents. Keep losing the ball in midfield.

Now gotta play an extra game unnecessarily. Hope it won't affect adversely the push up the league table.
U r damn rite about our 20 mil soton man! Fucking headless chicken at the back! Overall pool played a good game but rovers played better! With a sotong at the back u can't blame RS for helping out since skrytel was carried off the field at the 10 mins mark. So it has proven again that whomever come to Anfield to park a bus , they will get a result.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 09-03-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2743 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Credit to Rovers for a dogged performance, must say Gestede gave Migs and the defence afew problems. All in an ok performance by the Reds,nothing special, individual flair more apparent than team effort though. Lovren was pretty poor and I don't think Sterling makes it as a wing back , his real expertise lies in the final third of the pitch and he should stick to that. Oh yes think Lallana deserved a penalty and hope Skrtel's injury is not a bad one.

Liverpool need to take its game up to a higher level for the replay to make this dream come true, "get Gerrard to Wembley"(nice touch banner spotted amongst the Kop).
Old 09-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
U r damn rite about our 20 mil soton man! Fucking headless chicken at the back! Overall pool played a good game but rovers played better! With a sotong at the back u can't blame RS for helping out since skrytel was carried off the field at the 10 mins mark. So it has proven again that whomever come to Anfield to park a bus , they will get a result.
And BR still have not learnt a lesson on how to break the bus into 2 . He probably need a bulldozer to do that or a tank. Why doesn't Liverpool make it easy for themselves ? Credit to Blackburn who showed that they can even get a point at Anfield.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 10-03-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 857 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

A great result this morning. Manure 1 - 2 Arse

If pool win blackburn, we will meet Villa in semi-final.
On paper, it is an easy road to Wembly.

Will Villa park 2 buses?
Old 10-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Will Villa park 2 buses?
Villa is dangerous. They can park 2 busses and when counter, they got very fast players that will surely outrun our defence.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Without a doubt, it is not an easy ride to Wembly with Blackburn in the way.

I expect Liverpool to crash out at Ewood Park.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2743 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Will Villa park 2 buses?
Actually I wonder how whether this result is a double edged sword because The Prize is still that all important top 4 EPL spot and not the FA Cup? Without any further distractions could this be to United's advantage?

Back to the FA Cup, let us take it game by game, just like the fight for a top 4 EPL spot, so the Ewood Park replay is all that matters for now.

Saying that i think all that matters for the now, now, is the next EPL match against Swansea on Monday night.

Oh yes got to end with a priceless quote on twitter, Welbeck has scored more goals for Arsenal in the FA Cup at Old Trafford than he did when he played at Old Trafford for United!!
Old 10-03-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Actually I wonder how whether this result is a double edged sword because The Prize is still that all important top 4 EPL spot and not the FA Cup? Without any further distractions could this be to United's advantage?

Back to the FA Cup, let us take it game by game, just like the fight for a top 4 EPL spot, so the Ewood Park replay is all that matters for now.

Saying that i think all that matters for the now, now, is the next EPL match against Swansea on Monday night.

Oh yes got to end with a priceless quote on twitter, Welbeck has scored more goals for Arsenal in the FA Cup at Old Trafford than he did when he played at Old Trafford for United!!
Our FA cup journey is more for sentimental reasons ..... farewell gift for Captain Marvel.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Our FA cup journey is more for sentimental reasons ..... farewell gift for Captain Marvel.
First they need to overcome the replay at Blackburn. Then IF they win they will face Aston Villa in the semis.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 10-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
And BR still have not learnt a lesson on how to break the bus into 2 . He probably need a bulldozer to do that or a tank. Why doesn't Liverpool make it easy for themselves ? Credit to Blackburn who showed that they can even get a point at Anfield.
Doubt BR even know how to ride a bike.

Quote:
Villa is dangerous. They can park 2 busses and when counter, they got very fast players that will surely outrun our defence.
Yup...if that soton man is at the back, we better pray hard ! Free kick, penalty , miss pass .you name it!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 10-03-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
First they need to overcome the replay at Blackburn. Then IF they win they will face Aston Villa in the semis.
Blackburn playing at home, so maybe they won't park their bus, so good chance of a win. But Aston Villa I scare. They always look dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Yup...if that soton man is at the back, we better pray hard ! Free kick, penalty , miss pass .you name it!
Hope Sakho comes back. Lesser of two evils. Lol.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Blackburn playing at home, so maybe they won't park their bus, so good chance of a win. But Aston Villa I scare. They always look dangerous.
Aston Villa should concentrate to fight to remain in premier league rather than relegated...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-03-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Aston Villa should concentrate to fight to remain in premier league rather than relegated...
Nasty but true! Pool may be not in cl next season !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1