The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMapleLeaf View Post
What a wild ride this thread is!
To ALL posters on this thread....... My blessings to you all!
Only on page 441 so far. The information provided so far from all of you has been seriously helpful to this Canuk, no I am not a Samster but I never have nor will ever see labels on anyone, just their actions.
When I get more into my dealings with the only VN lady I know I will post, but I have to finish reading this thread.
Please don't stop! (just type slower so I can catch up)
Bro Mbe read the past 2-3 years is sufficient, Gov policies changes, may no longer be relevant from 2007
Old 10-11-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OldMapleLeaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Bro Mbe read the past 2-3 years is sufficient, Gov policies changes, may no longer be relevant from 2007
Thanks for that. I have found out that yes Rules N Regs are always changing though the legalize is nothing for me to deal with. I find the OP's intent to be the main focus of why this thread captures my attention.
I can make sense of many things now in conversation with my VN GF long distance.
Only 2 red flags have been thrown on the field so far.
BUT,,,, I NEVER would have noticed them if I had not started reading this thread.
VN gals seem to come from a different planet nvm a different continent. Going back to watching "Alien Resurrection" to see if this could be another source for.....
"Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner"
Old 10-11-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 15
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post
i think u dunno anything abt abortion. at least i learnt this yesterday. if baby is less than 7 weeks, she can take abortion pill. the pill she took yesterday is just to kill baby. 2 days later, she need to take another pill to 'flush' it out. this one will make her really pain.

maybe u havent heard before my story so u think is fantasy, i forgive you.
thats disgusting to hav sex right after taking the abortion pill
Old 14-11-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 12
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMapleLeaf View Post
What a wild ride this thread is!
To ALL posters on this thread....... My blessings to you all!
Only on page 441 so far. The information provided so far from all of you has been seriously helpful to this Canuk, no I am not a Samster but I never have nor will ever see labels on anyone, just their actions.
When I get more into my dealings with the only VN lady I know I will post, but I have to finish reading this thread.
Please don't stop! (just type slower so I can catch up)
Do share when can. Open ur eyes though. Not for weak hearted
Old 15-11-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

need to have spare cash and time to throw ... to see the true self after 1-2 years
Old 15-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
need to have spare cash and time to throw ... to see the true self after 1-2 years
Some one week know liao
Old 16-11-2015, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Vb are very good at enduring. I know of a few cases where the viet spouses endured for 6 years, just to get the PR. Bore the singaporean husband a few children. Once PR gotten, totally change. From very good wife become devil. Insist on going to KTV to work, stay out late, argue often with husband etc.
Old 16-11-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Vb are very good at enduring. I know of a few cases where the viet spouses endured for 6 years, just to get the PR. Bore the singaporean husband a few children. Once PR gotten, totally change. From very good wife become devil. Insist on going to KTV to work, stay out late, argue often with husband etc.
Wow; until today I didn't see anyone before. Most of them live happily after 5 yrs of marriage with PR and only few end up in divorce. Those end up in divorce are those marry to a SYT.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 16-11-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
From very good wife become devil. Insist on going to KTV to work, stay out late, argue often with husband etc.
So the ulterior motive is red passport for maximum freedom to travel
Old 16-11-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
So the ulterior motive is red passport for maximum freedom to travel
red passport valuable and pink ic also super valuable.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 17-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Wow; until today I didn't see anyone before. Most of them live happily after 5 yrs of marriage with PR and only few end up in divorce. Those end up in divorce are those marry to a SYT.
I couldn't agree more bro, heard many cases on prc brides but not vb
Old 19-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
SsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

hi guys,

my viet gf is coming to sg for shopping and visit my parents next month, is there anything i can apply for her to make her clear the custom more easily?

she has been to singapore previously for 2 days, staying at mbs.

but this time i think she will be staying at my place, i will probably go to vietnam and come back together with her.

is there anything i can do to make sure she get in ok?
Old 19-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Wah mbs, tien rat nhieu
Old 19-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 17
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah mbs, tien rat nhieu
up u 6 bro
Old 19-11-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
SsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wah mbs, tien rat nhieu
If she want me give her stay mbs, my wallet will be dautim rat nhieu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1