The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
haha nice juicy fr think you should mention her name bro on the other hand you are spot on to meimei she really has this slutty look you can't miss out

Got to try her twice and i can say she a bit moody not like mh moody but her service varies. So prefer to sms her first before booking agaim to emsure she in the mood
need to mention name meh? lol... from the fr i guess its miko.
lol...
Old 02-09-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelnew View Post
lol...
He mentioned look not being acceptable to some bros here that can't be miko mah haha

In my guessing opinion it might be jenny...
Old 02-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
He mentioned look not being acceptable to some bros here that can't be miko mah haha

In my guessing opinion it might be jenny...
i mean the one he up lah. jap AV star look and boobs. who else can it be?
Old 02-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
i mean the one he up lah. jap AV star look and boobs. who else can it be?
Haha mei hui looks jav star tok but given beautiful tits it must be miko haha aiyo i hate frs with no wl names haha cant imagine completely
Old 02-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
subarulegacy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
MH AV star? Sorry, still an arm length bah... Haha!

Miko I don't think can up to service.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Subaru mentioned her slutty eyes looks at you.... In L1654A only Jenny got these kinda of slutty eyes looks...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 02-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Haha jenny it is!

As the saying goes to each their own

Glad we all got to share our own views here.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
taylore8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lol...
Bro Subarulegacy fr is refering to his fav Jenny (1654A ) must be la .
Old 02-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
leewestwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subarulegacy View Post
As promise, following my true FR. Neither comms nor special incentive was gain in any factor to my own benefit. I just want to purely write and share my joy and experience with all bros here. Ok, enough of clarification, the story goes...

Once upon a time...

This FR was done awhile back, now only have the opportunity to put it down.

A session with her always makes me re-charge for life! (although a lot of effort, strength-physical & mental are discharge :P but I have always treat this similar, if not better than gym or running session. Age is growing, brain and body need exercise, di-di needs exercise too!)

After missing her for awhile, decided to head down for a good time. Wow, house is getting crowded! Makes you feel you are in the right house! Understand there are more girls now. Saw almost all the Ang-Pais many bros mentioned. (Not sure why they fit it in the status from the physical look as many bros mentioned, except for some. Sorry guys, you can flame me too, but this is in my own opinion.) Seriously I have liked MM slutty looks, her foxy eyes, the eye-ball corner look at you, the CFM look, makes you really want to explore her more!

But my fav is always better! If not, the BEST! Haha! WOW! Look at her Stunning Figure! She is getting to look more like an Jap AV star! Her look may seems not acceptable by some bro here, but I am always confidence with me and with her as well! Why would I want to go for a simple pleasant look if I want to come down GL here? She's indeed a stunner for me, I would be very afraid if she is really my real life partner! Hahaha! Wouldn't be for you guys too? Yes, she does have some character and look which pissed people off, but it's the hard to get feeling that always push me further...

When she saw me, she gave me the "ah-huh!" look! After signed in, she lead the way, initially gave me the super slutty look, then gave me the super GFE feeling, asked me about life this and that... During this really short walk, her beast was always pressing onto me. With this kind of assets pressing on to you, how would you feel? All conscious thinkings were torn apart! the beast feeling inside me was slowly aroused, the underworld was slow-ly raised...

Once inside the room, we hugged. Ooooo... The feelings was just too great... We slowly pet, touching each other. I slowly and softly, slide my hands all over her body, enjoying each single curve the god had created. She has the most curvy bod i have ever seen. She turned her back against me, her butt resting and leading on my brother, my hands gently up to her breasts, slowly I squeeze... ah... this was so beautiful... Kissing her neck, enjoying every moments of embracing ourselves together...

She helped me to un-button, slowly piece by piece of my clothing was off. My brother was hard and burning now, she started to gently stroke me, this is what I call, life comes true. The feeling, the atmosphere, the chemistry, were always the same, sibei SONG ah... At then, I was like the X-Art actor, doing only just the perfectionist!!!

We went into the bathroom, the slippery rubbing was seductive. I have liked to back rub my brother on her butt crack and in between, almost lost it there :P we enjoy a good time rubbing and touching inside there, sometimes fast and fury! Sometimes soft and sweet. She really can have the two kinds of characters, if you just treat her nice. In the bathroom, we did many positions rubbing, standing, bending over the sink, even on top of the toilet bowl! Haha! Real kinky boy! Just make sure you close the toilet bowl cover while doing and don't fall in, haha!

We head for part two now and my cum is really at the tip Liao. She laid down on the bed, seductive seduce me over, with her slutty look and finger motion. I slowly crawl towards her, slowly I neck my way down. Some bros may call them breast, I would call them TITS for now! She has the most perfect ones in my own opinion, her fair skin with her pinkish, round nipple... I kiss, lick and enjoy this very moment very much... During this, she is mourning softly, occasionally making the can't take it any longer sound and also the look. With all these combinations, she really makes you feels like you are the Cesar!

Then, I head further down, bit by bit, enjoying each mm-sq of fair skin she has. Once I was about to reach the her pussy, she slowly spread and raise her legs open. Wow... This is indeed a very inviting invitation! Slowly, I lick the lip, bit by bit, going depth by depth. Deeper and deeper I go... Just can't stop this craving, and I quickly slide down my body, facing my brother at her. With the right chemistry, she did a slow HJ for me, ooo... , then she slowly lick me, bit by bit, slowly, my brother was inch by inch inside her mouth. Her BBBJ with the combination of HJ, the gentle motion slowly making it's pace. This is what I can a BLOW-JOB!

Capped it, I made my first move, Missionary! This girl really can spread her legs. Using my arms pressing on her back thigh, making it spread wider, the pumping action just makes you feel you can trust deeper! The expression on her face, the suffer and enjoy looks makes you really go wild!!! Next, asked her to flip over, doggie! The trust plus groping her tits, shiok! We did this fast and fury, I can feel my cum coming, I slow down cos I want to enjoy more with her. Pulling her up, with my brother still inside, she arch her back up. I slowly pumping, same time both hands holding her breasts, kissing her neck and shoulder from behind. The whole scene was just too memorable!

Knowing I can't last much longer, I want her to be on the top. I like to see her enjoying her ride on me, the feeling makes you feel you are the one for her! Bet a lot of bros here will feel the same way too! The way she rode, the mourning, the expression, couldn't take it much longer. Just when I about to come, I quickly sat up, flipped her down, made my most powerful CUM trust into her! Her head was hanging off the edge of the bed, I made my last few trust in to her, make sure all my cum was really out! Then I lay down on her "pillow", this is the time for both of us to catch our breath. I slowly pull her in, made her rest on my shoulder, hugged her and enjoyed another memorable scene from the top reflection...

the rest is SOP...

She is indeed the best so far I have tried. Hope you guys enjoyed reading, I can feel my pre-come oozing when I finished this....
Wow Bro your fr so solid ah i think 1654A ( Jenny ) should have make you song song go jurong liao really nice fr bro subaru waiting for more .
Old 02-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 16
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
As promise, following my true FR..

Seriously I have liked MM slutty looks, her foxy eyes, the eye-ball corner look at you, the CFM look, makes you really want to explore her more!
so she is mei mei aka 美美?

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar

Last edited by notenough; 02-09-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: ..
Old 02-09-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

I think Bro subaru mention is Mei Mei too .Bro straight foward leh tired guessing leh .
Old 02-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
subarulegacy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by leewestwood
I think Bro subaru mention is Mei Mei too .Bro straight foward leh tired guessing leh .
MM is slutty, but, my fav still is 珍妮 小姐! Yes, indeed she never fails me on every single session!
Old 02-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
MM is slutty, but, my fav still is 珍妮 小姐! Yes, indeed she never fails me on every single session!
Bro now gl got 2 Jenny which one is your fav ?
Old 02-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha nice juicy fr think you should mention her name bro on the other hand you are spot on to meimei she really has this slutty look you can't miss out

Got to try her twice and i can say she a bit moody not like mh moody but her service varies. So prefer to sms her first before booking agaim to emsure she in the mood
Well I did MeiMei in Round 2 last night AFTER I did Chu Chu in round 1 : MM is very nice to you if you are nice in return : she has a bit of a slutty feel & look which is very encouraging for keeping little bro hard for a long time

& moody Wl's : I guess we all are moody sometimes, eh King B ???

I just wish XX was there last nite (code red) for my nite-after-nite WL bruddah : may be , just maybe, I would have tried Round 3 with XX ... and probably died post coitus

Last edited by sailsingapore; 02-09-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Subaru mentioned her slutty eyes looks at you.... In L1654A only Jenny got these kinda of slutty eyes looks...
Yes Senior Bro : each & every nite last week at HQ I said hi to Jenny & she gave me this hot wild slutty look & said hi in return: I just love her cfm look
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1