The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Oops you are right on Skrtel and Can

I can't understand what has happened to Lovren? His form at Saints and following on at WC14' was pretty good but once he pulled on the red shirt his form went south??
Maybe the price tag and the weight of the Liverpool jersey is too much for him. Glad that Can will be available for the next game.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 11-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2743 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Most of the goals MB scored in the Serie A were from penalties & free kicks. His goal returns from freeplay were embarrassing to mention.
If you follow the LFC boards, you would see that scouser opinion on MB appears to be generally divided. Not all the fans think MB is a bad striker. Personally I have some sympathy for MB notwithstanding his intermittent antics, because I feel he is really trying to change and fit in with LFC but unfortunately BR's system of play just does not suit MB's style of play. For instance I wonder whether a proven world class striker like Ibra would also suit BR's present system of play at LFC? I recall Ibra appeared to be a misfit at Barca under Pep.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24086 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Most of the goals MB scored in the Serie A were from penalties & free kicks. His goal returns from freeplay were embarrassing to mention. :
Lol! I am nota fan of Mario but just felt that he wasn't given enough playing time to proof himself. We can't expect him to be like ole the super sub all the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Though BR have the right to choose which players he wants . The person who is holding the money is not him. Also Liverpool's transfer policy is always a big joke in the transfer market. Liverpool spent so many months observing the target until our rivals got a sniff of it and snatch the target right under Liverpool's nose. Even we have Champions League Liverpool still is not able to attract top talent to the club. Sadly BR doesn't have the cloud like RB does.
Yup..no matter what we said, Rafa still has the CL title under his belt! Think those day under the previous American grp , Rafa bought more sensible players than BR now! All our gd cb are not expensive like my fav sammi hypia, Agger etc! I won't be surprised that those top clubs in the world will be sniffing at couthino soon!

Quote:
If you follow the LFC boards, you would see that scouser opinion on MB appears to be generally divided. Not all the fans think MB is a bad striker. Personally I have some sympathy for MB notwithstanding his intermittent antics, because I feel he is really trying to change and fit in with LFC but unfortunately BR's system of play just does not suit MB's style of play. For instance I wonder whether a proven world class striker like Ibra would also suit BR's present system of play at LFC? I recall Ibra appeared to be a misfit at Barca under Pep.
Lol...BR preferred local breed than foreign breed!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 12-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post

Lol...BR preferred local breed than foreign breed!

Not really . BR is unable to attract any good players from overseas. So he got no choice but to turn local breed. Even some of the local breed in the lower division also do not want to come to Liverpool . How can you explain that ? So he has to turn to the Academy.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting result at Old T last night, perhaps United have handed the Reds a lifeline, albeit a very slim one? First things first though, need to get a win tonight against Newcastle and then take each game as it comes. Can's suspension is over and Ibe has recovered from his injury. Really hope to see a good victory to up the confidence for the semi-final cup match on Sunday, as Villa look to be on form. Come on you Redmen!
Old 13-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting result at Old T last night, perhaps United have handed the Reds a lifeline, albeit a very slim one? First things first though, need to get a win tonight against Newcastle and then take each game as it comes. Can's suspension is over and Ibe has recovered from his injury. Really hope to see a good victory to up the confidence for the semi-final cup match on Sunday, as Villa look to be on form. Come on you Redmen!
A very high tempo game! Wish we can play like them!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-04-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20415 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes Pool better treasure their chance.
Gap still slightly far fr 4th and a thin line between 5th, 6th n 7th.

Newcastle may be seeing wretched form now but many of those games were slim losses by a goal. Only afraid they park bus which Pool always hv problems dealing with such teams.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-04-2015, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 22
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool has a Ronaldinho and his name is Coutinho.

Half time and Liverpool leads 1-0 via Sterling.
Old 14-04-2015, 03:55 AM
Samster

Pool should have 3 goals! The finishing still poor! SM played well! Well...the 20 mil cb nearly got us into trouble again!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-04-2015, 04:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

2-0 up thanks to goal by Joe Allen but how could RS missed the sitter in front of goal????
Old 14-04-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf?RS missed another chance. Mad!
Old 14-04-2015, 04:52 AM
Samster

Final score Pool 2 Newcastle 0
Old 14-04-2015, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 22
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

I'm disappointed Sterling missed two golden opportunities.

While Mignolet was excellent Liverpool needs more stability at the back and a quality finisher.
Old 14-04-2015, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Final score Pool 2 Newcastle 0
3 points in the bag...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quite a good day at the office, although Sterling's shisha pipe smoking may have dazed him into missing out on an easy hatrick Glad to see Can and Ibe back, also Borini getting some play time again, Migs also keeping up his excellent GK form of late. What is worrying though is Lovren's continuing poor form at the back and the lack of clinical goal scorers up front.

Anyways a good confidence booster for Sunday's semi-final against Villa, which is going to be a tough one. Walk on Redmen!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1