The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2868 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Must look young lah...... what is the point of looking like 50 at the age of 30+.

VBs see me all say 25...... and I already Ah Pek.
You the man.... Ah pek with a 25yo look
Old 04-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
What to do...life is already very pressurized...must act blur blur...

Acting also very pressurizing u know...... must be naturally blur

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You are best at it
Old 04-09-2014, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Sinkees whom travel to Vietnam act in few stages......

Stage one : Act rich.
Nickname : Little horny newbird.
Time period : first 2-3 trips
Due to poor communication skill, so only thing to do is the flash limited cash they have to get laid.

Stage two: Act stone.
Nickname : Horny newbird.
Time period : after 3 months.
Whatever the vb does, we act surprise so the gal thought they get a carrot head in their bag.

Stage three : act blur.
Nickname : old bird (老bird)
Time period : 1-3 years
After commanding basic Tieng Viet, and understand vb consistent need of money and consistent events that always happen to each and every family. Vbs also have the great skill of making their problems; "your problems". Hence to me acting blur is not a science. Act blur is an art form, as while we trying not to get entangle with their shitty problems and at the same time we can bonk them consistently.

Stage four : act bad.
Nickname : eagle. (老鹰捉小鸡)
Time period : 3 years to forever to master.(some bros will never attain this stage)
The nirvana of cheonging in VN. Same achievement like George Soro, Tiger wood, rod steward etc.
After knowing the stupid vbs need of been scolded and bash up for them to realize the need to be love is to get kick in the ass.
At this stage, money become optional. As the option to keep you is priority to the vb as you show them you "are the main man", " the alpha male". The "Lord of the ring".
Maybe now you can try to ask for some pocket money, and include yourself to their list of problems.

Which stage are you in......?

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
You are best at it
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身

Last edited by MIFAcafe; 04-09-2014 at 07:58 AM.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gl also full of shit in the daytime.... Hiaz
Cyber world a lot of nice photo n video to watch and PCC

What are u doing in GL in the daytime looking at shit???? so did u taste it to make sure that it is indeed shit???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-09-2014, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
You the man.... Ah pek with a 25yo look

Already told u he champion liao he must have mastered the supreme level of "shi jing da fa"

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

Due to poor communication skill, so only thing to do is the flash limited cash they have to get laid.

Whatever the vb does, we act surprise so the gal thought they get a carrot head in their bag.

After commanding basic Tieng Viet, and understand vb consistent need of money and consistent events that always happen to each and every family. Vbs also have the great skill of making their problems; "your problems". Hence to me acting blur is not a science. Act blur is an art form, as while we trying not to get entangle with their shitty problems and at the same time we can bonk them consistently.

Time period : 3 years to forever to master.(some bros will never attain this stage)
The nirvana of cheonging in VN. Same achievement like George Soro, Tiger wood, rod steward etc.
After knowing the stupid vbs need of been scolded and bash up for them to realize the need to be love is to get kick in the ass.
At this stage, money become optional. As the option to keep you is priority to the vb as you show them you "are the main man", " the alpha male". The "Lord of the ring".
Maybe now you can try to ask for some pocket money, and include yourself to their list of problems.

Wow I am sincerely implessed...... clap clap clap.......your Doctorate thesis tio bo???

Me ah????? Never had even progressed to stage 1 cos blur like fark so dun even know how to act, heng heng I no $$$ for VBs to pian...........sigh...........

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 04-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

you show them you "are the main man", " the alpha male". The "Lord of the ring".

Today I learnt that this 3 famous individuals also are fellow Vn connoisseurs

The only thing I am similar to "Lord of the Rings" is maybe Golem running around like an idiot trying to grab VBs and muttering "my precious"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 04-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
What are u doing in GL in the daytime looking at shit???? so did u taste it to make sure that it is indeed shit
roam gl to look for precious stones but one look all like shit.. don't need taste
Old 04-09-2014, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
stage zero
Old 04-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
The only thing I am similar to "Lord of the Rings" is maybe Golem running around like an idiot trying to grab VBs and muttering "my precious"
at least you manage to style your little bit of hair while Golem don't
Old 04-09-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wow MIFAcafe

So details. So MIFAcafe must be under Stage 4

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 04-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Wow MIFAcafe

So details. So MIFAcafe must be under Stage 4
Jumping between stage 2 & 3.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 04-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow I am sincerely implessed...... clap clap clap.......your Doctorate thesis tio bo???

Me ah????? Never had even progressed to stage 1 cos blur like fark so dun even know how to act, heng heng I no $$$ for VBs to pian...........sigh...........

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Dun bluff...you at stage 3...KT at stage 3 and 4 depends on vb...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Dun bluff...you at stage 3...KT at stage 3 and 4 depends on vb...
No no no... I am always the good guy...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1