The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
So she does offer FJ services.
Which ML?
Old 24-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8181 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good. Anyone tried?

http://sglonelyguy.com/fantasy-massage/

Old 24-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
buy a shower chair make more sense ... then I don't have to climb the stairs.
The bathroom downstairs a bit too tight even for 2 pax... think you have to stand on the shower chair...
I was thinking more to utilise the checkered sofa... lol
Quote:
I got weird taste bah.
This one I am with you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post

Oooo.... I like the blue uniform

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 24-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tried calling and msg her few times but nvr reply ar. Maybe business already booming for her.
Lets see how bro

Last edited by Javabeans; 24-07-2016 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Fixed Message format
Old 24-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Quote:

Tried calling and msg her few times but nvr reply ar. Maybe business already booming for her.
Lets see how bro
Text her last night, was fully booked.
Manage to chat with her, very friendly and sound interesting.
Hopsfully another SYT
������

Last edited by Javabeans; 24-07-2016 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Fixed message format
Old 24-07-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Hopsfully another SYT
������

Wah seems shes hot in demand already!!
Old 24-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Hopsfully another SYT
������
Did you verify whether is she fully clothed
Old 24-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 10
alansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to behold

http://sglonelyguy.com/mei-er-massage/

Saw JB Bro upgraded mei er to list 1, I decided to take a look. Found out that she is a st with 4 good review. 👍text her at 9am and she replied an hour later. Was about to text Luna since she drop price and got bbbj.

Was 5 mins late cos raining this morning. Then she spend the next 5 mins complaining about how one Bro aeroplane her. Sian. Wasted a bit of time. She on her TV the whole time(I am okay cos she didn't watch, probably just listen), massage in nude😊.

Location: 5/10. Some distance from mrt. But got parking space along a one way road.

Apartment: 7/10. Was messy along the corridor and I think unit is beside guard's or cleaner's pantry.

Room: 8/10. Relatively clean. She stay alone.

First impression: 7/10. She wore shorts and tshirt. Thought she would wear something nicer. She is pretty, little make up. I would say 85% similar to pics.

body: 9/10. C to D, very nice boobs. After she strip, my jaws dropped. Slim and hot!

Massage. 8/10 asked if strength was okay. Quite strong for me.

Sensual: 9/10. 2 HJ and was given 2 BM. Song👍. Imagine her big tits rubbing you. See her HJ you while grabbing her assets is too much for me to take it.

rtm: yes I guess.

Hope my MR is helpful
Old 24-07-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 23
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

http://mygongzhuwang.com/selena/
http://sgfoxy.com/%e7%88%b1%e7%a2%a7-abby/

Location: Area G. Roadside parking...limited, can be difficult during meal times..stays alone.
Looks: 7.5/10. Mid 20s. Sweet looking but i prefer sharper features.
Body: 8/10. Size B+/C boobs.
Massage: 9.5/10. Excellent oil massage which i requested and she did very well. Was told she was a supervisor in a spa back home. Also did gua sar for me at the end. Did it in bra and panties. But bra came off in latter part.
BJ/HJ: 9/10. Superb technique. Must say that it was one of my strongest ejections that i had...heheheh..
GFE: 8/10. Good conversation and very pleasant and friendly. Could chat very comfortably even tho it was my first session with her.
RTM: yes if it is even for the massage..it was really good. If she had more giam looks for me...she would prob be a regular ..
btw, another slight turn off was she wanted to collect money up front.. I told her it was my first time paying up front but she said it was to prevent non payment as she got played out before by customer... Prob will not do so if you are repeat

Have fun...stay safe..

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!

Last edited by blurrsotong; 24-07-2016 at 03:14 PM.
Old 24-07-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't like to pound ass leh
No wonder our rating differ

Focus on wrong area
Old 24-07-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
So she does offer FJ services.
Used to offer...you missed the boat
Old 24-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I got weird taste bah.
may I know which ML has the kind of look you prefer ?
Old 24-07-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansan View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/mei-er-massage/

First impression: 7/10. She wore shorts and tshirt. Thought she would wear something nicer. She is pretty, little make up. I would say 85% similar to pics.
Don't you think it's a little "fishy" to tell how much a person similar to her/his own photo?

Previous two reviews said 90%, I tried her and I said 50%, and now you said 85%. Is it some kinda game here?
Old 24-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 10
alansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Don't you think it's a little "fishy" to tell how much a person similar to her/his own photo?

Previous two reviews said 90%, I tried her and I said 50%, and now you said 85%. Is it some kinda game here?
Everyone have different views and I just shared mine. My 2cents. Cheers.
Old 24-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8181 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
may I know which ML has the kind of look you prefer ?
He digs Peace's look
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1