The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Agogo Bar Girls

These days just do short-time with Agogo bar girls will have less headache.

Have not done Agogo bar girls for 10 years already!
Old 19-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Agogo Bar Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
These days just do short-time with Agogo bar girls will have less headache.

Have not done Agogo bar girls for 10 years already!
haha...same same lah...think my last time almost a decade ago...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ione View Post
Came back from bkk a while ago and only spent 1 nite chionging. So heres my 1st ever international fr.

Visited NEP for the 1st time and went ard each level to see the gals available. Din really go in to any of them as i din wanna spend too much on alcohol. Decided to settle in rainbow 4.

Sat down and ordered a beer as i scanned the stage and immediately 1 gal caught my eye. Decided to wait a while more to cfm and double cfm my choice. Shifted to a seat nearer and directly in front of her. Waited a while more and then suddenly she went down the stage together with the rest of the gals. I called a waitress and told her to call this gal over.

Not sure whether i'm doing this rite but immediately i asked her how much for LT and was quoted 6000 baht. Apologies to bros here if i'm spoiling the market but i accepted it. ..........
I stopped reading after you accepted 6k! You understand the exchange rate , right? Its around 1sgd to 25B NOT 1sgd to 250B!

6kB or SGD240, you can go orchard tower buy one get one free liow!

Its not about spoiling market anymore ........ seeing a fellow sinkie kena scam like that ............. I really pity you man ........ really really pity you
Old 19-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I stopped reading after you accepted 6k! You understand the exchange rate , right? Its around 1sgd to 25B NOT 1sgd to 250B!

Its not about spoiling market anymore ........ seeing a fellow sinkie kena scam like that ............. I really pity you man ........ really really pity you
haizzz...everwhere has scam lah...he might as well book a gal from the advertisers here in FL2...at least the price is fixed...and very much cheaper...

in hcm, when we bring newbies to cheap places...the newbies dun appreciate kpkb say gal quality low...when bring to higher quality gals also kpkb say expensive...haizzzz...when they kena ripped off...they willingly felt stupid...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Over the Christmas and NY period some AGGs are going at this rate. Barfine rose from 600bht to 1000bht for inhouse gals and agency gals from 1000bht to 1500bht. AGGs are getting ridiculous..... Sighs Was in a AGG a couple of months ago and witnessed how a sinkie accepted a 9000bht LT offer Idk whether he nego for more than two shots or what or want play backside but yes sinkie willingly accepted a LT offer of 9000bht

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 19-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Agg got many young lasses, but ST i cannot get it up, my super s.....l.....o....w motion one.
For comparison, is there a higher chance of BKK AGG girls "jumping ship" as compared with PAT AGG girls?
Old 19-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...same same lah...think my last time almost a decade ago...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Over the Christmas and NY period some AGGs are going at this rate. Barfine rose from 600bht to 1000bht for inhouse gals and agency gals from 1000bht to 1500bht. AGGs are getting ridiculous.....
Long ago gave up on the Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy Agogo bar scene already.

Inthamara Agogo Bars still offer great value though.
Old 19-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Long ago gave up on the Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy Agogo bar scene already.

Inthamara Agogo Bars still offer great value though.
knn... Inthamara Agogo also you dare to go... hard hard core lah you...
Old 19-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Bangkok Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I like to try all types of cheonging.
From low to high end.

Kanasai Inthamara Agogo Bars considered hardcore meh?

Wait till I show you those underground brothels in Bangkok.
Old 19-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah hia, how is our business??? When going to Pattaya again?
Old 19-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
..... Barfine rose from 600bht to 1000bht for inhouse gals and agency gals from 1000bht to 1500bht. AGGs are getting ridiculous..... Sighs ...witnessed how a sinkie accepted a 9000bht LT offer :eek
Wtf 9k, that's OTT You can more than screw a sideliner or model for less in MP

In the more popular RB aggs, the ang pai pussies machiam gilt edged and haughty attitude. Can hit you for LDs fast and furious. Simply, I used to baulk at this. And even checked out the lesser aggs (not always a better bet too). Can chill out at 1st floor beer bars, watch footy and chat up FLs on the loose too. Once picked up 1, again no mention LT price. Got comfy with me, and even texted to offer me 'free' on the following night (must have been a quiet night at the bar?). Where got free one, and how can anyone take advantage of her losing 1 night's 'wages'? Anyhow, I passed as wanted to try fresh meat
Old 19-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ah hia, how is our business??? When going to Pattaya again?
Now boh business in Papaya liao.... looking at Bangkok. Next trip, most likely March, let me talk to my ex CEO Boss, if he keen to pursue what we briefly talked about......
Old 19-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now boh business in Papaya liao.... looking at Bangkok. Next trip, most likely March, let me talk to my ex CEO Boss, if he keen to pursue what we briefly talked about......
Can employ me? I will work real hard for u...
Old 20-01-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Can employ me? I will work real hard for u...
Have good kang tao Ah Pek will give to his son (yes 1 only) and all his nephews (many many) first.
Old 20-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
ione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all lao jiaos for ur golden words of advice. Sighhhhh~ guess i'll just treat the 6700 bahts as sch fees lor. Not tat i'm very rich but also cant get it back already. Next time i'll be more prepared!

But u all do agree tat the overall service level in bkk is really going downhill rite?

Actually i also went to 2 of the bj bars during this trip. Lolitas and dr. bj's.

Lolitas was the place where i enjoyed a bbbj cim for the 1st and 2nd time a few years ago. Still young at tat time so dun dare go NEP. No money also. Still remembered tat the 1st gal i tried wasnt pretty and a bit on the bah bah side, but was rather skillful and busty. At least a c if not a d? Very accomodating also. Ask her strip then she strip. No resistance at all towards my autoroam. Din wanna cum so fast so asked her to slow down when i felt like cumming. So she varied her speed and left me hanging on the brink of cumming for a good 10 min b4 i finally succumbed. Really came a lot and still remembered her surprised look when i exploded into her mouth. Unforgettable 1st experience.

The 1st experience left me craving for more so the next day i went back again and this time chose a more petite gal but looks older than the 1st one. Not as busty also. B cup maybe? But this one more pattern and cat bathed me as well iirc. Cant remember this one as well as the 1st cos really too long ago already. Only thing i remembered clearly was tat when i came, she kept continue sucking and sucking until i was like pulling myself away from her. She even asked whether i was okay after spitting out my cum.

Went to dr. bj's also but service wasnt as good. Gals prettier though. The one i chose was busty but silicone... Then when i came, i came halfway then she pulled my cock out of her mouth already...

This time round, 1st i went back to lolitas. Great memories here! The looks of the gals here seemed to have gotten better. Picked a quite petite gal and went in. Asked her to strip and she say cannot. Pushed my hand away when i autoroamed. Even asked me what i went there for. Bj rite? Then cannot see her naked lor. Cannot touch lor... Eventually persuaded her to take off her blouse, leaving her bra on. Then continued autoroam even when she keep pushing my hand away. Finally i came and when i was leaving, she still asked for tips which i of cos nv give lah.

Then next day went to dr. bjs. Gals prettier than how i remembered them to be. So many of them wearing specs now... Picked one with wavy long hair. Asked her to strip. Cannot also... But this one allow autoroam. She blew me for ard 10 min and kept asking whether i was going to cum. Then she say she tired already so change to hj. And hj me until i came. Joke of the day! Hj until cum in dr. bj's...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1