The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 19-02-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I am told she now has her waxing shop and married liao
Bro, any idea where is her shop now?
Old 19-02-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold916 View Post
Can share where to find this kampung woman?
BMC Level 3
Old 19-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 1
Gold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarepin View Post
BMC Level 3
Which block?
Old 19-02-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
I only got her one time. Happen that L3 full house and go down L1 left M******* available. She shared that she needs to earn $$$ and lots of $$$$$ to support family. Told me to come support her because she no customer base at L1, and cannot compete with V**** & F**F**. And boss A**** scold her that she is far from target.
When I go second time, she left Liao. Any bro got her contact or know where she go can PM. Kumsia a lot. She already block WeChat adding, so I cannot add her.
What i understand is she RTC liao.
Old 19-02-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xiaobaicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I think sure can unlock further cos she envy V**** as there is a bro bringing her out almost everyday after work, so Z*** is waiting for some bros to date her out too, hehe.

Good luck man on your adventure
Brother I want adventures but my pocket not so deep sia... Damn shag all the deep pocket whales come and pamper this area until all the service price also increase. I think last time A** only do $50 for HJ. Now $80 maybe she also don't want liao, become picky. Vi**y choped by other guys constantly. F**F** not my type. Left Y*** to explore and Z***. I think very soon they also will kena pampered and then become picky cause after all they come for money and then want to do less for more ma.

Enjoy while it lasts la haha, as for unlocking I have to admit maybe my pocket not so deep as to always bringing them out or paying extras like $150 for service.

Damn draining here and not so fun already, need another playground. Whales are flocking here cause too popular haha.

Good luck to other bros, do share your stories hahaha.
Old 19-02-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Max92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
BMC Level 3
Which shop
Old 19-02-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Finally made an appointment to try L3 service. Was assigned Y. Did Boyzilian + massage. Considering the service and price point, I really think it's worth it and hope this place can stay. Saw A and i think she is prettier but don't know if I should ask for her next time...

Last edited by lookseex2; 19-02-2024 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Type wrongly
Old 19-02-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2650 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaicai View Post
Brother I want adventures but my pocket not so deep sia... Damn shag all the deep pocket whales come and pamper this area until all the service price also increase. I think last time A** only do $50 for HJ. Now $80 maybe she also don't want liao, become picky. Vi**y choped by other guys constantly. F**F** not my type. Left Y*** to explore and Z***. I think very soon they also will kena pampered and then become picky cause after all they come for money and then want to do less for more ma.

Enjoy while it lasts la haha, as for unlocking I have to admit maybe my pocket not so deep as to always bringing them out or paying extras like $150 for service.

Damn draining here and not so fun already, need another playground. Whales are flocking here cause too popular haha.

lol crypto bros spotted haha upz you bro
Old 19-02-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Finally made an appointment to try L3 service. Was assigned Y. Did Brazilian + massage. Considering the service and price point, I really think it's worth it and hope this place can stay. Saw A and i think she is prettier but don't know if I should ask for her next time...
Brazilian? 😂 or Boyzilian?
Old 19-02-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaicai View Post

Brother don't stress too much, just spend within your comfort level.

Anyways many years back until now I don't pay more than $50 for HJ at AE, maybe got blessed by lady boss keke.

You can go opposite and look for inner mongolia T*n*, imo her attitude buey pai.
Old 19-02-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tina (Vietbu) Review
Location: As others have said, the shop is right smack in the middle of the crowd at BMC. Abit too obvious if I would say.
Language barrier present as she can’t speak Chinese and her English very poor.
Massage: 2/10. Piano massage but you’re not here for that.
Looks: 8/10. Enhanced big boobs with big juicy nipples to suck on. Her teeth not straight which is something I’m abit particular with. She’s hairy below.
BJ: 8/10. She just don’t stop till you drop. Can tahan big tools without gagging.
FJ: 6/10. Whatever position you want she ok to do so in the room. But I feel she not so experienced in this field.
Damage: 3b
Basically you’re paying for a quick dumping of load.
RTM: See how, I want try other girls first.

Don’t PM me for contact, I thank Coolhuhu for sharing.
Old 19-02-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
What i understand is she RTC liao.
Maybe really RTC Liao. Bcos WA shows not delivered to her mobile number. I thought she change mobile number already, that’s why checking WC.
Old 19-02-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Tina (Vietbu) Review
Location: As others have said, the shop is right smack in the middle of the crowd at BMC. Abit too obvious if I would say.
Language barrier present as she can’t speak Chinese and her English very poor.
Massage: 2/10. Piano massage but you’re not here for that.
Looks: 8/10. Enhanced big boobs with big juicy nipples to suck on. Her teeth not straight which is something I’m abit particular with. She’s hairy below.
BJ: 8/10. She just don’t stop till you drop. Can tahan big tools without gagging.
FJ: 6/10. Whatever position you want she ok to do so in the room. But I feel she not so experienced in this field.
Damage: 3b
Basically you’re paying for a quick dumping of load.
RTM: See how, I want try other girls first.

Don’t PM me for contact, I thank Coolhuhu for sharing.
Lol hasn’t tried Tina coz not my cup of tea. Waiting for the new girl coming next week. From the photo quite hot.
Old 19-02-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 14
dinodinosaur is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdinodinosaur is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdinodinosaur is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The school of aeroplane hdly Besides ah juan, there used to be another ml at a jurong west shop next to the frog porridge place, that employs the same style.

Ah juan is recently back at her old stomping grounds in JW. Real industry veteran Auto pull up top and pull down bottom, no need to request.
Agreed bro !! She still the best !
Old 20-02-2024, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xiaobaicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_509 View Post
lol crypto bros spotted haha upz you bro
Jialat bro I too old liao, don't understand the lingo. Can enlighten me what is crypto bros? Hahaha hope my IQ never kena drained by all the MLs :P

Is it the lingo I term deep pocket hunks as whales? Cause this playground pricing moon a bit too much ah, sure got whales pampering all the MLs

Last edited by xiaobaicai; 20-02-2024 at 05:04 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1