The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Can anyone share lulu/Yunxi wc contact? Thanks bro
Old 25-10-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
titrATION is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
If you are referring to the joint at the corner, she is not SYT in person. But pleasant looking. There are other MLs there, go walk walk and take a look before deciding.
What is the standard damage for that joint?
Old 25-10-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
4KUD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you are referring to the joint at the corner, she is not SYT in person. But pleasant looking. There are other MLs there, go walk walk and take a look before deciding.
I also pass by this place, if not wrong is single digit one, she don't do fj. Don't know need to discount her face by how much
Old 25-10-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
deeeeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro @irokez13

Visited LL @ Little India on 20 Oct, late afternoon. Area is generally lively at all times of the day but people just going about their own affairs so still quite discreet. Must press doorbell and wait for door to be unlocked so advice is to first comms with LL on WeChat before pressing the bell to minimise time awkwardly standing there and being looked at by the Indian shopkeeper beside lol.

LL is, in my opinion, quite the pretty MILF. There was a comment that she looks older than her WeChat photos so I went with expectations of considerable age but surprise — she’s at most mid-thirties, with quite the figure and ample boobs.

I think her modus operandi is to state a slightly inflated sum for services, but so long as you know your stuff and market rates, she’s definitely willing to accommodate — no ugly haggling etc. I didn’t get to try her massage, assuming she can massage proper; at the time, rooms with massage beds were occupied and I was assigned to a small room. No biggie for me since I was there for her services anyway. No shortchange of time, she didn’t time-watch with me. But then again, it could be that business was slow. I know right, just kinda suay that I decided to visit exactly when one or two other bros decided the same lol.

All in all, am satisfied and will return, time and money permitting!
Old 25-10-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Based on what I know, this joint only offers Happy ending, no Very Happy or Super Happy ending.
Visited said ML today since I was in the area.
Can confirm that only the first item is available on the menu, at least for a first-time customer. There is a huge difference between her actual looks and size from her wechat though she is still acceptable to me. She told me she is 27 but I think she deducted at least 5 years from her actual age. Can check out other MLs in the same joint, especially Mxxxy who seems to be younger and more svelte.

Looks: 6/10 (more for bros who like fleshy MLs)
Massage: 8/10 (good hard massage, really comparable to what you can get at the clean joints)
GFE:7/10 (can see she put in the effort but I didn't appreciate her contrived moaning since it's a curtain joint with individual showers)
Dmg: 78 (entrance for oil) + 1B3R for top roaming and HJ.
RTM: Yes, if i want a good massage and nothing else. She told me she does waxing as well. May give it a try next time when I am in the area.
Old 26-10-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hyperbeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryCow View Post
Anyone tried this YOYO, spa name ending with TCM? looks super SYT
Please share YOYO thanks!
Old 26-10-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Arr yes kiki and lemon ur right though I would say Kiki bbbj was quite good.
Yup, went see her that once nvr return cos like u said turn off man.
kiki when she a newbie...her service not bad...but got worse and more lazy over time..when she just arrive..she didnt want to fj every customer...wanna choose who to fj...after the lady bosses talk to her...she agreed to fj all but gave different level service to different guys...some got good service with no restrictions but some got alot of restrictions...caused a bit of headaches for her bosses..
Old 26-10-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperbeam View Post
Please share YOYO thanks!
see my above FR She was available when I walked in, I don't have her contact though
Old 28-10-2023, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5838 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Orchard tower F cup Lisa moved there. Quite accommodating but not sure whether got up price. When she is at another part of Jalan Besar, she charge $70 all in including HJ and entrance.

All in and top off for playing with her giant neh neh. Hopefully don’t up price when she move here. Kana bad influence from all the carrot head
Old 30-10-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1002 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120301 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeeeds View Post
Thanks to bro @irokez13

Visited LL @ Little India on 20 Oct, late afternoon. Area is generally lively at all times of the day but people just going about their own affairs so still quite discreet. Must press doorbell and wait for door to be unlocked so advice is to first comms with LL on WeChat before pressing the bell to minimise time awkwardly standing there and being looked at by the Indian shopkeeper beside lol.

LL is, in my opinion, quite the pretty MILF. There was a comment that she looks older than her WeChat photos so I went with expectations of considerable age but surprise — she’s at most mid-thirties, with quite the figure and ample boobs.

I think her modus operandi is to state a slightly inflated sum for services, but so long as you know your stuff and market rates, she’s definitely willing to accommodate — no ugly haggling etc. I didn’t get to try her massage, assuming she can massage proper; at the time, rooms with massage beds were occupied and I was assigned to a small room. No biggie for me since I was there for her services anyway. No shortchange of time, she didn’t time-watch with me. But then again, it could be that business was slow. I know right, just kinda suay that I decided to visit exactly when one or two other bros decided the same lol.

All in all, am satisfied and will return, time and money permitting!
How much you paid? Her prices seems varies time to time.
Old 30-10-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1002 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120301 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Yes , tried her once she have a very gfe feeling
Her bbbj is great , know where is the point
She told me that tried by her bf to serve the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Mag*** is my favourite here, like u said, its all about the chemistry.
Any of you tried Chanel? She looks quite to my taste type. Can pm if anyone have tried?
Old 30-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
Keston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Find this Ali__ Lu_ at tiktok. Anyone tried? Quite pretty imo.
Old 30-10-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keston View Post
Find this Ali__ Lu_ at tiktok. Anyone tried? Quite pretty imo.
As pretty in real life. Only basic services and asking for $80 to $100. No massage bed. Only converted hair washing bed. Feels like she is looking for rich sponsor more than building a base of regular customers.
Old 30-10-2023, 07:57 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Any of you tried Chanel? She looks quite to my taste type. Can pm if anyone have tried?
I agree she looks good...anyone tried, pm me too

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 31-10-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Javax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I agree she looks good...anyone tried, pm me too