The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 15-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
New blood

Tried a PRC recently and requested for a femdom themed session. She said that she had some experience in China before and I thought why not just give it a shot.

Anyway, here goes:

Met up with her at a hotel and I thought she was quite pretty although she is certainly no SYT. Figure was OK, with slender and relatively toned legs in the mini dress of hers. Had a slight tummy but I had no problems with that.

Session was short as I was tired and it was getting late. It involved her collaring me, leading me around the room like a dog with a leash tied to my neck and member. She could certainly do a harder session physically but since I requested for a sensual session, it ended with her sitting on top of my face and coming.

Attitude was OK, willing to please and lots of moans which I felt were not too real. But since it was a roleplay session, I just took it with a pinch of salt and told myself to enjoy her moans and dirty talk.

Overall, I would not classify her as experienced. Even less so than Ke-Er, but for the money, I would think she is worth it if you are in dire need of sensual discipline and cannot find anyone else who can satisfy your craving.

By the way, she does not have any BDSM equipment. And to bros who want discipline and penetration, she would do both, although I did not request for the latter.

Looks 6.5/10
Figure 7/10
Attitude 7.5/10
Dressing 7/10 (wore garters, stockings and a mini dress)
Dmg 80+30+10 (tips)

I would think this lady (Xuan Xuan) would be a love or hate affair for bros in this thread. She just arrived in Singapore and will be here for 3 months. Pls PM me for her contact if you are interested in her services and up me if possible.

Cheers
Hi bro Submarine, well done! There is nothing like expanding the pool of available Mistreses here. Where did you get to
know her? You know, I feel like doing the same too, that is introducing more ladies into BDSM and giving all of us more choices.

Last edited by suboy; 15-06-2011 at 03:28 PM.
Old 15-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro suboy, that is what this thread is all about and that is why I choose to participate in this thread. We have so few good dominatrix in Singapore but with everyone sharing, all of us can enjoy!
Old 15-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had visited Mistress Lucy this year in Phuket...she had put on a lot of weight..skill is one of the best..in Thailand, nothing shocked her if you dare..just tell her..her caning is one of the pain if bro can like..

House in town, difficult to find... a red color in a remote area...dungeon is small..compared to her previous setup...

Call her when you there...

Enjoy and good luck...
Old 15-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros, please do not envy me. I too had to take it the hard way, asking almost every PRC I know whether they are interested in femdom.

Out of about 10, i think perhaps only 1 or 2 will be interested. Most would not know what I am talking about, and for the 1 or 2 that are willing to try, patience is certainly required, not just from me, but from you guys as well. These 1 or 2 ladies are certainly not experienced, and requires guidance and practice. Never an easy feat. Do not expect synergy in these sessions, but good consolation is that these 1 or 2 ladies offer their usual services as well (you guys know what I am talking about), so there is something for you guys to fall back on if the femdom part of the session becomes boring.

By the way, this PRC (Xuan Xuan) does have a friend who is willing to dabble into femdom as well. They could do double sessions if anyone is interested.

For those who have PMed me, I will reply this very minute. But please be sincere and do not ask her if you are not genuinely interested in a session. No curious 'may I know what is femdom about' SMS to her please. I think I have already troubled her quite enough with my demands and questions.

Anyway for $80 an hour (excluding room), this is a small price to pay. Who knows, you might hit it off with her and have a fun session.

By the way, I am not an OKT for this girl, and I will never be an OKT to anyone. Hope you guys enjoy your session if it is indeed arranged and post an FR here if possible.

Disclaimer : Not an experienced domme, and she could fit into the 'I don't mind doing this because the money is the same or better' kinda girl. But saving grace is her willingness to please, so good luck.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

sound good bro submarine,care have more info about xuan xuan and her friend pls thanks...
Old 16-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi fellow bros, please do not envy me. I too had to take it the hard way, asking almost every PRC I know whether they are interested in femdom.
Bro submarine, yes that is the kind of spirit that I hope all of us, as genuine BDSM lovers, can adopt. It is never easy to ask but out of the many failed attempts, comes a real gem once in a while that makes us want to continue some more, right?
Old 16-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
slavedominic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review: Midori, Bangkok Thailand.

slave dominic served as a sissy maid at the House of Midori in early June. Having contacted Mistress via e-mail, She quickly arranged the session and meeting point. i was picked up right on time, and taken to the venue.

i served a 5-hour session at the feet of Mistress Victoria and Ladyboy Layla. The one room i was in was well furnished with clamps and equipment - but not a lot of TV wear for those who desire to be transformed.

In the session, i was given an enema, and then introduced to anal penetration with dildo for the first time. This was a humiliation i was very wary of, but endured to please Mistress and Layla.

Mistress Victoria was inventive with her bondage positions, while Layla enjoyed sitting on slave's face for long periods. There was much foot worship and worship of Layla's co*k. At the end of the session i received a lovely degradation of receiving full facial from Layla.

Earlier on, the highlight was an intense 30 minutes wrapped to a bedpost in cling-film, and exposed ****le and c*ck were teased and clamped until i was literally begging for mercy.

More of the very attractive Mistress Victoria in that aggressive and demanding manner would have been wonderful, but even so, this was the best bdsm session i have been on the receiving end of in Asia in 5 years visiting the region.

Thank You Mistress.
Recommended. i will be returning, if instructed by Mistress.
Old 17-06-2011, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavedominic View Post
Review: Midori, Bangkok Thailand. . . recommended . . . .
Well done Bro !! Esp like the plastic wrap to the post with special parts exposed

I keep saving my pennies to try an overnight stay at M.Midori's - serving ALL the Mistresses who stay there . . . three hours is the most I have tried.

Vann
Old 17-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavedominic View Post
Review: Midori, Bangkok Thailand.

slave dominic served as a sissy maid at the House of Midori in early June. Having contacted Mistress via e-mail, She quickly arranged the session and meeting point. i was picked up right on time, and taken to the venue.

i served a 5-hour session at the feet of Mistress Victoria and Ladyboy Layla. The one room i was in was well furnished with clamps and equipment - but not a lot of TV wear for those who desire to be transformed.

In the session, i was given an enema, and then introduced to anal penetration with dildo for the first time. This was a humiliation i was very wary of, but endured to please Mistress and Layla.

Mistress Victoria was inventive with her bondage positions, while Layla enjoyed sitting on slave's face for long periods. There was much foot worship and worship of Layla's co*k. At the end of the session i received a lovely degradation of receiving full facial from Layla.

Earlier on, the highlight was an intense 30 minutes wrapped to a bedpost in cling-film, and exposed ****le and c*ck were teased and clamped until i was literally begging for mercy.

More of the very attractive Mistress Victoria in that aggressive and demanding manner would have been wonderful, but even so, this was the best bdsm session i have been on the receiving end of in Asia in 5 years visiting the region.

Thank You Mistress.
Recommended. i will be returning, if instructed by Mistress.
Bro slavedominic, thanks for your sharing. Will up you shortly.
Old 17-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YES

another confirmation that Mistress Midori's HOD is THE choice here in Bangkok.
Great review bro slavedominic.

By the way.. chateujade's- (the first ever house in Thailand) - website is down.
Does anyone know if they are still operating?
Old 17-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 17
butthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbutthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbutthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Out of about 10, i think perhaps only 1 or 2 will be interested. Most would not know what I am talking about, and for the 1 or 2 that are willing to try, patience is certainly required, not just from me, but from you guys as well. These 1 or 2 ladies are certainly not experienced, and requires guidance and practice. Never an easy feat. Do not expect synergy in these sessions, but good consolation is that these 1 or 2 ladies offer their usual services as well (you guys know what I am talking about), so there is something for you guys to fall back on if the femdom part of the session becomes boring.

By the way, this PRC (Xuan Xuan) does have a friend who is willing to dabble into femdom as well. They could do double sessions if anyone is interested.

For those who have PMed me, I will reply this very minute. But please be sincere and do not ask her if you are not genuinely interested in a session. No curious 'may I know what is femdom about' SMS to her please. I think I have already troubled her quite enough with my demands and questions.

Anyway for $80 an hour (excluding room), this is a small price to pay. Who knows, you might hit it off with her and have a fun session.

By the way, I am not an OKT for this girl, and I will never be an OKT to anyone. Hope you guys enjoy your session if it is indeed arranged and post an FR here if possible.

Disclaimer : Not an experienced domme, and she could fit into the 'I don't mind doing this because the money is the same or better' kinda girl. But saving grace is her willingness to please, so good luck.
Agree with you that it takes lots of patience. Just want to ask how you actually ask those prc? I tried but most of them dun seems to understand what i meant.
Old 17-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthenhorr View Post
Agree with you that it takes lots of patience. Just want to ask how you actually ask those prc? I tried but most of them dun seems to understand what i meant.
Erm, i just asked whether they are interested in domination (in mandarin of course). They would usually have an inkling what it is about, but whether they are willing to try it or whether they are good at it is another matter.
Old 18-06-2011, 05:47 AM
Samster

Bro butthenhorr, to add on to what Bro submarine has said, you can ask the PRC lady if she "SM". If I am not wrong, the dominatrix is known as "S" and us (clients) are known as "M".
Old 18-06-2011, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
YES

another confirmation that Mistress Midori's HOD is THE choice here in Bangkok.
Great review bro slavedominic.

By the way.. chateujade's- (the first ever house in Thailand) - website is down.
Does anyone know if they are still operating?
Bro calbts, just to share with you that I was very close to engaging Mistress Midori when I was in Bangkok some time back. At that time, I was a newbie in engaging dominatrix and unfortunately, I did not know that there were threads such as this wonderful one (in which I have gotten to know many BDSM-minded bros like yourself). I thought in my simple mind that I can find Mistress Midori's address based on the vague map in the website. I was walking aimlessly in Ratchadaphisek and even asked a local internet cafe owner if he knew who Mistress Midori was. Yes, I was that silly back then.

Up till today, I regret not going for Mistress Midori's HOD. Life is too short for regrets and thus, I will make sure I visit HOD next time if I get the chance.
Old 18-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Zinziaswee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Erm, i just asked whether they are interested in domination (in mandarin of course). They would usually have an inkling what it is about, but whether they are willing to try it or whether they are good at it is another matter.
Hmm...Japanese normally use the term 女王. How about asking them if they have 女王服务? and then pictures speaks a thousand words, I'd probably prepare a picture of sorts to drive the point home
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1