The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Today find some time and went to drop in a Cheque (UOB) at Serangoon Gardens... Trying my luck to spot the chio Tua Neh Neh banking girl...

Never see the ( . )( . ) nevermind... knn.. Got ambushed by CB aunite.. Just park there for 3 mins.. come out kena 1 ticket S$30.00..

Pui!!

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 16-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
semen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Today find some time and went to drop in a Cheque (UOB) at Serangoon Gardens... Trying my luck to spot the chio Tua Neh Neh banking girl...

Never see the ( . )( . ) nevermind... knn.. Got ambushed by CB aunite.. Just park there for 3 mins.. come out kena 1 ticket S$30.00..

Pui!!
Uncle, you really funny, man.
Ambushed by Public Enemy for biaoing ( . )( . ), now see star liao
Old 16-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:

Pui!!

bro too careless liao lar..next time if tis kinda situation, should stand there a while n look see if there're parking wardens ard..cos 3min nia leh...

anyway, can write in to appeal..say u just dropping a check, less than 3min nia..$30 leh.$$$$$ up a bit can be entrance fees of some HCs liao..keke
Old 16-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by semen View Post
Uncle, you really funny, man.
Ambushed by Public Enemy for biaoing ( . )( . ), now see star liao

If i manage to get a glimpse of that ( . )( . ) girl, I would not be so pist... come to think of it, I'm also at fault la... Shold have sacrificed a 50cents coupon instead of KBKP here now...

Shitz...

Old 16-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Quote:

Pui!!
Drop quick cheque shd be very fast mah, like that kena S$30 is really too much to swallow.

There was one Sunday morning around 7+ I drove to a nearby store, parked a few metres ahead of a bustop to dai-bao and bot Sunday Times. 2 weeks later received a S$70 summon from traffic police. No ticket was issued, I appealed and lost the case as the letter replied that I could still fight the case in court, but if lose, I will bear all charges. LanLan, paid S$70 better.
Old 17-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Eh got big neh neh banking girl ah ? How big is she leh ?
Old 17-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by humpcheepang View Post
Drop quick cheque shd be very fast mah, like that kena S$30 is really too much to swallow.

There was one Sunday morning around 7+ I drove to a nearby store, parked a few metres ahead of a bustop to dai-bao and bot Sunday Times. 2 weeks later received a S$70 summon from traffic police. No ticket was issued, I appealed and lost the case as the letter replied that I could still fight the case in court, but if lose, I will bear all charges. LanLan, paid S$70 better.
Bro...That is the problem when the bloody carpark enforcement are being sub contracted out to private companies... They really haunt u like a bloody hungry ghost!!

The worst thing is that they can actually AMBUSH you!!

Thats damn cheapo la...

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Eh got big neh neh banking girl ah ? How big is she leh ?
Bro... If I see her, maybe I will tell her I got aparking ticket becos I wanna catch a glimpse of her.. but nvr got a chance to see her neh neh leh... Her presence was posted a few post by another bro... Serangoon G UOB...

Old 18-09-2008, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jap Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's this shop selling Italian brand kitchen equipment at the corner of Jln Besar and Veerasamy Road. A late 30s milf works there and she usually wears low cut blouse to show off her, at least Cup C boobs.

Walked pass the shop and saw her bending down, exposing her logang.
Pretend to answer my mobile, standing just outside the shop, while enjoying more down blouse. Heard her colleague calling her Sam, guess that's her name.
Old 18-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

salesgirl at the evergreen stationery shop in level 2 suntec city, man i have wild thoughts each time ,,...
Old 19-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro...That is the problem when the bloody carpark enforcement are being sub contracted out to private companies... They really haunt u like a bloody hungry ghost!!

The worst thing is that they can actually AMBUSH you!!

Thats damn cheapo la...

Bro... If I see her, maybe I will tell her I got aparking ticket becos I wanna catch a glimpse of her.. but nvr got a chance to see her neh neh leh... Her presence was posted a few post by another bro... Serangoon G UOB...
ah this post ...
http://sbf.today/adult-d...on-garden.html
Old 19-09-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 17
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Based on my many humble years of experience haha.
Ya, checked out the Taka basement G2000 outlet today - Wxx Wxx is C cup
Old 21-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
salesgirl at the evergreen stationery shop in level 2 suntec city, man i have wild thoughts each time ,,...
clarification, bro ?
Old 21-09-2008, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mark82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

suntec city san book centre got a tuah liap neh plump lady in her 40s... only for acquired taste...
Old 21-09-2008, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spicywings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark82 View Post
suntec city san book centre got a tuah liap neh plump lady in her 40s... only for acquired taste...
ya..that cha bo loves to wear low cut de la.. depends on which day u go..sometimes there s also another young lady who works there. pretty busty too..
Old 24-09-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicywings View Post
ya..that cha bo loves to wear low cut de la.. depends on which day u go..sometimes there s also another young lady who works there. pretty busty too..
lunch at suntec anyone ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1