The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
Agree with this FR..

I tried May a few weeks ago..
- nice clean place
- very big room with shower.
- very hard massage.
- teased for the entire length of the massage.
- I think she ticked my balls before touching anywhere else.
- great rack to suck on.
- her style of hard massage with 1 hand and teasing with the other is unique.
- I found her quite attractive.

The only negative I had was due to timing.. she stacks her massages, so mine was a bit late starting as she left the room for 10 mins, then finished early to give me time to shower and leave before the next guy arrived..

She is also not super slim and carries a little bit of chub around the waist.. I don’t have an issue with this as I’m not overly keen on sticks.. but it may not be to some bro’s tastes.
Can share contact bro?
Old Today, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
There's a ML who doesn't advertise online, I just happened to chance upon this shop when I was eating at Tiong Bahru. Max discreet, cos it's just that 3 shops in the small road, totally cannot see them from the main road unless turn in. The hotel 81 opposite them also maximum privacy, a lot of couple go de.

I don't have this girl's ctc, I only know her shop name and her name. E*g H**n road. But the way she does HJ is super slow and very engaged w you, as if we have all the time in the world. Young bespectacled milf with big tits, just that got slight tummy. 1B + 1B for entrance and HJ, 1B3R for BBBJ and CIM. Definitely my go-to for a shiok HJ.
Can share contact bro?
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
double231 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
Just have a 2 hour massage with May a few days ago. Always enjoy the the spacious room with private shower. After hard day's work, it so enjoyable to have a hard and sensual massage from her.
Can share contact bro thanks in advance
Old Today, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 7
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Mind sharing contact bro thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikesyt82 View Post
Can share contact bro?
Old Today, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
I understand some of the bros here could not get a slot for GS May. I am sorry you got to book in advance. As she is well know for her hard and teasing massage, there a lot of return customer. To those new bro who try GS May, you can post a forum. Thank you
Care to share bro, would like to try her soon 👍👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1