The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
iDunno99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiDunno99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, agreed, it's not easy...but for those guys who can manage to persuade & get their wifeys or gfs or vice versa into a 3-some, they are really very lucky indeed ! ..reading from singaporebunny's FR...there's so much to enjoy, endless sexual enjoyment, bliss & ecstasy for all the 3 of them involved, playing together, even to the next morning !
singaporebunny is very fortunate to have such a wifey
Old 02-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
iDunno99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiDunno99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUrMother View Post
udunno69 must askurmother
is 99, not 69

if u can't read u better AskUrMother
Old 02-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
zhangwuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wuji also bojio.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 16
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
I'd love to fuck my GF as she's still saving it for marriage. I also want 'one dragon' service from her... Catbath, BBBJ, CIM, CIF everything.

I want to see her wear tight dress/skirt without safety pants, wearing thongs/g-strings or even without panties.

I want to see her wear micro pants revealing her ass cheeks, and a little translucent white pants revealing her panties shadow.
I have these similar fantasies with you too, with my girlfriends since I'm not married. I hope you get to score with her. I prefer school uniform with short pleated skirts, tennis skirts or netball bodysuit dresses, even better going commando, so that I can have her anytime anywhere. I had an ex who played along, sometimes some of them in my home, in bed at night, and sometimes outdoor but not always commando.

Last edited by maxman; 02-06-2015 at 10:24 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43452 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQ1981 View Post
TOTALLY AGREE bro... just like I asked my wife to shave clean for me when we are having sex and she said ok.... the next time we have sex, she still leave the patch around.. sometimes they don't understand how difficult it is to eat their pussy with hair tickling our nose.. but hairy pussy is still such a turn on. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaorusama View Post
Yes i have to agree that also... they might agree when u ask during sex.. after they regain their thoughts its a different story... haha... like how my wife reacts when i ask her that
Tink most hubbies would hv experienced tis type of contrasting situation & response from their wifeys during & after LM !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, agree too !...the danger is always there ...once a fren told me tat he will be able to hold his sanity & will not easily fall into temptation even when he is in a state of high orgasm or arousement...& will still be able to resist the temptation to do the things he tinks is NOT RIGHT even when he is very horny...but i really doubt so !!...& he is yet to prove his claim...

Once we are in a state of high horniness or in the heat & passion of tat moment, we will for sure lose our rational mind, tinking & self-control, esp wif much persuasions from participating frens to do the things we know is not right & which we normally will not allow ourselves to do when we are of sober mind...it's like anything goes, throwing caution to the wind so to speak...very very dangerous !...& it's oso like drinking alcohol in great quantities, glass after glass, tat will eventually loosen the natural inhibitions of the person drinking it...rendering him/her incapable of tinking & behaving rationally by himself/herself.. & going for just about anything in front of him/her...haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionMessi View Post
hahahaa probably while having sex, she was too high so everything also can !!
Yes, tink tis is true !!..in the heat & passion of LM, when the woman's body & mind is so aroused to cloud 9, there seems to be no way of turning back for them, even if tat is not wat they usually would want or allow themselves to do, the woman will most likely say, "never mind lah, just go ahead, do it !..cannot take it anymore ! " ...as they are already in such a high state of desire & need ! ..unless of cos they are those very few women who hv a very strong sense of self-discipline & control over themselves...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-06-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
MyFaultAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangwuji View Post
Wuji also bojio.
u negative points MyFaultAgain?
Old 02-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunno99 View Post
singaporebunny is very fortunate to have such a wifey
Correction bro !..the "wifey" you mentioned is not the wife of singaporebunny ...this lady in the 3-some he is involved in, is the wife of the man who invited him to join in the sexual adventure together with them in KL !

Last edited by Rickey; 02-06-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes i have to agree that also... they might agree when u ask during sex.. after they regain their thoughts its a different story... haha... like how my wife reacts when i ask her that
Yes , wifey will like act blur on the agreement during the horney timing.
Maybe the heat was gone or shyness take place.
My first plan session was caught her in suprised when I pre booked the hotel room with another women in the room
Lucky that my wifey accept as "she have agreed' mah
Old 02-06-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 23
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Fantasies of my wife ???

Simply be the love of my life !
Old 06-06-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha... Ya now is just kiv la... But sorry to singapore bunny, my wife is not really open to interracial sex. Hope u r able to find like minded couple soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporebunny View Post
To all the bro's here who have shared fantasies and their real experiences of their wives - a huge salute and thank you.

I am a brown bull, and over the last 7 years had the pleasure of being with 5 lovely couples in Singapore/KL. Nothing has ever given me a greater sexual high than being with a wife, in front of the husband.

Whats unfortunate is the lower acceptance ratio for brown bulls by chinese wifes in singapore...wish that ratio could become more favourable...inter-racial cuckolding is just the biggest high i have ever experienced.

More than happy to share my experiences with brothers here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
Hmmm, I like interracial
...looks like, slowly there are more ladies beginning to accept interracial sex ! ...salute to these few daring ladies !..normal initial reaction from ladies it seems...is always a "no, no !!" from them ...how time can slowly change things !

Old 06-06-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

i have a fantasy of my wifey doing time in prison, a chiobu (i not showing off hor but she is quite chio) with hair cut short and going thru prison regimentation and calling the prison officers "madam" ...doing naked squats...think is quite kinky...and her in shackles and cuffs when being transported from one place to another.... i mean it's a fantasy...
Old 06-06-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 10
DCosta19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDCosta19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
i have a fantasy of my wifey doing time in prison, a chiobu (i not showing off hor but she is quite chio) with hair cut short and going thru prison regimentation and calling the prison officers "madam" ...doing naked squats...think is quite kinky...and her in shackles and cuffs when being transported from one place to another.... i mean it's a fantasy...
that's quite a kinky fantasy
Old 07-06-2015, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
LingDan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLingDan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rata00 View Post
Me and wifty has been doing ODS for years.she just love to have SIP but of course I make sure she would put on dresses ,wear a G that I can strip off easily when we F public.We bonk almost everywhere,you name it we have it.(but not in plane) trying hard if we could one day. sometimes I will have a fantasy of her fucking with other guys wile I just watch and do nothing and I ever share my intentions to her..but the signal that I received is NO..but she did suggest that she don't mind try out 3some(mff)..kind of reverse interest
haha very few wive/gf would agree to mff, u can be considered quite lucky
Old 09-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCosta19 View Post
that's quite a kinky fantasy
Yes, agreed !...A very unusual but really erotic & kinky fantasy of his wife from bro joncheong !...but tink it is quite difficult for him to act out this fantasy of his...sigh

Old 09-06-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 12
OrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud of

I always ask her to dress up in a tight body con dress and wear a thong or a g-string underneath and hope people catch her upskirt!!

She says i am a pervert though

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1