The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
Naked Chef!!!
that is an amazing pic bro
sorry cannot up you for now... says i need to spread rep first...
Old 19-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiddley69 View Post
You're welcome

her glowing sweat glistening skin looks so amazing!
and i love how you can just not see her full breasts...
she has such a HOT body!!!
thank you for sharing bro tiddley69... and if ms. tiddley knows. please tell her she has an amazing body...
Old 19-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston68 View Post
Thanks Bro Master007 for the suggestion.

Yeah, its true and would turn her on when I told her many guys wanna have sex with her ...

Her's one of her in the past when persuading her to strip near hotel room balcony facing our neighboring room guys would usually turn her on easily and willingly.

Hope to receive encouraging comments ...cheers.
wow... love her huge nipples!!! some ice on it would be amazing... then sucking on them!
so after you tell her that, she must be dripping... coz i would love to bang her too looking at her body!
thank you for sharing bro... 4 humble points for you
Old 19-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
aston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
wow... love her huge nipples!!! some ice on it would be amazing... then sucking on them!
so after you tell her that, she must be dripping... coz i would love to bang her too looking at her body!
thank you for sharing bro... 4 humble points for you
Thanks Bro Antartica for your encouraging comment and points.

Yes, I agreed that wifey nipples are hot and erecting when I persuade her to imagine herself standing naked at the balcony while guys watch and pcc at her erecting nipples.

Here's another her photo of her standing at a hotel balcony....she was wet with harden nipples.

Hope Bros enjoy and give encouraging comments.

Last edited by aston68; 19-09-2011 at 01:29 AM. Reason: editing
Old 19-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wennew_1 View Post

Nice pussy
i agree bro... this is hot.
Old 19-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yes, I agreed that wifey nipples are hot and erecting when I persuade her to imagine herself standing naked at the balcony while guys watch and pcc at her erecting nipples.

Here's another her photo of her standing at a hotel balcony....she was wet with harden nipples.

Your wife is beautiful. She looks like a typical girl next door. She is my kind of girl..... SOLID!!!
Old 19-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Bro admire you and wife alike minded i can't get my to post i have a stack of sexy pos. I wanted to scan she immediately now lock it up in her pte cupboard
Old 19-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
resistance1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 19-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheHornyDevilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why does some of the photos of ladies in high heels look photoshopped?
Old 19-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

you know what you should do...
instead of allowing her to stand alone at the window, you should do a standing doggy and squeeze her amazing nipples there while you look at all the other losers who have to pcc ;> hahaha
Old 20-09-2011, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
aston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutwen View Post
Your wife is beautiful. She looks like a typical girl next door. She is my kind of girl..... SOLID!!!
Bro slutwen, thanks for your comment...I have to remind that the photo was taken years back...when she was about 30plus.

As we grow older with kids and career, so little time for our own as my conservative and shy wife are more occupied with children than sex.

Unlike Bro Ben, I find it a challenge to persuade wifey to pose as she was always rejecting me.

However, during a group tour about 3 years back in Taiwan, we were with a group mixed of local teenagers and families. Among us, there was a group of JC boys who are waiting for their results while in NS. I like to chat with them about my past NS experience while noticing some of the boys shyly catching glimpses at wifey when she walked by them.

So after a tiring and boring day visiting the culture village, the tour guide put us ( the boys and our family) at the 6th floor together while the rest were at lower level of the resort hotel.

While our 3 kids were sleeping in another adjacent room, wifey and I were damn tired packing away for the next day in another room. I asked my wife to shower first as I drank my 5th can of taiwanese beers ...can't recalled the name.
Old 20-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro slutwen, thanks for your comment...I have to remind that the photo was taken years back...when she was about 30plus.

As we grow older with kids and career, so little time for our own as my conservative and shy wife are more occupied with children than sex.

Unlike Bro Ben, I find it a challenge to persuade wifey to pose as she was always rejecting me.

However, during a group tour about 3 years back in Taiwan, we were with a group mixed of local teenagers and families. Among us, there was a group of JC boys who are waiting for their results while in NS. I like to chat with them about my past NS experience while noticing some of the boys shyly catching glimpses at wifey when she walked by them.

So after a tiring and boring day visiting the culture village, the tour guide put us ( the boys and our family) at the 6th floor together while the rest were at lower level of the resort hotel.

While our 3 kids were sleeping in another adjacent room, wifey and I were damn tired packing away for the next day in another room. I asked my wife to shower first as I drank my 5th can of taiwanese beers ...can't recalled the name.

heheh... waiting here for next part of the story... can tell that it's gonna be good
Old 21-09-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
resistance1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 21-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
dho0705 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydho0705 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

bro aston, i must say, her nips is really power!

nice, inviting nips...u r very lucky guy....

if i were you, i would be sucking non stop!

=)
Old 21-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!

bro, u are very lucky husband. u get to see her walking naked in the hosue in heels. Wish my wife can do that also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
She just does it for me as she knows that I like to see her naked walking around the house whenever the kids go outing, i do need to persuade her though, is to ask her to walk on those crazy high heels she looks million times hotter in real person well, sometimes no full nude, with the lingerie, but high heels is a must. Oh yeah, sometimes she has the earrings so that she has that glamour look.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1