The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kohaku84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pantyhose fetish/wearing

do you get an erection when you wear pantyhose, how long does it subside after tt
Old 20-11-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
loversph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leodumlao View Post
Quick hose report: wearing above knee length berms with Propeds Elegant All Sheer Support Pantyhose in Beige, loafers and no show socks, and going to grocer's now. Detail report wil follow.
Though it's an all-sheer, is there any reinforced area around the center seam, or is it just the seam by itself?
Old 20-11-2015, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
leodumlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loversph View Post
Though it's an all-sheer, is there any reinforced area around the center seam, or is it just the seam by itself?
Yes it has reinforced area around the centre seam, and being L size, it has a dual seam at one side which can be reversed to fit our anatomy.
Old 21-11-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Outdoor Hose Report (complete)

A grocery run for the weekend. Though I was up at 4am, only went to the grocer when the sun was up and a more regular hour. This was planned to gain outdoor confidence.

After getting some work done till the sun was up, I slipped into my Propeds Elegant All Sheer Pantyhose in Beige, along with above knee length berms, no show socks and loafers along with a singlet.

Took the lift down and it stopped at several floors; first, a couple entered, then a dog lover with his pet. I was located at the rear of the lift where my hosed feet could be seen full view when the lift opens. As the lift descended, I noticed the lady was looking somewhat in my direction through the corner of my eye; she might be looking at her phone or the dog but no matter.

The couple were the first to exit at the carpark level, leaving me with the guy and his dog. As he commanded his dog to sit properly, which it did, he was bending forward to touch his dog right in front me as his right faced the lift doors; this was also a prominent position for him to spot my hosed legs but he didn't.

When the lift reached the first floor, I took the route passing letterboxes which was more popular, instead of routing to the back. Passed the regular shelter, saw a few neighbours walking to and fro but no one noticed. I took the shortcut across the road as there were no cars, landed at the other side of the road; cars and pedestrians could be seen along here but from what I see, no one were looking at my hosed legs so far; passed an eatery before I entered the mall; which was a crowded place, still no one noticing.

As it was a weekend replenishment, I spent more time at the supermart. Grabbed what I needed after walking past several areas in the supermart, of some were crowded with people but I just stood there and got what I got. While going around, I saw the working staff grouped and briefed by their supervisor. One of the ladies is in nude tone pantyhose and I walked past them, hosed legs unnoticed. After getting what I needed, I went to a place to pack my items before payment, also where it wasn't isolated and crowded. Saw the same supermart lady in pantyhose walking past me as I made my way to the cashier again; so far no unusual glances.

After I was done, took the more crowded escalator up; although there were not many people in the mall at this hour, many could be seen walking around. As I exited the mall, I took the route on the other side of the eatery, stopped at traffic light to get the lights ready, still no unusual glances from what I can see.

Took my time to walk past traffic lights, passed a couple with pram, lone male walkers, passing right by their side and none noticed. Got into an empty and ready lift, up I went, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.
Old 21-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Outdoor Hose Report (complete)

A grocery run for the weekend. Though I was up at 4am, only went to the grocer when the sun was up and a more regular hour. This was planned to gain outdoor confidence.

After getting some work done till the sun was up, I slipped into my Propeds Elegant All Sheer Pantyhose in Beige, along with above knee length berms, no show socks and loafers along with a singlet.

Took the lift down and it stopped at several floors; first, a couple entered, then a dog lover with his pet. I was located at the rear of the lift where my hosed feet could be seen full view when the lift opens. As the lift descended, I noticed the lady was looking somewhat in my direction through the corner of my eye; she might be looking at her phone or the dog but no matter.

The couple were the first to exit at the carpark level, leaving me with the guy and his dog. As he commanded his dog to sit properly, which it did, he was bending forward to touch his dog right in front me as his right faced the lift doors; this was also a prominent position for him to spot my hosed legs but he didn't.

When the lift reached the first floor, I took the route passing letterboxes which was more popular, instead of routing to the back. Passed the regular shelter, saw a few neighbours walking to and fro but no one noticed. I took the shortcut across the road as there were no cars, landed at the other side of the road; cars and pedestrians could be seen along here but from what I see, no one were looking at my hosed legs so far; passed an eatery before I entered the mall; which was a crowded place, still no one noticing.

As it was a weekend replenishment, I spent more time at the supermart. Grabbed what I needed after walking past several areas in the supermart, of some were crowded with people but I just stood there and got what I got. While going around, I saw the working staff grouped and briefed by their supervisor. One of the ladies is in nude tone pantyhose and I walked past them, hosed legs unnoticed. After getting what I needed, I went to a place to pack my items before payment, also where it wasn't isolated and crowded. Saw the same supermart lady in pantyhose walking past me as I made my way to the cashier again; so far no unusual glances.

After I was done, took the more crowded escalator up; although there were not many people in the mall at this hour, many could be seen walking around. As I exited the mall, I took the route on the other side of the eatery, stopped at traffic light to get the lights ready, still no unusual glances from what I can see.

Took my time to walk past traffic lights, passed a couple with pram, lone male walkers, passing right by their side and none noticed. Got into an empty and ready lift, up I went, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.
Interesting, most people are just not noticing. Hose is just so uncommon in SG that when worn in the right colour to match the skin tone it's very hard to notice.
Old 21-11-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

True; I'll try looking around more next time, to spot if someone's noticing my hosed legs.

Last edited by leodumlao; 21-11-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Old 21-11-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quick hose report

Out in the usual Gunze mirica sheer to waist in suntan brown and my berms - have folded it up. Waiting outside a restaurant for my turn. The queue is building up. Some ladies are in the queue too. Don't think they're noticing anything.

Was in the queue for about 15 minutes before going in. Nothing unusual, but walked past a good looking filipino lady who's also in tan hose. Kidnd of wished more young women would wear hose like her too.

Took a bus home after dinner.

EDIT: later in the evening decided to chill at a comfortable bench downstairs. Wearing jogging shorts instead of berms... It's somewhat dark, there's no way people would notice the hose on.

Last edited by loversph; 22-11-2015 at 01:26 AM. Reason: more details
Old 21-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loversph View Post
Quick hose report

Out in the usual Gunze mirica sheer to waist in suntan brown and my berms. Waiting outside a restaurant for my turn. The queue is building up. Some ladies are in the queue too. Don't think they're noticing anything.
Share with us in detail about your hosed day out will ya, anyone noticed your hosed legs at any point?
Old 22-11-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
mariko is one of the Best!mariko is one of the Best!mariko is one of the Best!

come on show some photos
Old 22-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

Another garbage run in Propeds Elegant All Sheer Support Pantyhose, Nude color with shorts done. No neighbors in the vicinity.
Old 23-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

A question to all who keep their legs hair free: Do you experience ingrown hair, ie hair studs growing out, yet flat on the skin surface? If so, how do you deal with it?
Old 24-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
A question to all who keep their legs hair free: Do you experience ingrown hair, ie hair studs growing out, yet flat on the skin surface? If so, how do you deal with it?
Don't think I've had that experience before.
Old 24-11-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quick hose report - to be updated later.

Wearing hose again today under long pants, headed out to meet a female friend. Would be folding up the pants slightly.

So met my friend for lunch and we went for coffee. Ankle was exposed when I sat. Don't think she noticed it.

Might change to berms later if there's an opportunity.

Now I'm chilling downstairs on a public bench by the playground in the cool evening air. Am in the same hose and wearing jogging shorts with it. Don't think anyone will walk past and even if they do, it's a little too dark for them to see the hose.
More to come...

Last edited by loversph; 24-11-2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old 24-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Outdoor Hose Report

in above knee berms and going to restock pantyhose in it. Details to be updated.
Old 24-11-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 9
I55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So many have fetish!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1