The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF2013 View Post
Nah,. they brought me to see some daddy's girls and telling me these are the best of the best in AC. but to me these girls rate only about 5/10 .
They were not wrong...... these Daddy's girls are supposed to be the best dancers in the AC bar scene.

I guess you misunderstood them to be the best lookers.
Old 24-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
Rose, Ros as short for Rosalind, Rhose, Rosette etc ..... are all variants of the Catholic church favourite as the girls somehow think that by having this name is similar to having a rosary to ward off bad karma.

One of my all time favourite AC gal was Rosé, the tequila girl from Texas Angels bar..... fresh out from school she was very different in character from the other BGs..... she was taken out and sponsored by a Korean less than 3 months after starting work.
Thanks bro on the info. Very interesting about this belief.

As for sponsored, is that considered a steady? some girls say about steady but does it mean if she has a steady she has the privilege of going to work as and when she wants? I kinda confused.

Last edited by Gem08; 25-01-2013 at 01:31 AM.
Old 25-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
counting down to angeles city 12-17 feb, yipeeeeee
hehe...me counting down to next weekend !!...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 25-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
counting down to angeles city 12-17 feb, yipeeeeee
me from 15-18 feb.. hope to see u guys there!! staying at Galaxy Hotel..
Old 26-01-2013, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
TheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
me from 15-18 feb.. hope to see u guys there!! staying at Galaxy Hotel..
Me be there from 8-12 Feb. Staying at Holiday Inn in CDC.
Gonna let off firecrackers on 9 Feb night...... have not done so for umpteen years
Old 26-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
Me be there from 8-12 Feb. Staying at Holiday Inn in CDC.
Gonna let off firecrackers on 9 Feb night...... have not done so for umpteen years
Good idea firecracker, long time
Old 26-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
Quote:
Good idea firecracker, long time
Do remember to wear long pants when you are out there in the open. They have fun in shooting the "rockets" at you or you might be hit by the many "misfires".

Available for you to buy does not mean legal for you to play. There are restrictions on certain categories of fireworks. The BIG BANG ones.

Enjoy yourself and be safe. KONG XI FA CAI.
Old 27-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just back from a 5D4N AC trip.

First Night
Carousel (7pm) - Quality dropped since my last trip in Nov. Nice ones no longer there, and ugly ones still there.
Genesis (7:30pm) - Quantity and no quality.
Crystal Palace (8pm) - Quality and quantity. Please note majority are green tag (PH3,000). Took a green tag for the night. No runner, as made friends with the mamasa. Waitress quite pushy with LD, so I told the waitress that instead of buying her any LD (PH250 for a DLD), I'll give her PH250 tip instead when I bill. For bros planning to stay a few hours at a bar can practice this. Cos usually if your start buying LD for waitresses, one LD is not enuff and they'll push you to buy for the second and the third. So after I paid the bill, I'll keep all the change, and tip her PH250. Waitress is happy cos that amount is equivalent to her share 2 DLD, and I'm happy cos I technially only buy a DLD for the waitress and no needa tip. Spent about PH3,000 on drinks.

Second Night
Vikings (7:30pm) - Besides new (with paint smell), nothing appealing here.
Golden Nile (8pm) - Quality and quantity. Took my regular from my pervious trip. Waitress very very pushy for LD. Spent almost PH10,000 on drinks. My regular girl performance dropped, and showing signs of high maintenance. "Galaxy SII lost" *Hint* *Hint*. So decided to cut her lose the next day. Will give this place a miss next time.

Third Night
Ponytails (2pm) - No quality, No quantity. Cheap birs though.
Crystal Palace (7pm) - Took another green tag. No runner. Decided to keep her for the next day.

Forth Night
Ponytails (5pm) - Meet up with bro mufans over bir. More girls, maybe I went too early the day before. Later bro Datou dropped by to say hi. After that bro mufan and myself went to Tequila Reef for dinner.
Crystal Palace (8pm) - Had a round of bir with bro mufan here, but not to his liking. I call it a night after that, and bro mufan heads out to other bars.
CB:
Old 27-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This morning prior coming back to sg. I went for a morning walk down fields. Saw workers erecting stage and tentages at lower fields. Asked one of the workers, and he said tonight there is a live band performace and party. So bros there, enjoy!
CB:
Old 27-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Available for you to buy does not mean legal for you to play.
Please note that you cannot play with firecrackers anywhere or anytime as you wish in AC. While the vendors are permitted to sell such firecrackers without restrictions..... you can only let them off at certain times and in DESIGNATED locations. Failure to do so will incur a fine.
And you may be subject to further prosecution if damage to property or injuries to persons occur through your indiscriminate letting off of the firecrackers.

You may see locals playing with these firecrackers without any care even in the presence of the police...... do not be fooled as these same police will accost you (the foreigner) if you similarly let off a firecracker. They have the mentality that the laws only apply to foreigners.

Happy Chinese New Year!!
Old 27-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover View Post
This morning prior coming back to sg. I went for a morning walk down fields. Saw workers erecting stage and tentages at lower fields. Asked one of the workers, and he said tonight there is a live band performace and party. So bros there, enjoy!
Mardi Gras 2013...... organised by the Mayor but the bars do not like it as they are "forced" to sponsor the event. Furthermore, Fields ave is cordoned off and entry fees are charged for persons going there so the bars business takes a hit too.

The only ones happy with this event is the Mayor and his goons as they have free live entertainment, free booze, free party and money to collect..... all of which are paid for by the bars.
Old 28-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
SEAJ2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSEAJ2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where is a god place to exchange currencies?
Also, any problems with fake Pesos?

Thanks
Old 28-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ2 View Post
Where is a god place to exchange currencies?
Also, any problems with fake Pesos?

Thanks
Change money in Singapore at Mustafas or at Lucky Plaza. Change at the airport when you land to get some pesos. Change in Fields for best rates. Or you can draw from your atm thru Cirrus or Bancnet. Don bring in more then 10,000p currency when you land.

Don bring fake pesos with you to use in Philippines. They used to it already and will check its authenticity. Keep it at home with you.
Old 28-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
Which hotel are you staying?

Further updates on the Subic fire.... there has been another 2 dead bodies recovered from the fire scene complex. One of them is a female employee from the WetSpot bar whose body was discovered crouched inside a closet by staff of the bar who were allowed to salvage their belongings from the scene. How the hell did the firemen and crime scene investigators missed out on her?

The other body is badly burnt and not identifiable at the moment. Investigators are working to establish the sex and identity of the victim. The owner of Dryden hotel and the bar complex has informed the authorities that they have some staff unaccounted for despite having conducted several head counts. There are fears that more bodies could be recovered as they start to clear the debris from the fire scene.

An Englishman has also been reported as missing by his buddies and they fear he could have been inside the bar complex at the time of the fire.

Lets pray that these missing people are safe and sound.

i'm staying at blue rock hotel or something
Old 28-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
i'm staying at blue rock hotel or something
The Blue Rock Resort down by the Baloy beach
Location wise it is situated at the cleaner part of Subic beach but I would still be wary about going into the waters. Owned by Aussies it includes the Floating Bar, Dive shop and the Flash Rat bar which is 24 hrs. The rooms (1200p) are a bit worn out and they only have 2 suites (1500p) but the food there is fantastic.... easily one of the best restaurants you"ll ever find in Subic/AC.

Sadly though, the manager Thommo has left to join the Arizona since the last time I was there so I do not know whether the situation is the same as Thommo was the main man in their daily operations.

To get to the Barretto bars is a 15mins walk from the Blue Rock Resort. I would rather take a trike as the path to/from Blue Rock is damn shitty.

Good luck and enjoy your Subic trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1