The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
Remember my ex gf Abby has D cups? It was accidental that I found out about Halle's tits size. Most, if not all of my female friends that have their passion in running have smaller tits partly due to the fact that runners are very lean and they (tits) do get in the way if they're large.

Halle got my curiosity when she turned up at my place and remember we had that long chat into the night the day she came? At one point she was so upset that she hugged me for support, it felt tighter than usual and that's when I first felt her soft bust. They certainly didn't feel like A cup but I can sense she was really troubled. I really feel for her, how much stress she's taking on at that instance so I just let her hug (I didn't exactly hug back). I showed her Abby's wardrobe and told her to wash up and retire for the night and I literally hit the sack the next minute.

I have absolutely no idea what Halle took from the wardrobe till the next morning. I had a slight headache from sleeping late but it magically disappeared when I saw her on the couch in the living room. First things first, Abby love to remain cool when she chills at home so her wardrobe consist of mainly camisoles, nighties, yoga clothings, some with built in cups, some doesn't. She has a bad habit of buying excessive bras and because of that she's got tons of brand new bras in her wardrobe. Her office wear is pretty decent and sensuous but that's for another day.
more update please. thank you
Old 16-01-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 17
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ckNassy View Post
When at your house, did she wear anything that show her cleavage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
more update please. thank you
Halle was wearing this bra camisole with a pair of sleep shorts, while this is not foreign to me since Abby wears this combo most of the time it looks out of place on her. Halle was working on her laptop perched by the coffee table when I stepped beside her asking if she wants breakfast or something. For a moment she was fixated on her work, I noticed the bra camisole looks really comfortable on her except the bra cups were simply too large for Halle (think she didn't bother to adjust the straps much). Remember Abby's D cups? From my angle, Halle's B+ left tit and nipple was just sticking out nicely barely filling up the cup. Perky B+ cups with light brown areola and nipple showing up nicely under the sunlight for a good five minutes before she answered and it just got better.

I stepped out to the nearby Macdonald and bought both of us a big breakfast. When I came back home, Halle was still staring at her screen so I login to my office laptop and started clearing some emails. About thirty minutes later, I heard Halle asking me to join her for breakfast. She was already munching on the hash brown when I came over. We had a nice chat about places she's looking forward to discover, food preferences but I made it a point not to go anywhere near her husband, all that while she's wearing that bra camisole. Thirty minutes later we were both back at our laptops.

Throughout the day we'll have short chats in between break times and I was able to take a couple more peaks at her lovely tits. Both tits are perky and look the same size, they have all the freedom to bounce and jiggle around the whole day. I figured Halle might have put on some weight after stopping competitive running and some of those fats probably landed up in her tits and the fairer skin certainly adds to the eye candy.

Similar Bra Camisole

Halle has been here for almost 3 weeks, other eye candies when I have more time to write.
Old 16-01-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10254 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share bro gamerzz
Old 16-01-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my college days got home from and exam and could hear my friend and flatmate was in the shower so I decided to drop into his bedroom to leave the calculator I’d borrowed on his desk, as I was supposed to go back out to meet friends for drinks. Open the door and his then girlfriend is lying naked on the bed, clearly post-sex. I apologied immediately and closed the door.The image of her ingrained in my memory even though it was probably 3 secs at most. She was short so a bit on the chubbier side but tits were a good handful and fully shaved.

When I got back from pub he never mentioned, they split up the following year and I eventually mentioned it to him and he said she never said anything. I don’t think she realised how much I saw.
Old 17-01-2024, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
BigTeamInDefeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralR View Post
In my college days got home from and exam and could hear my friend and flatmate was in the shower so I decided to drop into his bedroom to leave the calculator I’d borrowed on his desk, as I was supposed to go back out to meet friends for drinks. Open the door and his then girlfriend is lying naked on the bed, clearly post-sex. I apologied immediately and closed the door.The image of her ingrained in my memory even though it was probably 3 secs at most. She was short so a bit on the chubbier side but tits were a good handful and fully shaved.

When I got back from pub he never mentioned, they split up the following year and I eventually mentioned it to him and he said she never said anything. I don’t think she realised how much I saw.
Nice. 3 secs should be enough to see everything lol
Old 17-01-2024, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last time in poly, I opened fully the door of the handicapped toilet and saw my female sitting on the toilet bowl. Seems like she had forgotten to lock the toilet door while using it lol
Old 17-01-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43030 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpig View Post
last time in poly, I opened fully the door of the handicapped toilet and saw my female sitting on the toilet bowl. Seems like she had forgotten to lock the toilet door while using it lol
How was she clothed or unclothed n wat exactly did u see her doing ??...did she scream at u ??? ...u didnt say

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-01-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 663 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpig View Post
Happened to me once at a shopping mall, which lady uses the toilet and doesn't lock the door.

I swung the door open hard and I heard a shriek.

I quickly "SORRY" and walked off... naturally the door took it's time to swing close and I didn't run back to close the door. I remember watching her sitting on the bowl as I apologized and went off.

Dumb dumbs...
Old 17-01-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Happened to me once at a shopping mall, which lady uses the toilet and doesn't lock the door.

I quickly "SORRY" and walked off... naturally the door took it's time to swing close and I didn't run back to close the door. I remember watching her sitting on the bowl as I apologized and went off.

Dumb dumbs...
You should scream too ma! Then chide her for not locking and molesting your modesty.
Old 17-01-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Was at my in law house and waiting for my turn to shower as my sis in law was inside. While I was standing outside, she suddenly opened the door naked and shouted a little after seeing me. She then said she forgot to bring her clothes in and ask me to get for her. After getting her clothes, she had to open the door for me to pass her again so got a 2nd glimpse of her body even though she try to hide this time.
Old 17-01-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
johnbasslutsis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Was at my in law house and waiting for my turn to shower as my sis in law was inside. While I was standing outside, she suddenly opened the door naked and shouted a little after seeing me. She then said she forgot to bring her clothes in and ask me to get for her. After getting her clothes, she had to open the door for me to pass her again so got a 2nd glimpse of her body even though she try to hide this time.
Since you have already seen, no need to hide any more
Old 18-01-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 663 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
You should scream too ma! Then chide her for not locking and molesting your modesty.
In SG, the law protect girls one la, we guys always lose. Why bother? She already got her just desert as the door slowly close, disabled door is not the kind where it swings back fast.

She stand up also cannot, she don't stand up also cannot.

She already 'lose' enough liao.
Old 18-01-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Dumb dumbs...
this exactly happened to me at a kopitiam at jurong west two weeks ago!

went to pee, then one of the stallholder auntie (china milf yum yum) also went and then open the toilet door, not locked, i took a quick look, is a atb customer squatting on the bowl can see her pussy and bush lol, when she came back to her table (her table right beside mine), she look embarrassed cos she knew i saw everything hehehe
Old 19-01-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Never talk to her,n get contacts, so can ram her .lol
Old 19-01-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 17
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Nice share bro gamerzz
No time to write more, see if there is any this weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1