The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 10-11-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6356 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise888 View Post
Thanks for your honest FR. My apologies for the service lapse. Usually she is very good. I will talk to her abt this. I figure it's due to the back to back bookings she has been having the last few days. I will reduce her workload to ensure better service for all bros. She was just having a bad day. But no excuses she must give better service.
Your feedback is much appreciated! Do continue to support us.
Re premium prices. Do understand I try to bring in premium ladies, like guess is a real life mag model. And to persuade such ladies to come I have to pay them more. That's why I have 1 shot options for bros on a budget. Pls support me in bringing in higher end models to service all bros!
Impressed by OKT humble attitude to come out and explain and also respond on how to work out the issue. Good Job Bro!!
Old 10-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jack700 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks for your honest FR. My apologies for the service lapse. Usually she is very good. I will talk to her abt this. I figure it's due to the back to back bookings she has been having the last few days. I will reduce her workload to ensure better service for all bros. She was just having a bad day. But no excuses she must give better service.
Re premium prices. Do understand I try to bring in premium ladies, like guess is a real life mag model. And to persuade such ladies to come I have to pay them more. That's why I have 1 shot options for bros on a budget. Pls support me in bringing in higher end models to service all bros!
Humble sia this OKT response. Good job 👍🏻
Old 10-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Having my eye on lily from trl. Any thoughts? Neinei looks primed for sucking. And i have been storing it for 9 days already, just in time for cim.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
aymous421 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone encountered your number getting blocked just becos you are asking about location?

Straight off i am using a sim card away from my own personal phone to separate my "fun" visits and it seems like asking for a location based on my travel preference has become suspicions as a "spy"

Anyone got advise on how to deal with this situation?
Old 10-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hadidas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Good response from Paradise888!
One of the reasons I tend to avoid this type of overbooked girls. Not only physically stressed, mood definitely affected too. Service standard usually drop as a result.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
thenardier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had an early morning session with Guess from paradise.

Location was discreet and spacious.
Looks:10/10. Seriously, she is really pretty, like those uni girls you have a crush on and want to fuck.
Body: 9/10: skinny body which makes it perfect to lift her while fucking. Boobs are on the small side, my personal preference. She has two really cool tattoos on her back, which makes fucking her doggy really hot.
BBBJ: 10/10: sloppy and everywhere. Flipped her over for 69 and that pussy smelt and tasted awesome.
FJ: 9/10: let's you do what she wants. A bit small, so I was worried that I was hurting her at times and had to slow down.
GFE: 10/10. Cute and charming. She'll stroke you, nuzzle you and tries her best to strike up a convo. She uses her phone sporadically while we were resting, but she would show you pictures of herself and interesting thing she see on fb. She willl also listen to music, she likes Coldplay! She also lets you choose what music you want to listen to. Fucking her to U2's beautiful day made it a worthwhile experience.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
LuLu79 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymous421 View Post
Has anyone encountered your number getting blocked just becos you are asking about location?

Straight off i am using a sim card away from my own personal phone to separate my "fun" visits and it seems like asking for a location based on my travel preference has become suspicions as a "spy"

Dont ask about location. Take whatever location as it is.
Simple lol
Old 10-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 8
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You usually will get block when you keep asking the location and never book.

I ask the rough location only when I'm keen to book the girl.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post

yeah, always ask for availability of girl before location since sometimes they may not even be based in the same place.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLu79 View Post
Dont ask about location. Take whatever location as it is.
Simple lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
yeah, always ask for availability of girl before location since sometimes they may not even be based in the same place.
Usually the okts dont like customers to ask about location. asking for location before choosing any girls is a no no to them. the okt will think that you are more interested in getting their location than the girls and they will be on guard against you.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Bro, above you mentioned all natural ..no silicon, below you mentioned enhanced....sounds contradictory leh...

Bro face all natural. Boobs enhance.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
.... number getting blocked just becos you are asking about location? ...
I usually ask for rough location (eg paya lebar) and explain that I visit based on where I happen to pass by. East may mean from Kallang to Changi!

Even then some ladies are not willing to give-so I take it as a reflection of her service attitude and skip .
Old 10-11-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Having my eye on lily from trl. Any thoughts? Neinei looks primed for sucking. And i have been storing it for 9 days already, just in time for cim.
Tried asking okt no respond.. guess haven arrive yet maybe.. she does look super delicious 😋
Old 10-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Y my points getting lower and lower ah 🙄🙄🙄
Old 10-11-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadthehell View Post
Tried asking okt no respond.. guess haven arrive yet maybe.. she does look super delicious 😋
Bro, I already saw her in the house when I book baby last night. Okt told me she start work only today, but this morning I 7 early 8 early message slot already until evening zzz. I am now waiting for people to cancel and for him to slot me in.

Anyway her face is chio even in real life then the voice damn teh. Let’s see have a chance to eat her tonight or not. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1