The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
HornyGDragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone here try LTiger 小艾 before?
Any FR?
Old 03-09-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros, anyone can recommend a ML with great playability + teasing + sensual massage full nude. Quality of massage is not impt.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I see that you visited aisha...

LOL, will tell her you missed her............ legs

She is pissed off with me so maybe I won't get to see her again, so no
You have her contact? I miss that long legs too!

How did you piss her off?
Old 03-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro, got any link to web page for Hazel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTrader View Post
MR on new girl Hazel
--------------------
Have not been visiting MLs for awhile and last week came out of hibernation due to Ruby's return.
Already forecasting many RTM to Ruby but then along came Shakkyway's Hazel this week to disrupt my plans.

Although Shakkyway is no longer in SBF, i would like to share my MR on Hazel whom I had my 1st session today
and why i think she will be very popular with bros who are into SYTs.

With Shakkyway's girls, you are 99% guaranteed of quality girls as the QA there is like ISO standard.

At first sight, she confirmed is a super kawaii youthful SYT of slim built, wearing a short figure hugging black dress
that showed her creamy white cleavage and revealing a pair of sexy smooth legs. This got the lust inside me stirring.

Her service was top-notched. She held my hand and led me to her room. After offering me hot tea, she insisted
to undress me which i obliged her. Seeing this SYT unzipped me and when she knelt down to lower my pants to the
ground, i saw more of her cleavage and felt paiseh as immediately my cock stood at full attention. I think i was
imagining her giving me a BJ then, lol. She even wrapped the towel around me.

Massage followed and i would rate it 7/10. But that is just the side dish when it comes to SYT.
Already felt aroused during the massage when i felt her smooth legs as she sat on my butt.

She asked me to turn around and started to juagen me still in her dress.
Although, her jg skills are not as good as previous Shakkyway's girls,
i was in heavenly bliss seeing this young SYT infront of me holding and thugging my rock hard cock.
With each glide of her hands on my cock, i was throbbing with excitement.
Could not contain the lust inside me anymore and asked if i could strip her.
Off came her bra and dress and from innocent SYT to sexy SYT with nicely shaped perky breasts that are so nice to cup and fondle.
She then grasped my cock in her hand, leaned forward and started to massage the tip of my cock in slow teasing circular motion on her breasts with her nipples hardening.
It was like a scence out of Jap av movie and the look on her innocent face as she did that almost made me explode but managed to control it.
I sat up and started to suck her breasts, kissing and caressing all over her very tender, smooth silky body.
That coupled with her sexy moans, nice womanly scent when you touch and kissed her brought me to a very heightened sense of sexual arousal.
Finally i unloaded in her hands and it was a damn good orgasm with lots of cum flowing out.
Have not had such a good release from ML and only Rose ( shakkyway) and Cutie (tiger) have made me feel this way before.

I left a very satisfied customer and highly recommend her to fellow bros.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=469884

Si min 19years old

Syt but attitute like shit when i walk into the house. Totally unacceptable. Massage so so use oil. Said no need bath. Flip over straight massage leg and masturbate. Produce stupid fake horny voice. Not chatty and not friendly probably earn too much already. Must ask her to come to bedside so that i can fondle her breasts. Fondle for few seconds said painful liao. Totally cannot go down to the bush and show angry face say cannt touch down there. Totally no bbbj service as per claim. Still ask for full rate from me. In the end i am angry and totally abandon her fake voice amd masturbation. Left as a fucking angry man. Thank bro
Old 03-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 20
Simplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Yumi and got a nice B2B massage and all the nice services bros FR wrote. She will not reply her messages when doing massage as her hands and body are covered with massage oil. Had a wonderful 1.5h session with her. Truly professional in what she does...bro you should try contacting her again...no regret. Oh yeah...I believe her contact change. Enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
Bro what time was your session? Quite disappointed as i booked her same day 730pm. Reached the place, text until 8pm no reply. Didn't call cuz don't want to disturb if someone in session. But she didn't reply at all for 30mins. Quite sian.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Paid a visit to Promise on Mon..was surprised so few reviews on her. Anyway, photos n real life quite similar so it's a safe choice. She is a pretty SYT, won't reject type. Boobs are not too big but a good handful..wore a pushup so it looked bigger. Asked for 2 HJ.. And she started with a BM with her bra on. The lacy bra only aroused me even more with the roughness of the fabric. Slowly slipped her out of her bra as she BM me and I came shortly after.

Proceeded to the usual massage..ok strength..interesting way of rolling over my body. She switch to catbath which was arousing as she licked n moaned in my ears. Then she went to HDLY..amazing sensation!

Flipped over she gave me a short JG..then finished off with 2nd HJ amidst both of us moaning away. She allowed me to slipped my finger in and finger her wet.

Overall v good session, and would go back again. One of the better ones out there so was really surprised by the lack of reviews here. Only downside is location is east side..near where Fate old place is

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior View Post
Had a session with Promise from Lil Tiger. MR as per below and this is my first MR so up if u think its worth

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=470091

Amazing session i would say. Not a native chinese speaker myself so arranged appointment with her using english sms and yet she still replies in english. when i reached there she said she used translation app thats why abit slow the reply. Started off with shower while she prepared bed.

Then proceeded with a very good massage with good strength. eventually removed her top and rolled along my body topless. HDLY was awesome and was also giving abit of catbath with soft moans to the ear. She did do some tickling motions with her nails which i didnt really enjoy though (too ticklish for me) but very stimulating.

HJ was awesome with good moans and boob fuck as well. her tits are not huge (not for big boob lovers) but ample for hand full to squeeze and she allot to squeeze and lick.

Look : 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boods : 7/10 (for me good size but does who like big boobs should think twice)
Skill : 8/10 (good strength. only can improve if slightly longer massage time
GFE: good for someone like me who cant speak good mandarin so for does who speak mandarin would be better
HJ/HDLY : 9/10

WIR: Yes if no other choices as I like them to look pretty and she does look pretty.

Thanks!
Old 03-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
savior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Paid a visit to Promise on Mon..was surprised so few reviews on her. Anyway, photos n real life quite similar so it's a safe choice. She is a pretty SYT, won't reject type. Boobs are not too big but a good handful..wore a pushup so it looked bigger. Asked for 2 HJ.. And she started with a BM with her bra on. The lacy bra only aroused me even more with the roughness of the fabric. Slowly slipped her out of her bra as she BM me and I came shortly after.

Proceeded to the usual massage..ok strength..interesting way of rolling over my body. She switch to catbath which was arousing as she licked n moaned in my ears. Then she went to HDLY..amazing sensation!

Flipped over she gave me a short JG..then finished off with 2nd HJ amidst both of us moaning away. She allowed me to slipped my finger in and finger her wet.

Overall v good session, and would go back again. One of the better ones out there so was really surprised by the lack of reviews here. Only downside is location is east side..near where Fate old place is
Forgot to add that she bathed me after the session. nice touch to end it
Old 03-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
You have her contact? I miss that long legs too!

How did you piss her off?
To the one that zap, thanks! Not affected here.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Coco / Candy this week. Die die have to fulfil my JAV fantasy of having a Nuru B2B massage

Location: Area G apartment but the more residential end of the area.
Looks: 6, milf
Boby: 7 Huge jugs but saggy, good figure maintained
Nuru B2B: 9 Good experience, shiok to try. Very nice feeling. Release my 1st load with hj at end of the nuru massage
Back Massage: 6.5 nothing to highlight
HDLY: 8 slow and sensational. Woke up my brother again.
2nd HJ: 8 lots of effort, full autoroam even at south. Soft nicr moans, licking of nipples, sucking of boobs with no rejections.

RTM: Maybe. because I prefer SYT than MILF. If she is a SYT i think i will ganna struck liao.

Next up, mermaid massage anyone?

Last edited by iamnoob1980; 03-09-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what happen to 小兔? Text 2 times on diff number also no respond. Usually text her old no and she will reply within 1 hr... hmmm...

anyway seeing aisha later.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster (P) + Donor

My Reputation: Points: 37820 / Power: 105
Lord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Xiao Yan Zi

Booking process through SMS: Fast and responsive.

Room: Cosy with cool air from the AC

Xiao Yan Zi

Looks - 8/10
Resembles the photo on the forum. Bangs with the short haired look. Very cute China doll

Body - 8/10
Small and lean type. Fair skinned.

Boobs - 8/10
Natural, firm and nice to the touch.

Communication - 7/10
Speaks Mandarin, not an issue for me as I can speak basic Mandarin.

Body Massage - 8/10
Slow, good and sensual massage.

BBBJ - 7.5/10
Not bad. Very nice to have a cute girl like this sucking on you.

Fingering - 7/10
Allowed me to stroke her labia, very wet.

HJ - 7/10
Good technique.

GFE - 9/10
Warm and friendly.

Attitude - 9/10
Not a time-watcher. Eager to please.

Overall - 8/10

RTM - Yes

Quick Rundown:
When the door opened, I was greeted by a cute looking girl. She was dressed in a grey singlet and denim shorts. She guided me to her room and once inside, she hugged and kissed me. She took my hand and placed it on her boobs and that is when I realised she was not wearing a bra. Her nipple is already erected and I can feel it through her singlet.

My hand wandered south and touched her pussy. She was already soaking wet. I asked her if she was not wearing panties and she told me she is actually wearing a T-back. We continued our foreplay, without showering. I find it quite a refreshing change (although some people may not like it due to personal hygiene).

When she rode on me, she was still wearing her singlet. She pulled down her straps, revealing her boobs in full view and had me grab onto her boobs. Follow up from the hanky panky, she gave me the body massage. During the massage, Xiao Yan Zi would stare at my dick and give me a dirty look while licking her lips.

That was when my imagination run wild and started to imagine her giving me a BBBJ. In due time, she gave me a BBBJ and handjob. Not bad, but a bit of teeth though.

Xiao Yan Zi is very good at teasing and building up the atmosphere. I like the way she takes the initiative, getting me to fondle with her body and the dirty look she gives which is cute at the same time.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

after a good session with tongtong fm imperial fantasy, I continue with another of their girls a few days later - Vivi

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=468271

Again address in Chinese, I got my colleague to help confirm before I make my way down. I actually knew her address from my previous visit to tongtong.

She said something like saw me before when she open the door. I poke at her boobs hehehe real? she nodded her head and led me into her room.

Once inside, I requested her to take off her tops and I started to roam her neh neh. Well, she is a lot fuller than tt. She just stood there and smile at me. After a few min, she point to the bed and I lie down, expecting her to massage me. But what I felt were her 2 boobies rubbing my back LOL. Aye nvm, just enjoy lah hahaha, so I flip over and she continue her boobies rub on my front. She keep looking at me as she rub me up and down lol. esp love the way she ran those tits across the eye of my dick, cannot tahan anymore so I push her head down and she wallop my dick into her mouth. I try to lie back and relax but her hands pull my head to look at her as she suck me off. it's a beautiful sight, she got a bit of this eurasian look that is really sexy. she keep repeating this action of squeezing my dick out of the corner of her mouth LOL. Shiok!

finally I couldn't hold it anymore and shot into her mouth, she continue to stroke my dick with her hand till the last drop. unlike tt, she didn't suck me when I came, she just let me shoot. a bit of disappointment there but it's still ok. after she wash up, she came back and massage my arms and shoulder.

try to chat but she really speak no English lah, have to use my half past 3 Chinese lol. But she is a lot friendly than tt and her boobies are really nice to play.

tips her $10 and left.
overall she looks better than tt and got better boobies, but still not able to strike a conversation.

so far tried 2 girls from tiger, good massage and good hj but no bbbj.
2 girls from imperial, good bbbj but no massage lol

thank you for reading my humble report
Old 03-09-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 16
SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

Hello everyone, my last post was 3 years ago, just came back from overseas, long story short, urge overtook me and happen to view this interesting thread, recommended to try this ML called Aisha from bro chewyfruit.

Her look: Very syt, the photo looks cute but actual fact is very sweet
Her body: A little bah bah type lah, not those fats but more like 'baby fats'
Her boobs: Wow this pair very nice and beautiful, easily C+ or D with nice nipples
Her skill: Massage quite power, got strength, not piano type
Her catbath: So So only, just cover some areas
Her HJ: Very smoothing because her girlfriend feel very high, cannot take it

Confirm worth the money and rtm to follow

Hope senior bros here can up my points, so that I will have power to up you to return your favours, thanks bros..
Old 04-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
Anyone knows what happen to 小兔? Text 2 times on diff number also no respond. Usually text her old no and she will reply within 1 hr... hmmm...
she's just updated her bunny website, she is only using the old number now.
busy as hell, took her 3 hrs to reply me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post
Dear bros, anyone can recommend a ML with great playability + teasing + sensual massage full nude. Quality of massage is not impt.
try Love - tiger den
full nude, her massage will surprise you

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
LOL, will tell her you missed her............ legs

Bro.... My poison got so chui meh? hahaha...
give chance lah bro, wait she pull my ear again.
promised I won't talk behind her back wan hahahaha

your poison too good lah, didn't kill me, just make me go back for more and more keep them cumming.......

somehow retrojunk's post made me realise what I am looking for in choosing a ML. I share the same fetish as him, bcos the 3 MLs that I visited most frequent are all dress lidat. Needless to say, she's still the top choice if she is still around.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1