The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
brudder PRT, must give me some time man...even photograher takes photo must prepare lens, lightings...develope negatives...select and shortlist the best pics...then post in gallery mah...

give me time ok..kekekeke!
i will dedicate one album for you..
Thanks bro Tarus,

For dedicating an album to me. One thing still hurts is that "I can see but can not eat, not like bak kut teh!!"

You have changed back to Andy Lau...better looking leh.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 31-07-2006, 01:48 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Thanks bro Tarus,

For dedicating an album to me. One thing still hurts is that "I can see but can not eat, not like bak kut teh!!"

You have changed back to Andy Lau...better looking leh.
brudder...different thing la. pics can heighten yr lust. bak kut teh can only fulfil yr hunger...
yeah...miss my very own pic...think of restoring my infamous avatar.
Old 31-07-2006, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
You take too much CB juice that for so many months you still haven't pass to me what Malaysian Datuk wanted to give me.

KNN, make me F him for letting me wait so long!!!

You better make arrangement to send it to me via some bros coming or next time I'm going to cock up your arrangements here real bad.
Nabei lah...I did mention to Datuk but he actually pass to toothbrush..So the thing shall be with toothbrush..Furthermore, Datuk MIA for a long time leow lei...he has been staying at hm since the world cup ended...He gana very tedious injury...
Old 31-07-2006, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor

KNN, make me F him for letting me wait so long!!!
Don anyhow F*** him la...He already very "Sad" leow...
Old 31-07-2006, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
55555... i think so...btw i still dun get the 'tee' thing ! nvm anyway.
Meet up with us & u will know wat "tee" thingy we had been talking about
Old 31-07-2006, 02:14 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Nabei lah...I did mention to Datuk but he actually pass to toothbrush..So the thing shall be with toothbrush..Furthermore, Datuk MIA for a long time leow lei...he has been staying at hm since the world cup ended...He gana very tedious injury...
could it be the "toothpaste"
brudder romance..time to get out from the hotel room liao..kekekeke
Old 31-07-2006, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Meet up with us & u will know wat "tee" thingy we had been talking about
meet up with the rest..u mean? or should we meet up in yr hotel room?
just kidding hor..dun get pissed off with this long lasting joke of yours.
Old 31-07-2006, 02:26 AM

Re: For the "heaty" brudders......

For the "heaty" brudders....jai yen yen hor...

Old 31-07-2006, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future
Re: For the "heaty" brudders......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberaid
Bro Taurus75

This actress (May Pitchanard) is one of my favorite...She is on the cover of the latest issue of FHM, Shu Qi look alike of thai actress (from certain angle). If I got the time, will scan the frontpage of the magazine to post it here.

Regards.
lol nb i see liao i buay tahan si T75!!!

hehehe last week i saw a jolin look alike in J dee Disco(sgp). her looks really the same as jolin the way she talk the way she behave lol. knn i see liao buay tahan >.<

but lei i mai become carrot cake. hehehe ask for me 4 drinks liao I siam the next time i see her. not worth to invest cannot eat de lol.

anyway she young n still schooling in the uni. that is what she said but i wont know is real =) I think she must have gone back by now.
Old 31-07-2006, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mk23 is Cool - loads of Potential

3rd day morning.
So after left Kiss channel, went back rm empty handed again. The next morning oversleep till 10+am wake up, decide not to eat breakfast and shop for farm gals first, take a tuk tuk straight to sk hotel. and walk from there , the woman owner of jenny now call happy77 could remember us man from yesterday and ask us to go in, but at 10+ -11am, channavit already pack with bro's and while walking around, more arrive in vans n pickup man. And i can see like suriya quite popular, go in there only left 2 gal and so many bros still crowding inside leh ! so after walking like 2 big rounds over again, my friends and i decide to go over jenny and and they each choose a gal, cant be that picky already if not really no oysters to eat for the next 24hrs la and gal to sleep in the room since it a friday. sure alot of chiongsters. But i really didnt see anything i want man ! so 2 of us with my friend decide to approach this okt who firstly told us got young student gal. later we went inside his ktv and luckily i mean really luckily we saw what we like la anyway and on impulse choose 2 gal from his ktv. luckily my gal can speak mandarin to make the situation better. so we ask the gals to come our hotel at 2pm. and we went for lunch back at SKY having chicken rice. not too bad la. meanwhile between the timespan, we went lookin around SKY ktv farms but only saw 1 or 2 gals that we like.
*Btw, those bro's who wanna pray to guanyin or religion is taoism can do so at this chinese temple just opposite hatyai palace hotel and in front of this temple, there a resturant which sell nice and cheap chinese/thai cooked food. !

2pm all our gals arrive. had a chat with my gal, waa, able to converse in mandarin n not hokkien, cos my hokkien damn lousy, whereas my friend's gals all can speak hokkien but little mandarin. and they had little problem with them too.
So i talk to her, she 19yr old from changrai, not really pretty and fair and cannot bath together ! wtf. so i sweettalk her, she still dont want lo, nvm at night sure make her bath with me. and we got started, quite good la, but no BJ from her !! nvm, its okie for me cos she still young to me. just attack her pussy and pump away. overall, she give me gf feeling cos she can speak mandarin and i ask her lotsa qns etc. and she give me 1 lovebite. luckily at the chest. wherease my friend kana lovebite at the neck. haha. my other 2 guy friends wasnt please with the svc provided and they ask their gal to dinner, but their gals wanna stay in the room and sleep ?!! wtf. so they tu lan stay in the room too and went 7-11 buy hotdogs eat.
i hang out in the room until evening time where i ask her where to eat seafood and she bought me and one more guy friend to this seafood resturant. is it call tatley thai or what ? cos i saw a lot of people there also leh. and also saw bro's with nice fair puyings there having dinner, so envy again. and my friend keep asking my gal where to find nice fair puyings in front my my gal whom can understand chinese, quite paiseh sia, anyway U can choose ur seafood food at the resturant and the lady will take ur order and recommendations make on which method to cook them.
The seafood resturant serve nice pepper crabs, prawns and other stuff, we ate up to around 1200k baht. is it ex for thai standard ??actually i feel quite ex but it is really worth the price la and after discount using the dono what resturant card from my gal. so from there we walk over to lee garden plaza around 10m-15mins walk. and shop there lo. nothing much to buy actually and i playfully pop a qns to my gal she had sch uniform anot and yes she had and we head back her home to get them after much persusion. but i think maybe she had it for playactin or what i dono la, but at night she wear for me to see lo. but never f her in it. cos she iron the shirt n skirt very nicely and i cant bear to see her getting upset la.
Paragon
So at night where do we go ? all my friend gals recommend paragon or either kiss channel. that why i say they really like paragon or kiss channel sia. FYI, my gal say emperor is not fun due to alot of head-shakers and not much pple go there nowadays. we bring our own bottle there cos prior to that heard bro's say can bring ma. ok, corkege charge is 300baht and we were surprise is that the mixers coke comes in bottles instead of jugs like what i had in sg la. so quite surprise, haha, we order like alot of bottles man.but too bad they doesnt had green tea when i ask. i can say all the gals good drinkers sia. help us to finish up the bottle very fast, so we can return hotel very fast for biz too. Anyway dance with our gals in the club and the more i speak to my gal and dance with her, i feel kinda attracted to her. cos of little things she do when we were out in the evening walking around etc. So around 12+ -1am we head back to our hotel and yes its 20baht per person and not the double charging which the tuk tuk charges us last night man.
Paragon - corkage charges - 300baht. Coke mixer comes in bottle. and snacks like tibits are served too.

Last edited by mk23; 31-07-2006 at 03:51 AM.
Old 31-07-2006, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good update mk23! Keep up the good work and do not get discouraged. We should have more FRs, pics and less bitching! Lets get on with it and hope that newbies who takes his initiative to post FRS will have better support than that I've seen here.

Btw about the prices that you posted on Waterbar and the pictures posted of the girls, I have no reason to doubt it. The girls just look like regular farm girls. Even the syts from Wonderful and Jenny look better than some of them. Not even close to Bangkok standard. So who knows, after a whole night of dancing with poor response they may consider 1000-2000. There are many factors affecting price of non-standard WL. MAybe she was comfortable or attacted to you somehow and offered you a nominal sum, while an old uncle ask her she would say 10,000thb or higher just to discourage him.

On our recent trip, we have a young and good looking samster with us. Everywhere we went, he got whistled at by the girls. Even the mummy of an established farm jokingly said we can trade him for 2 girls kekeke so nothing is impossible unless proven to the contrary by facts. I aways believe that all of us are innocent until proven otherwise by hard evidence.
Old 31-07-2006, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mk23 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Good update mk23! Keep up the good work and do not get discouraged. We should have more FRs, pics and less bitching! Lets get on with it and hope that newbies who takes his initiative to post FRS will have better support than that I've seen here.

Btw about the prices that you posted on Waterbar and the pictures posted of the girls, I have no reason to doubt it. The girls just look like regular farm girls. Even the syts from Wonderful and Jenny look better than some of them. Not even close to Bangkok standard. So who knows, after a whole night of dancing with poor response they may consider 1000-2000. There are many factors affecting price of non-standard WL. MAybe she was comfortable or attacted to you somehow and offered you a nominal sum, while an old uncle ask her she would say 10,000thb or higher just to discourage him.

On our recent trip, we have a young and good looking samster with us. Everywhere we went, he got whistled at by the girls. Even the mummy of an established farm jokingly said we can trade him for 2 girls kekeke so nothing is impossible unless proven to the contrary by facts. I aways believe that all of us are innocent until proven otherwise by hard evidence.
no leh, i think waterbar, kc and paragon bikini dancers look prettier, hehe that why i go farm for 2days and couldnt find someone like them on the 3rd day morning ma, so kinda sad
ya..we got whistled (sry i not haolian senior samsters pls dont say i andylau again) even one of the ktv gal beside jenny(Happy77) one ask her okt to approach me to take her for cheap price after we like keep walking around and like still no gals of our choices, looking quite lost n frustruted..but i dint.. quite wasted cos she slim n sexy but dark-skinned leh. but luckily my gal can speak mandarin and she give very good gf feeling. so i took her on 4th day too, very sian to go farm n find again. just want company for that last 2 days.
Old 31-07-2006, 05:08 AM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G

I got no doubt about girl giving diff rate. i have seen some friend of mine who get price. of course i not saying in H. or even in WB.

I myself have the same thing. a few time in fact. I book a girl once n then the following few times she just fark care about her customers, whenever i come she just come to me n when off with me to the hotel. i did not even pay a single cents from then onwards. she did not even ask me. of course i not so cb @ the end i brought her along n buy her a bag cost 200 plus. she is happy n im happy so give n take lor. ( pai sei not trying to said i yen tao can get girl ez. just trying to said what i have encounter)

anyway bros dont be so angry about it. each have their own posting. i know info may not be true in someway but i think it up to each individual to think whether is it so good kangtao. let the things settle down, else no other newbies will want to contribute leow. the most we post this is not true n post saying about the place FR. no need to fight or even chak the one who post it.

Let our bro T75 have some peace lol he see flame war, he will be very sian leow. All Bros jia yen yen naa

frankly i cant contribute much. now adays i just find my own FL or WL n stick with it. if in h. city i will go grap one n stay in hotel bo come out de. hehehehe girl n me always watch thai series in the nite ^^ cos i bo like disco. the most i go to my fav kiss channel n listen song. =P
Old 31-07-2006, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro TD0620G

Bro, when is your next trip up to hty, I would surely like to follow you around shopping for nice SYTs (look better than the sexy dancer and about 2000baht). Don't forget to PM me when you're here. You're definately the man here with the most experiences (hty since dec 2005).

So it the end, did the mummy trade with you? Talk is cheap bro, you are really so naive to believe in that? I would like you to bring your "leng zai" friend here, we can go to WB together, if being "leng zai" really outweight the $$$ factor, I'll gladly pay for your friend's bonking. Let's prove the fact by actions, not by cheap talk like what you're doing now.

Regards
wah u no sleep ah lol
Old 31-07-2006, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

So it the end, did the mummy trade with you? Talk is cheap bro, you are really so naive to believe in that? I would like you to bring your "leng zai" friend here, we can go to WB together, if being "leng zai" really outweight the $$$ factor, I'll gladly pay for your friend's bonking. Let's prove the fact by actions, not by cheap talk like what you're doing now.

Regards
Bro, Don forget to jio me to Wb when TD bring his leng zai pern also despite the fact I will be outshined...

Wah so late still don wan to sleep ah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1