The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
Achor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

I had managed to up a filipino nurse i get to knw through DIA.
She is wild in bed but she is getting a little sticky with me already.

Anyone wan to exchange contacts pls msg me.

will only giv a limited number of people else giving too much people, their score rate will be much lower.

Priority will be given to those who had up me or up me before.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4840 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

can share her contact bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achor View Post
She is wild in bed but she is getting a little sticky with me already.

Anyone wan to exchange contacts pls msg me.

will only giv a limited number of people else giving too much people, their score rate will be much lower.

Priority will be given to those who had up me or up me before.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This dating site do offers alot of opportunity but takes hell of alot of patience.

I managed to hook up a OFW milf some time back.
It all started when her net book was unable to boot up and I made a trip to help her solve it.
Upon first look, her boobs were impressive but quite plump. I can't help but kept staring at those headlights. After that meet up I decided to apply the "do or die" approach, since honestly other than a good tit fuck, nothing else seems attractive enough.
I started to let her know about her boobs and ask if I can touch them.

After weeks of occasional dirty sms and greetings, she revealed that she has experience in massage. So wasted no time to book her on a Sunday.

During the massage there was no sight of hanky panky. I tot it was no-show for this one but somehow were curious why she agreed to come to the hotel with me, since I have all along express that I wanted her boobs. I continue to observe for sign.

True enough, I think those dirty sms in the past has arose her to come explore more. After the massage, I had expected she immediately pack up, dress up and all that but she just sat on the corner of the bed in shorts and T's instead. I try out by chatting and rubbing her back and after a while talk about touching her boobs. Slowly work my way and finally after a few raba raba, got her into her birthday suit.

I won't go into the fuck session as it was quite standard, but one thing I learn from this encouter is that most are equally horny enough but they die die will not show it when on clothes.
You see, all along in those dirty sms I was the one initiating it and but she did not response in a "dirty" positive way as well. But then on the bed, when I was trying hard to undress her and was trying to get her shorts out, she lifted up her butt while lying on the bed so that I can pull down her shorts easily. Wasn't that a green light for "come screw me" ?

Unfortunately until now after a second try at pinay, still could not find one that is worth keeping, and really...., I am still on the hunt to find out the myth that everyone has been talking about : pinay are good cock sucker.

The hunt continues...

Retired Samster
Old 05-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

Achor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud of

Another newbie PM me and told me that he had "up" me and asked for the nurse contacts....
Old 06-09-2010, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Another newbie PM me and told me that he had "up" me and asked for the nurse contacts....
It always happens.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

Kanna zap 2 points with the remarks "i had down u for maids contact ok" on 06-09-2010 09:45 AM But the zapper does not dare to left his nick
Old 06-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
waterhorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Kanna zap 2 points with the remarks "i had down u for maids contact ok" on 06-09-2010 09:45 AM But the zapper does not dare to left his nick

good to hear tat you were Zapped hehe, if i got the power i will zap u oso.

pls.... if u dun trust others, dun ask for xchange

I passed u a maid's ctc, n u said :"u use me to test water ?"

u go n fly kite.

haha
Old 06-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Unfortunately until now after a second try at pinay, still could not find one that is worth keeping, and really...., I am still on the hunt to find out the myth that everyone has been talking about : pinay are good cock sucker.

The hunt continues...
The best cock suckers, if you call that, are the maids .. the nice girls generally are a bit reserved on that .. but if you keep humping them, after a while, they will 'reward' you saying "I will kiss your willy" !!! Patience ..
Old 06-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhorse View Post
I passed u a maid's ctc, n u said :"u use me to test water ?"
U can't blame me for saying that who ask u pm me asking "bro did u call the no. given? pls reply" somemore u r a newbie can't help thinking that some1 pass u the contact n u wan me to verify for u .

Last edited by Achor; 06-09-2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: error
Old 06-09-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 20
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U can't blame me for saying that who ask u pm me asking "bro did u call the no. given? pls reply" somemore u r a newbie can't help thinking that some1 pass u the contact n u wan me to verify for u .
Honestly, I don't agree with your term in classifying a newbie. They could be a newbie in here as they've just joined but they could be having plenty of sexacapes already and thus have contacts too.

Just because you've been here a little longer does not make you more superior nor big bro. I'd say we're all bros and sisters here and if you only wants to share in return for ups then be prepared for the reverse.

Fyi....I'm not going to Up or Zap you, but just giving you my 2 cents worth
Old 07-09-2010, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
waterhorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
did i mention the word "verify"? (i dun think so)

well u can just ask for maids number. (if u dun have one)

i believe they r plenty of kind ppl here will share the # with u.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
ang gong kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread, can learn more about maid hunting.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhorse View Post
did i mention the word "verify"? (i dun think so)

well u can just ask for maids number. (if u dun have one)

i believe they r plenty of kind ppl here will share the # with u.
From the way u ask me i can't help that u wan me to verify the no 4 u.

as if i dun had the contacts. those snr bro who i had given will knw whether i had a nt ....
Old 08-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sidewalkers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sian... my old account has been deleted.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Thanks to all the bros who have supported me... Just a lil wee bit sad that i have not seen any FRs from the bros who got contacts from me... Comeon bros post a contact however small it may be...

Sorry guys for keeping you waiting this long.... I have introduced time delay into all my new encounters... So suffice to say that most of what i am reporting now has happened some time ago this year.

There was this maid i met online... looks chinese guess what she is indonesian... I think some other bros have mentioned about her before... Not sure if its the same girl we are referring to... But anyway one day she agreed to meet me at an MRT station in Central Spore...

I met her at the MRT station and she seemed quite happy to see me.. I told her lets walk and we walked out of the MRT station... As we walked a distance away it began to drizzle and the drizzle got heavier....

So both of us got wet since we did not have an umbrella with us...

Now if you guys look at this girl she is slim, tall, reasonably fair and straight hair all the reasons for one to believe she is Singaporean and chinese.... She wore a sphagetti strap bra and a 3/4 pants...

AS we walked in the rain we approached hotel 81..

Told her i would like to go in to dry myself up. She refused to follow me. There weree so many onlookers and after a while i managed to convince her that i just needed to dry myself up and after that we could chat or leave.

Prior to meeting her had exchanged several texts with her which set the tone for the meeting.....

Once in... i had a reason to strip since i was wet and she was ok about it... She did not wanna dry herself.... after drying myself up.... asked her for a kiss she refused....

And then she just gave a smack... she looked fierce at times though pretty actually.... It took me more than 45 minutes of cajoling to get her to deign to my request to kiss.....

And after the kiss turned steamy it went on to sex..... She has nice boobs and is a good fuck.... But fakes it i guess....

I gave her $20 for the taxi and makan...

After that i texted her On and Off....

One day when i was at work i texted her that i missed her.... She said meet me..... And the meet turned to a good fuck again.....

Gave her the taxi and makan money one more time and left.....

Never met her since....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1