The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Gentlemen...Mango is back from her hols...
No wonder...Been there a couple of times but the OKT kept telling she is not on shift
Old 09-08-2010, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
No wonder...Been there a couple of times but the OKT kept telling she is not on shift
YEah I was lucky...she just came back so still pretty fresh and nice. Oh n she loves clubbing lolz
Old 11-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Atan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This afternoon when to a rub and tug place off Springvale Road as per mentioned in the thread earlier. The place is called Tui Na and is situated on the left side of the road just before Burwood Highway.

On entry place seems to be more like a massage place offering sports massage, head & shoulder massage and full body massgage. You dont get to choose the person massaging you but the girl I got was very pleasing to the eye. Cost is A$100 for 45 min, A$60 for 30min

Below are the stats:

Name: Nana
Body: Great solid body. Her skin is all nice and tight with a nice rear to go with it. Made me wish I can have the full FJ
Skill: Okay if you are there for a HJ. If based on massage technique, not great.
Pussy: Small tuff of pubic hair, just nice
Breast: A+ cup

Bros if you are looking for a rub and tug in Melbourne ( as we dont have many here) worth a visit. Have to admit no where near Midas Spa in Sydney
Old 12-08-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro i have been to the old place in Hawthorn few times. When the girl take you to room ask her you want to see other girls.
Or she will force you to go with her. After all we are paying the money.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DannyBoy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atan1 View Post
This afternoon when to a rub and tug place off Springvale Road as per mentioned in the thread earlier. The place is called Tui Na and is situated on the left side of the road just before Burwood Highway.

On entry place seems to be more like a massage place offering sports massage, head & shoulder massage and full body massgage. You dont get to choose the person massaging you but the girl I got was very pleasing to the eye. Cost is A$100 for 45 min, A$60 for 30min

Below are the stats:

Name: Nana
Body: Great solid body. Her skin is all nice and tight with a nice rear to go with it. Made me wish I can have the full FJ
Skill: Okay if you are there for a HJ. If based on massage technique, not great.
Pussy: Small tuff of pubic hair, just nice
Breast: A+ cup

Bros if you are looking for a rub and tug in Melbourne ( as we dont have many here) worth a visit. Have to admit no where near Midas Spa in Sydney
Thanks Atan1 for the FR. You mentioned that there is not many places like this in Melbourne. I can tell you, there are lots of it in Melbourne. Just pick up any local newspaper, and go to the classified section. Find 'Massages'. Just give them a call, and ask whether it is 'Chinese Massage'. If they say yes, you would be surprised what is on offer.

BTW $60/30min nude massage with HJ is below the normal price. The normal price is $70/30min for nude and $50/30min for non-nude massage; both of which include HJ.

However, the service is normally hit and miss. It is based on your luck only. Most of the time, only one girl is available, so you cannot choose.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Atan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Thanks for your reply and advice. I guess when you cannot choose the girl, it then becomes not interesting. As mentioned in Sydney they have two places I know that you are able to choose the girls. Most offer Korean girls. Very good value.

Thanks once again.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atan1 View Post
Bro, Thanks for your reply and advice. I guess when you cannot choose the girl, it then becomes not interesting. As mentioned in Sydney they have two places I know that you are able to choose the girls. Most offer Korean girls. Very good value.

Thanks once again.

Thats what I missed
Old 12-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Thats what I missed
Go back sg lah....Executive and Dragon Health let u choose song song man. Lolz
Old 13-08-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smartcheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I thought I'd add some variety from the Tope posts. Because of where I live, it's much more convenient to get up to Romantics in Brunswick, and a couple of weeks ago I went to see a Chinese/Cantonese girl called Sookie. She's cute, petite and I saw her a year ago and been trying to get back since. From what I gather she seems to work Thursday nights and some others - Saturday?

Name: Sookie
Origin: China
Look: 8/10 (sweet but slutty)
Body: 8/10 (petite, slim)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (perky, and a great cup for a girl of her size but a bit hard because they're not real - still good but not my first preference)
Pussy: shaved
Arse: 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - goes for it
FJ: 8.5/10 - decent passion, not over the top
GFE: 8.5/10 - likes a chat, doesn't waste time, and feels likes she's into it
RTF: been back twice now
Old 13-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

smartcheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still on the subject of Romantics, some of the other girls can be pretty average. There's one girl from China who's really pushy who they send out first almost every time (it's like she's always there) - trying to remember her name.

A couple of months ago (trying but failing to coincide with Sookie's schedule), I went with a girl the pimp guy said was 'Filipino', though she didn't look or sound like it. She was very hot, though - great face, great skin, interesting almost-Eurasian look, but got to the room, and she's very cold. No BBBJ, and complaining about other customers wanting it because all the other girls do it. But she had a great body, and wonderful boobs. Also can't remember her name (something like Rebecca or Melissa?) wouldn't say avoid, but be aware going in. I don't think she'll stay long, though.
Old 13-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yahoome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
43 Tope Street

Its so hot it's burning

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ci...813-121tu.html
Old 13-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Samster

Re: 43 Tope Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoome View Post
Saw the news this morning...Picture shown 39 but was it 43 got burned? Btw, why you so happy? You did it?!
Old 13-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

I tink it was 39 that got burned....43 is called Topes Treasures. Damn there goes my session with Mango tonite. I reckon 43 might not open cuz the fire also damages 43 a little from wat I gather in the news. Looks like its gonna be a quiet nite boys. Good news for Mdm Leona's for tonite, they are gonna be real packed
Old 13-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

WundaY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The reports say 39 Tope and the Collesium properties are OK (doesn't say whether they will be open.
Old 13-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartcheese View Post
So I thought I'd add some variety from the Tope posts. Because of where I live, it's much more convenient to get up to Romantics in Brunswick

Anywhere else up North you can recommend us since you lived near that way mate?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1