The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2012, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 17
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

I believed Spurs have been great at least for the last 3 seasons including the current. Harry I felt is the main factor of the success and the players he chose came in to make the difference. I do hope that he will see through this contract at Spurs and not hop to be an England Manager.

www.nothingbettertodo.net
All about NIGHTLIFE in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia.

FR on our Vietnam trips can be found at www.nothingbettertodo.net under Entertainment.

My Thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=256763
Old 13-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
oh yeah bro, come on you spurs!

come on where are all you spurs fans?
we were unfazed by the bad days... and today we shout!

calling tottenham director of strategy bro spurslover, who art thou?
COMON YOU SPURS!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

We need you to beat Wolves this week to go level with City by Sunday.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 14-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 20
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Coys!!! Coys!!! Coys!!!
Old 15-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tottenham 1 Wolves 1:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/318093?cc=4716

Wolves deserve the point, if not 3 points. They scored on almost their 1st real chance.

We didn't have our shooting boots on, chances wasted by wrong decisions. We didn't defend well enough too, we are seeing signs of the old Spurs - shaking defending.

Hopefully, the lads don't have too much of the title in their mind, play game by game and target game by game. All the talk about title challenging might warn lower teams to park a bus in defence and wait for counter-attack. Plant the foot on the ground would help the lads better as we seen Newcastle lost their 12 points lead before.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 15-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
archie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarchie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sigh......just like last season, the minute he said we can challenge for the title, we slipped up. this season, he said the same thing again after beating everton, look what happen yesterday against wolves.

hope he can stfu next time.
Old 16-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie23 View Post
sigh......just like last season, the minute he said we can challenge for the title, we slipped up. this season, he said the same thing again after beating everton, look what happen yesterday against wolves.

hope he can stfu next time.
Bro,

It is not just Harry, the players got carried away trying to play pressure for City. I just hope they do the talking on the field rather than with their mouth.

Having said that, it is only understood that Spurs has waited too long to make any noise about title challenging. It is so for us fans too, 50 long years ago we won the league, we also hope that we do not need to wait another 50 years.

However, I think we should not talk too big as it is only the beginning of the 2nd half of the season, we should let the end of the season result do the talking.

Hopefully, Spurs has learnt their lesson.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 19-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
However, I think we should not talk too big as it is only the beginning of the 2nd half of the season, we should let the end of the season result do the talking.

Hopefully, Spurs has learnt their lesson.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
many years of hurt we suffered bro.
it is 3rd vs 1st this sunday against man city. defoe will avenge the home defeat!

Old 20-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
many years of hurt we suffered bro.
it is 3rd vs 1st this sunday against man city. defoe will avenge the home defeat!
Bro,

We may have suffered many years, I still think we should silence those idiots with our end of season result and with out performance on the pitch.

As a Spurs fan, I really hope that Spurs can avenge the 5-1 humuliation we suffer at WHL. Hopefully, the players remembered the pain and turn that into motivation.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 23-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 17
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Spurs will hang on to their 3rd spot at the very least for this season and seriously got to give them the credit and I see that as an improvement though I felt that they are still lacking in depth and experience to win the league championship. Well, we are still games away till end of the season, who knows what will happen.

www.nothingbettertodo.net
All about NIGHTLIFE in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia.

FR on our Vietnam trips can be found at www.nothingbettertodo.net under Entertainment.

My Thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=256763
Old 23-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamx5 View Post
Spurs will hang on to their 3rd spot at the very least for this season and seriously got to give them the credit and I see that as an improvement though I felt that they are still lacking in depth and experience to win the league championship. Well, we are still games away till end of the season, who knows what will happen.
Bro,

I think you are right to a certain extent. We need to strengthen our defence as well as attack. However, we can match anyone on our day.

Hopefully, DL sees the defeat at Man City as a sign of improving the squad.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 25-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Hopefully, DL sees the defeat at Man City as a sign of improving the squad.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
the most heart breaking match this season so far. but we have to be reminded it is just 22 games now, long way to go.

it may have been a 3-2 win for spurs instead if defoe was just a split second earlier racing to bale's brilliant low cross for a tap in. really on the edge stuff.

the bale shot for spurs' 2nd goal had it coming alright. his attempts of a couple of similar volley shots really show why he prefered the middle role, he likes shooting no doubt. but then lennon on the left flank is shy of crosses due to a left foot he will never want to use. this is always a problem with wingers, they only can use the leg they are born for.

i was worried when balotelli was introduced, somehow this guy has been a match winner more often than not.
i would spit on him for that stamp on parker, it would have been serious injury if it was to the head, not that balotelli was looking. he just wanted to get one back.

Mario Balotelli consoles Scott Parker after appearing to stamp on the midfielder
Old 25-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
i would spit on him for that stamp on parker, it would have been serious injury if it was to the head, not that balotelli was looking. he just wanted to get one back.
Bro,

No point getting a red card for such a player becoz it is so clear that the referee didn't help Spurs with the right decision, so if u spit at him u get the red card. I don't understand referees in EPL, they always help the big teams and didn't look at fouls objectively.

Hopefully, the referees will understand that Spurs have suffered long enough under their poor decisions and revert to giving Spurs the benefit of doubt. Hopefully, the media can do Spurs some justice too with some of the more nutural report instead of writing Spurs off. Although the current team is still not championship material, but we are trying to get there without the type of $$$ that some of the other clubs have.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 26-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

No point getting a red card for such a player becoz it is so clear that the referee didn't help Spurs with the right decision, so if u spit at him u get the red card. I don't understand referees in EPL, they always help the big teams and didn't look at fouls objectively.

Hopefully, the referees will understand that Spurs have suffered long enough under their poor decisions and revert to giving Spurs the benefit of doubt. Hopefully, the media can do Spurs some justice too with some of the more nutural report instead of writing Spurs off. Although the current team is still not championship material, but we are trying to get there without the type of $$$ that some of the other clubs have.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
spurs is a rich club with huge profits every year, i dont think i will see the day spurs sell out to any rich tycoon who happens to love football etc..
the problem with such owners is that their own business or money is sustaining the club finances, so the club's annual losses mainly due to galactical signings and wages is not something to be corrected urgently.

but when something is wrong with the personal fortunes, immediate takeover from another owner needs to happen becos the banks dont have all day. every football club should be managed as sustainable or profitable by itself and i am glad regulations and cap rulings are in the pipeline.

i have a ptui weighing at least 500ml waiting for balo. if the ref saw it and issue the red, i reckon spurs will get some spoils.
so the big kid got a 4 match ban.

Referee Howard Webb did not see the incident but after reviewing the footage the decision was made to retrospectively charge Balotelli with violent conduct.

The Italy international will now serve a four-match ban, having already been sent off this season, which will start with Wednesday night's Carling Cup semi-final second leg against Liverpool.
Old 26-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
spurs is a rich club with huge profits every year, i dont think i will see the day spurs sell out to any rich tycoon who happens to love football etc..
the problem with such owners is that their own business or money is sustaining the club finances, so the club's annual losses mainly due to galactical signings and wages is not something to be corrected urgently.

but when something is wrong with the personal fortunes, immediate takeover from another owner needs to happen becos the banks dont have all day. every football club should be managed as sustainable or profitable by itself and i am glad regulations and cap rulings are in the pipeline.
Bro,

I am actually proud of the way we got there without having the $$$. That's why I think Spurs need a year or two more if the current squad carry on and with the experience of challenging for the title, we should be there to fight for it. As for now, I am very happy with 3rd.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 26-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
PRClove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder if good ole Arry also pocket money from Sperms?

wonder how many years jail he will get?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1